Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User "Malork" trying to scam - fake escrow Skype  (Read 892 times)
Ghost55 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:30:45 PM

This thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1350178
User profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=751814

This user is a scammer.... we both agreed on using escrow, he pushes to use escrow using Skype and won't deal when i ask for the escrow to send me a PM in bitcointalk....
He wants to use fake Skype account for the escrow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:54:31 PM

For the lazies, it was Dabs the person was trying to impersonate.
Ghost55 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:00:13 PM

For the lazies, it was Dabs the person was trying to impersonate.

Correct, sorry i should have added that
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:17:24 PM

sorry mate, you still selling msdn keys, while you know its not right, but thats your second thread complaining about others that "scam" you while you are scaming?? LOLed hard...

Ghost55 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:21:16 PM

sorry mate, you still selling msdn keys, while you know its not right, but thats your second thread complaining about others that "scam" you while you are scaming?? LOLed hard...

Another sheep... when you don't have the knowledge who i am, where i get my accounts/keys and what my sources are or don't have ANY proof that i EVER scammed ONE person for ONE dollar, keep your opinion about me to yourself. Go look at your green trust next to your name for a few hours, it clearly puts a smile on your face and gives you the right to judge other people in the blink of an eye... (that last one was sarcasm, "mate")

But you know what? Next time i WONT warn the community against a REAL scammer, who's trust is still neutral... go figure

I'm starting to enjoy this little witch hunt of the "green repped members" on my name
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:33:09 PM

so hard to guess where this keys are coming from. would you mind to give 10 keys to a trusted member here so he can verify them with MS? If they are clean, it shouldnt be a problem.

Ghost55 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:38:57 PM

so hard to guess where this keys are coming from. would you mind to give 10 keys to a trusted member here so he can verify them with MS? If they are clean, it shouldnt be a problem.

I wouldn't mind at all to be honest... if it's a member from the US, Microsoft even has a phone number to check the keys

But make him CHECK the keys, not use them because i don't want to loose 10 keys like this.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:47:41 PM

well i am sure to get your reputation clean we can find a trusted member from us if you really go for it. you mentioned your ebay account, where you sold keys for a long time, would you mind to tell us the account name? see, i want to belive you but i know exactly what is ongoing on the forum. even i dont know your priceings so far, its not common people sell legit keys in bulk here.

Ghost55 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:53:57 PM

well i am sure to get your reputation clean we can find a trusted member from us if you really go for it. you mentioned your ebay account, where you sold keys for a long time, would you mind to tell us the account name? see, i want to belive you but i know exactly what is ongoing on the forum. even i dont know your priceings so far, its not common people sell legit keys in bulk here.

Do you really think i would expose my Ebay profile to a bunch of people neg repping like their life depends on it? Your asking me: Do you also want your Ebay profile (that i had for years and build a lot of business on) smashed by a bunch of power horny forum members that also might have an Ebay account? My answer: No ;-)

What i want to do is share all my data to a trusted member that has a clean record of policing people without reason and also share keys to have them checked... but it's pretty obvious sharing something in public on this forum is to dangerous to fall vitcim of the "wanna be police squad"... wouldn't you agree?
wayniac30

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:56:08 PM

Do you really think i would expose my Ebay profile to a bunch of people neg repping like their life depends on it? Your asking me: Do you also want your Ebay profile (that i had for years and build a lot of business on) smashed by a bunch of power horny forum members that also might have an Ebay account? My answer: No ;-)

What i want to do is share all my data to a trusted member that has a clean record of policing people without reason and also share keys to have them checked... but it's pretty obvious sharing something in public on this forum is to dangerous to fall vitcim of the "wanna be police squad"... wouldn't you agree?

touché

funny thread - the subject still has a clean trust
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:29:15 AM

no i dont agree. if you are a legit seller, there is no problem with it. also, as a seller on ebay, you should know i cant give a bad rating without buying something. in addition, again as a seller on ebay you should know this, you can get unfair ratings deleted by ebay. and thats very easy. well lets see if we find a trusted member to check 10 of your keys with ms.

also you still didnt tell: whats the price for 1 win7 64 pro key?

Ghost55 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:53:11 AM

no i dont agree. if you are a legit seller, there is no problem with it. also, as a seller on ebay, you should know i cant give a bad rating without buying something. in addition, again as a seller on ebay you should know this, you can get unfair ratings deleted by ebay. and thats very easy. well lets see if we find a trusted member to check 10 of your keys with ms.

also you still didnt tell: whats the price for 1 win7 64 pro key?

It's almost impossible to talk to people like you with your tunnel vision.. would YOU share all that info here in public if you where in my shoes? Knowing that these bunch of power horny wanna be important members here have done nothing but trying to smash my account?

You know what this thread (only this one) tells me? They don't care about real scammers... look at the rating the scammer has i pointed out in this thread... it's a joke! None of these so called "keepers of forum security" even neg repped this user! They are just after the one that points them out.... boy, been getting a lot of attention since then, the real scammer didn't though.

You know what? If you find a good enough member, let him/her PM me and i'll EXPLAIN and SHOW where i get my stuff. In the mean while please leave me alone, like you do to the real scammer. I've had it with this witch hunt.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:55:30 AM

Dude... its a newbie account... befor i neg rep someone i want some proof. Did you loose money? No. Do you sell goods nobody knows how you obtained them? Yes.

If you are a legit seller, you could answer my questions. But you just go on screaming.

Yes please find a trusted member. I guess we wont hear from you again.

Please proof me wrong!

kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:23:16 AM

First of all buying MSDN accounts is like falling into the scammer's hole.
Never ever buy fake MSDN accounts or you will definitely be scammed.

Also a newbie account starting to sell MSDN accounts!
Most legit member I guess Roll Eyes
Ghost55 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:58:27 AM

First of all buying MSDN accounts is like falling into the scammer's hole.
Never ever buy fake MSDN accounts or you will definitely be scammed.

Also a newbie account starting to sell MSDN accounts!
Most legit member I guess Roll Eyes

Oh look here, another one to add to my fanbase!
This time one that can't even READ a thread....

He was trying to BUY an MSDN account and i welcomed escrow, he tried to fake the escrow.... explained well enough for you?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 08:12:39 PM

He was trying to BUY an MSDN account and i welcomed escrow, he tried to fake the escrow.... explained well enough for you?

How did you obtain the accounts you're selling?
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:43:47 AM

Hey Ghost i dont know if you are really looking for a trusted member, i would offer my self to check the keys.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 04:13:59 AM

Scammers scamming scammers.  And you're coming to us for help why??

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:32:43 AM

no reply, who would have guessed that, eh?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: