Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔✔ No SCAM %100 Guarantee Bitcoin Your investments 48 hours %24 profit Ref %5 ✔✔  (Read 8503 times)
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:58:38 AM

LEt's be very clear.

It's not because some low ranks member (they could be high ranks it wouldn't change anything) got paid that this site is nothing more than a scam.
Of course the first are paid, how could he get the others to invest if he doesn't pay at the begining.
Just keep in mind that btc doesn't grow on tree and that there is a moment where he'll just stop paying.

1. I never said that because i paid from any kind of doubler/ HYIP, their sites are not scam/ponzi. Of course they are!

2. Low rank members is just noobs, they dont know, are ignorent etc as all of you high ranking members say in all the threads...You have been a newbie, do you like when you read posts and call you "idiot", "fool", "ignorent" and all of that insulting words? And for what? Because you are...new in a forum!!! Zero respect...

What about the high ranking members, that suppose to "protect" and advise the newbies and instead of that, they sell their accounts or use their "rank" to scam better?
Its a shame... Sad

3. Its gambling! Some of us make profit, some others dont. Some guys are not so greedy as others, maybe this is the problem...

4. I dont know any kind of currency that grows in trees...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pascal04 (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:12:49 AM

Make comments that might want.

the result is important for me and for investors.

I realize the payments seamlessly eventually it all investments.

My aim is not abscond with your Bitcoin higher earnings as telling others.

If it was a goal I had not paid for investment up to that time and I would go flee.

I would go as high gain escapes telling others about it.

My purpose, I make sure I evaluate the earnings of Bitcoin deposited in me a person who invests in investment from the 2 days I give 24% of the people who invest in these shares gained 50%.

Fully system you earn on someone else win
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I AM

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:55:33 PM

LEt's be very clear.

It's not because some low ranks member (they could be high ranks it wouldn't change anything) got paid that this site is nothing more than a scam.
Of course the first are paid, how could he get the others to invest if he doesn't pay at the begining.
Just keep in mind that btc doesn't grow on tree and that there is a moment where he'll just stop paying.

1. I never said that because i paid from any kind of doubler/ HYIP, their sites are not scam/ponzi. Of course they are!

2. Low rank members is just noobs, they dont know, are ignorent etc as all of you high ranking members say in all the threads...You have been a newbie, do you like when you read posts and call you "idiot", "fool", "ignorent" and all of that insulting words? And for what? Because you are...new in a forum!!! Zero respect...

What about the high ranking members, that suppose to "protect" and advise the newbies and instead of that, they sell their accounts or use their "rank" to scam better?
Its a shame... Sad

3. Its gambling! Some of us make profit, some others dont. Some guys are not so greedy as others, maybe this is the problem...

Firstly I think when it's a bunch of Newbies bombing a bodgy looking page it's a fair conclusion to assume they are shill accounts. Also People may have been reading these threads for ages and under many different names so hard to tell who is anyone,

Secondly If someone was new and needed some advice mine would be.
Under no circumstances give anyone your Bitcoins ever.

Trading and so on is one thing, but anything that requires you to give BTC for inside info, gambling, ICO is a scam do not give anyone on here your BTC.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
anto63

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:23:34 PM

the admin are paying or not?
or even this is a scammer?
anto63

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:07:11 PM

✔✔ No SCAM %100 Guarantee Bitcoin Your investments 48 hours %24 profit Ref %5 ✔✔

Scam in my opinion

anto63

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:32:48 PM

Transaction not found

so SCAM
Pascal04 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 09:18:38 AM

Due to the situation arising from the payment system has experienced some delay, but the problem was solved everyone's payment was made.

friends said to scam the system. Everyone speaks investors win.

My need to win both outside investors forum in this forum.

You do see an average of 1 month seamlessly payments will continue to be made
xslugx

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:40:31 AM

LEt's be very clear.

Its a shame... Sad

It's not really gambling...

It's gambling without having any control on the game or having any way to look at the edge house...

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 12:54:35 PM

LEt's be very clear.

Its a shame... Sad

It's not really gambling...

It's gambling without having any control on the game or having any way to look at the edge house...

And in all the other sites, you have control... Huh

You have control in dices, roulette, blackjack, soccer, basket....I hope that you joking!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cathar35

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 01:46:33 PM

iam in again still have hope this project goes for a whileif you have not control you give qual chances to get profit from ponzis.
cathar35

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:11:34 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/3c53e36ac22a246284d58ce4b8100ac827c2356cdcc7a7fb5b4d0378e04c69ae

deposit doesnt seen
Pascal04 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:28:56 PM

blockchain.info 'problem was originated due to reflection from the system it will not be reflected soon
cathar35

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:31:45 PM

ok add my pending time admin please ?
Pascal04 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:44:00 PM

direct automated system is doing, but I will try to make arrangements as far as I can
cathar35

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:31:53 PM

direct automated system is doing, but I will try to make arrangements as far as I can

theres not a change still after 3 hours please fix it suddenly
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:38:58 PM

People already lose hope on doubler sites, its impossible to make money from that games, its not stable, the ponzi Could always collapse in 1-2 days
gervanters

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:10:22 AM

Admin i',m still not receive my payment =24% profit and Initial please check it: ID 1Do1BxWgbvFEmHz4b5cE7iuS29Fg5bjztA
cathar35

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:59:08 AM

Refund mymoney 1 day passed
Pascal04 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:59:27 AM

Friends please payment will be made in due course.

Payment systems that do not take exception to a friend that you please assign a private message to the address you pay and what you have sent, please address
gervanters

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:18:00 AM

2016-02-16 02:23:16   1Do1BxWgbvFEmHz4b5cE7iuS29Fg5bjztA   0.009 BTC   PAID   0.01116 BTC;

But for your information sir, until now i didn't get any single of payment. Please checked it for me. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: