Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTCRapid.com] Purchase Bitcoins today!  (Read 795 times)
Zahasi (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 02:17:38 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ICRVSz7.png

If you are looking to purchase Bitcoins fast be sure to check out BTC Rapid, it is a new exchange website offering reasonably priced BTC from trusted sellers in a very rapid amount of time.

If you are interested in becoming an affiliate please sign up HERE to start earning 5% on all sales you refer to us!

Have any questions or concerns? Please post here or PM me for assistance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShakinHandz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:27:31 PM

Well, i just opened your site and it is quiet good , but i don't see a payment method of Skrill , why not there?
When you are accepting Paypal then there should also be skrill , i feel so.
Zahasi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 03:29:39 PM

Well, i just opened your site and it is quiet good , but i don't see a payment method of Skrill , why not there?
When you are accepting Paypal then there should also be skrill , i feel so.

Thank you, there is no specific reason as to why we currently do not have Skill as a payment option however due to an increase in interest I believe we will be adding it very soon. We appreciate any and all feedback and suggestions.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:48:32 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2016, 04:06:12 PM by xetsr

Why would anyone trust you or your site when apparently you have a overdue loan.

https://btcjam.com/users/34543

฿ 5.32 Active
฿ 0.00 Repaid

Just look at the comments being left:

Zahasi LLC
Jan 26, 02:56

I had no idea that it was based on the UTC time I am in the PST so I just assumed that, that was the time that I was supposed to pay by. Not to worry, I will be sure to get the payment made by midnight and all payments after this I will schedule to receive my bitcoins on UTC not PST to reassure there will be no more late payments. Thank you.

Around a week later you still haven't made a single payment and here you are trying to sell BTC. This is why you received negative feedback.

Trust is earned here and you haven't done anything other then prove yourself untrustworthy. I highly recommend not sending first to this member or buying from their site unless escrow is used. I know that them accepting PayPal is tempting for some of you but just don't do it!
Zahasi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 04:08:48 PM

Why would anyone trust you or your site when apparently you have a overdue loan.

฿ 5.32 Active
฿ 0.00 Repaid

Zahasi LLC

I had no idea that it was based on the UTC time I am in the PST so I just assumed that, that was the time that I was supposed to pay by. Not to worry, I will be sure to get the payment made by midnight and all payments after this I will schedule to receive my bitcoins on UTC not PST to reassure there will be no more late payments. Thank you.

Around a week later you still haven't made a single payment and here you are trying to sell BTC. This is why you received negative feedback.

Trust is earned here and you haven't done anything other then prove yourself untrustworthy. I highly recommend not sending first to this member or buying from their site unless escrow is used. I know that them accepting PayPal is tempting for some of you but just don't do it!

I actually do not have anyhting outstanding but thank you for posting something off topic without any proof that is actually me, or the relevance to this thread. There is absolutely nothing outstanding and absolutely nothing owed, for another several weeks, learn your facts and learn to read. I appreciate you removing your invalid and bullshit feedback as we have never dealt.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:10:22 PM

฿ 5.32 Active
฿ 0.00 Repaid

Zahasi LLC

I actually do not have anyhting outstanding but thank you for posting something off topic without any proof that is actually me, or the relevance to this thread. There is absolutely nothing outstanding and absolutely nothing owed, for another several weeks, learn your facts and learn to read. I appreciate you removing your invalid and bullshit feedback as we have never dealt.

Most people here are not stupid. They can clearly see what's going on by going to:
https://btcjam.com/listings/54415-expanding-already-successful-internet-business-

and looking at the comment section. Nice try though. Might wanna try another forum as that shit doesn't fly around here.

http://archive.is/E0zHB

Doubt anyone is gonna miss Overdue Payments ฿0.44 (1)

The fact that you're now flat out lying makes me believe you want through all these trouble for a longer term scam. Yes?
Zahasi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 04:16:34 PM

฿ 5.32 Active
฿ 0.00 Repaid

Zahasi LLC

Most people here are not stupid. They can clearly see what's going on by going to:
https://btcjam.com/listings/54415-expanding-already-successful-internet-business-

and looking at the comment section. Nice try though. Might wanna try another forum as that shit doesn't fly around here.
If most people are not stupid here then tell me that percentage that you are in that is stupid, because you literally just gave me a negative feedback before communicating with me let alone dealing with me. Please do learn to read however, and if you cannot do that then you shouldn't be picking battles you are incapable of coming close to winning.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

฿ 5.32 Active
฿ 0.00 Repaid

Zahasi LLC

If most people are not stupid here then tell me that percentage that you are in that is stupid, because you literally just gave me a negative feedback before communicating with me let alone dealing with me. Please do learn to read however, and if you cannot do that then you shouldn't be picking battles you are incapable of coming close to winning.

You received a btcjam loan. Failed to make your first payment. Claimed on Jan 26, 02:56 that you would "I will be sure to get the payment made by midnight" - Almost a week later, nothing.
You come here trying to get more investors, sell BTC and offer loans.

That's all the others need to see from me. Later.

oh, btw: Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.
Zahasi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 05:07:24 PM

฿ 5.32 Active
฿ 0.00 Repaid

Zahasi LLC

You received a btcjam loan. Failed to make your first payment. Claimed on Jan 26, 02:56 that you would "I will be sure to get the payment made by midnight" - Almost a week later, nothing.
You come here trying to get more investors, sell BTC and offer loans.

That's all the others need to see from me. Later.

oh, btw: Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer.
As I said the payment was already issued on BTCJam today when I got online, the payment is still being processed late or not, nothing is overdue any longer, but I appreciate you off-topic posting and if you would like proof the funds being sent here is the hashs: https://blockchain.info/tx/5d087effe5101c4e07ebf0833a398a672f085ec9d9202f0a8c2bd1023f2d35c8 https://blockchain.info/address/1DUhpWumjhZHZaGbJui68NmfJ67g8B8HD1 it is pending which is why it does not appear on BTCJam as of YET. There is no scam in opening a tiny loan to start new ventures.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:27:16 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2016, 07:44:47 PM by xetsr

As I said the payment was already issued on BTCJam today when I got online, the payment is still being processed late or not, nothing is overdue any longer, but I appreciate you off-topic posting and if you would like proof the funds being sent here is the hashs: https://blockchain.info/tx/5d087effe5101c4e07ebf0833a398a672f085ec9d9202f0a8c2bd1023f2d35c8 https://blockchain.info/address/1DUhpWumjhZHZaGbJui68NmfJ67g8B8HD1 it is pending which is why it does not appear on BTCJam as of YET. There is no scam in opening a tiny loan to start new ventures.

You gonna tell me after the comment you made on Jan 26 about a payment that was not made until after you posted this and the other threads doesn't look at ALL suspicious to you? The hash above shows 2016-02-02 16:10:11 , is that not after this thread and my comments were posted?

People should know who they are doing business with, so I wouldn't call this off-topic... not when your site is all about "purchasing Bitcoins fast" and you kept investors waiting almost a full week.
PA992

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:27:01 PM

How inconvenient: no information on what payment methods are available and in order to find out, I have to do a transaction which involves filling out a whole big form.
xetsr
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:56:17 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2016, 10:27:02 PM by xetsr

How inconvenient: no information on what payment methods are available and in order to find out, I have to do a transaction which involves filling out a whole big form.

He was probably after personal information too. He's a scammer and I highly recommend staying away from any website linked to btcrapid.com, Zahasi LLC, forumkorner.com and owner Philly. Got caught in several lies and will most likely be back under a different name and site.

Those btcjam investors must love just throwing money away.

I highly recommend you stay away from any website linked to the btcrapid.com scam, Zahasi LLC scam, forumkorner.com scam and the owner Philly.
Dracov

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:09:33 PM

looks a bit shady.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: