Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:42:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer/Troll Unremoveable feedback  (Read 794 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 05:54:48 PM

Is there any possible ways to get rid of the negative feedback from trolls like in my situation I had someone ruin my trust by saying I scammed them when I never talked to them or made any transactions with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 06:00:25 PM

Is there any possible ways to get rid of the negative feedback from trolls like in my situation I had someone ruin my trust by saying I scammed them when I never talked to them or made any transactions with them.

I see a person saying you scammed someone else selling a code that does not work. 

You will have to work it out directly with that person as trust is not moderated.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:06:31 PM

Hey sweet did you contact Neotox with account details? if not then i cant fund your loan.
Btw after i saw your trust rating i cant give you the loan Smiley

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 07:55:53 PM

Hey sweet did you contact Neotox with account details? if not then i cant fund your loan.
Ok thats what i mean this guy has no relationship with me and the trust rating is completely invalid, there needs to be moderation it or support to help fix problems like this.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:56:47 PM

Ok thats what i mean this guy has no relationship with me and the trust rating is completely invalid, there needs to be moderation it or support to help fix problems like this.

Due to this trust rating:
realestone 30: -0 / +3   2016-01-17   0.00000000   Reference   scamming members for fake amazon gift cards that do not work
I cant fund this loan,he is a trusted member with dark green trust..

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 10:58:25 PM

Due to this trust rating:
realestone 30: -0 / +3   2016-01-17   0.00000000   Reference   scamming members for fake amazon gift cards that do not work
I cant fund this loan,he is a trusted member with dark green trust..
This is becuase the user "Snailmen" who is a troll said on my post where I was selling money making guides and another where I was selling amazon gift cards (I sold 0 amazon gift cards and 1 guide and it was to a user named "Simple2377"(numbers might be different)) basically snailmen said that im a scammer and that it is all a scam and one of the trusted members read that he said that and gave me a bad trust for it. although snailmen is a troll and is a known scammer himself as "candy"
witsie

Activity: 130
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:59:39 PM

sweeet is the name of the guy on pd who scammed me for my amazon gift card
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:05:50 PM

You should contact realestone to let him know that the person making that claim is likely an alt of candystripes, who is a prolific scammer and troll, as well as the fact that snailmen/candystripes has not provided any proof of his accusations.

You should also contact theymos regarding the multiple, essentially identical negative ratings that snailmen left you as this would probably qualify for removal because the volume is probably high enough to qualify as "trust spam"
witsie

Activity: 130
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:15:45 PM

Sweeet from primdice.com? please give me my $25 amaozn back bro
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 02:30:31 PM

If mods could erase trust ratings it would make the whole system worthless...

I don't know, maybe if an official scammer put red or green trust on you it would maybe be removed after it has been publicly proven as a scammer, but else it's only a question of trust between members. If the guy has no link with you it means someone he trusts says he has been scammed by you. You'll have to convince (and probably prove) him that it's not the case.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 02:44:53 PM

I don't know, maybe if an official scammer put red or green trust on you it would maybe be removed after it has been publicly proven as a scammer, but else it's only a question of trust between members. If the guy has no link with you it means someone he trusts says he has been scammed by you. You'll have to convince (and probably prove) him that it's not the case.
My only way to cancel this out is get loans from other people so I can get positive feedback from trusted people which is what im doing now as much as a can, but I also need a loan so it works out.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:12:44 AM

My only way to cancel this out is get loans from other people so I can get positive feedback from trusted people which is what im doing now as much as a can, but I also need a loan so it works out.

As has been stated: Trust is not moderated. Either work it out with the person/s that left it or learn to deal with it.
If you are taking reputation/trust building loans, you will garner more red. I would advise anyone that does lend to you leave at best a Neutral.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: