Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SUPERCOIN'S REVIVAL  (Read 115619 times)
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:18:26 AM

I do agree.  I will not want to combine the communities but I do want them support Supercoin.  Maybe Supercoin can be the cryptocurrency of choice for the darknet and marijuana sales in places where it is legal but they can't use banks.  Colorado would be an example.  Supercoin can compete with dash and bitcoin mainly because of it's anonymous transactions speed.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2015/08/11/3690124/colorado-pot-banking-freeze-out-fourth-corner/
Many people like to be able to buy medical marijuana this could also be an area to look at.

You are going to need first a mobile wallet and a pre would be an anonymous mobile wallet. Without an anonymous mobile wallet I don't see why anybody would prefer SUPER over BTC. Maybe it's a good idea to develop the mobile wallet in a way that all the transactions send from it are always anonymous (if it's possible at all). That would give SUPER an edge over all other wallets.

My stand of view is that I would never use a cryptocurrency for buying any marijuana as it always leaves a digital signature, cash doesn't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:50:52 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 10:13:57 AM by kiklo

I do agree.  I will not want to combine the communities but I do want them support Supercoin.  Maybe Supercoin can be the cryptocurrency of choice for the darknet and marijuana sales in places where it is legal but they can't use banks.  Colorado would be an example.  Supercoin can compete with dash and bitcoin mainly because of it's anonymous transactions speed.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2015/08/11/3690124/colorado-pot-banking-freeze-out-fourth-corner/
Many people like to be able to buy medical marijuana this could also be an area to look at.

You are going to need first a mobile wallet and a pre would be an anonymous mobile wallet. Without an anonymous mobile wallet I don't see why anybody would prefer SUPER over BTC. Maybe it's a good idea to develop the mobile wallet in a way that all the transactions send from it are always anonymous (if it's possible at all). That would give SUPER an edge over all other wallets.

My stand of view is that I would never use a cryptocurrency for buying any marijuana as it always leaves a digital signature, cash doesn't.

Due to the size of the blockchain, and the fact you don't want to be eating up the minutes & battery life syncing, best option would be a web wallet.
http://thealtcoinguys.com/web-wallets/
So you should be able to use the anon send feature, but that would have to be tested.

One other point of consideration, would be Liquidity as Super has just returned to the markets, it price would probably not hold against massive selling or at least not at the current price, it will take a few weeks to see where it settles.

One possible solution would be gift cards,
http://www.cannacash.com
Find Someone in Colorado or wherever MJ is being sold that will exchange super for gift cards.
That would be a start.

Cool
fuze0000 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:27:07 AM

There are a lot of great ideas that are being posted recently.

1 We do need an android wallet!

2: Reducing the Ram usage for the Supercoin wallet is very much needed!

3: Supercoin needs at least 3 code reviews to give it more legitimacy.

4: Once the code reviews are competed then we try to setup an anonymous cryptocurrency contest!

5: The top three most anonymous cryptocurrencies will be the biggest winners! So we must make sure Supercoin is ready to go long before the competition begins.

6: Billions of US dollars are spent purchasing drugs online on the darknetmarkets.  Once you earn their trust then I can foresee $3
 US per Supercoin!  Similar to Dash's value.  Remember their is no masternod
masternode needed.  Completely decentralized and with PoS for interest.
If we need 1 to 2 Devs to build an android app by June/July with Griffith then lets do it!

I believe it is time we work together with Griffith to release the source code for Supercoin.  It is extremely unwise for only one individuals to access to the source code.  If Griffith disappears or dies in a car accident then Supercoin is over!  Unless the creator of Supercoin comes back.  At the very least let me or 1 to 2 other individuals have a copy.  This one of the biggest issues we have currently.

So we need you Griffith to work with us before we go the next level.  Access to the source code will be needed to do a proper review.  There are ways to do a safe code review without giving up the code to the public.  Please be reasonable and think about the big picture.  The public wants Supercoin to be the real deal!  We have to be able to earn their trust or give up now.  Either way after Supercoin gets enough attention Supercoindev will come back as long as they're still amongst the living and most likely want to release the source code again.  They are probably holding onto at least 1 million Supercoins.  So if releasing the source code raises the value to $1 US per Supercoin then who would be against that?  Lets no worry about clones!  This 2016 and how many cryptocurrency clones that have been created that are long lasting and that are actually more valuable than the originals... Zero!  Have any clones of bitcoin ever surpassed the value of bitcoin... None!  

Lets do this Team Supercoin!

Sincerely,

Fuze0000
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:13:52 PM

Can i ask ? Why thre's still no buy orders on cex trading Sir? Thank you

It is still Syncing.  They started about the same time as https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/ if want want an idea of how far they have gone.
Thank you mga master =) check ko yan ..hhe ..i can't wait for the supercoin to be tradable

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:14:22 PM

I believe it is time we work together with Griffith to release the source code for Supercoin.  It is extremely unwise for only one individuals to access to the source code.  If Griffith disappears or dies in a car accident then Supercoin is over!  Unless the creator of Supercoin comes back.  At the very least let me or 1 to 2 other individuals have a copy.  This one of the biggest issues we have currently.

So we need you Griffith to work with us before we go the next level.  Access to the source code will be needed to do a proper review.  There are ways to do a safe code review without giving up the code to the public.  Please be reasonable and think about the big picture.  The public wants Supercoin to be the real deal!  We have to be able to earn their trust or give up now.  Either way after Supercoin gets enough attention Supercoindev will come back as long as they're still amongst the living and most likely want to release the source code again.  They are probably holding onto at least 1 million Supercoins.  So if releasing the source code raises the value to $1 US per Supercoin then who would be against that?  Lets no worry about clones!  This 2016 and how many cryptocurrency clones that have been created that are long lasting and that are actually more valuable than the originals... Zero!  Have any clones of bitcoin ever surpassed the value of bitcoin... None!  

Well....this is actually what i am afraid for. You seem to have no knowledge at all how crypto works. The funny thing is that you are pointing to it even in your OP without even knowing it....like a chicken without a head  Grin Cheesy Grin

The source code from SUPER is always available at the Github from Griffith :https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/SuperCoin and it is there for more then a year now.
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:43:40 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 01:56:06 PM by fuze0000

Ok great!  I was under the impression that there were two source codes.  One that was released publicly and one in private to Griffith.  If there is  only one then this makes things much easier!!  Thanks mdtspain for being childish but helpful.  You're very active here for a non Supercoin holder.  Bad press is still press! Btw the more fud that you spread the harder I work!  At least I have the ability to gather your attention.  This is the last time I will respond to you.  The next unnecessary rude remark by you towards me will lead to me simply ignoring you.  I'm 30 years old with a 6 year old and don't have time for another one.  As always I wish you well.
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:48:13 PM

4: Once the code reviews are competed then we try to setup an anonymous cryptocurrency contest!

5: The top three most anonymous cryptocurrencies will be the biggest winners! So we must make sure Supercoin is ready to go long before the competition begins.

6: Billions of US dollars are spent purchasing drugs online on the darknetmarkets.  Once you earn their trust then I can foresee $3
If we need 1 to 2 Devs to build an android app by June/July with Griffith then lets do it!

Sincerely,

Fuze0000

Just to clarify I am under the impression that there are two source code files.  One just for Griffith and one for the public.  I am trying to piece together a conversation that didn't include myself from 2014 by memory.  If I am wrong and there is only one then that is amazing!  If there are two then I'll wait for Griffith to explain to the community.  Thanks again Supercoin community!
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:54:04 PM

Due to the size of the blockchain, and the fact you don't want to be eating up the minutes & battery life syncing, best option would be a web wallet.
So you should be able to use the anon send feature, but that would have to be tested.

One other point of consideration, would be Liquidity as Super has just returned to the markets, it price would probably not hold against massive selling or at least not at the current price, it will take a few weeks to see where it settles.

Find Someone in Colorado or wherever MJ is being sold that will exchange super for gift cards.
That would be a start.

Cool

The gift card option is a very good solution. Maybe someone has the possibility to find out if SUPER can be accepted in the most friendly bitcoin city in the world. http://www.arnhembitcoinstad.nl
zebbra2014

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

http://bth.altpool.pro/getting_started

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:56:46 PM

Sincerely,

Fuze0000

Just to clarify I am under the impression that there are two source code files.  One just for Griffith and one for the public.  I am trying to piece together a conversation that didn't include myself from 2014 by memory.  If I am wrong and there is only one then that is amazing!  If there are two then I'll wait for Griffith to explain to the community.  Thanks again Supercoin community!

For example I know about the existence of 2 code but any differences in them - I do not know!

fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:01:54 PM

Ok great!  I was under the impression that there were two source codes.  One that was released publicly and one in private to Griffith.  If there is  only one then this makes things much easier!!  Thanks mdtspain for being childish but helpful.  You're very active here for a non Supercoin holder.  Bad press is still press! Btw the more fud that you spread the harder I work!  At least I have the ability to gather your attention.  This is the last time I will respond to you mdtspain.  The next unnecessary rude remark by you towards me will lead to me simply ignoring you.  I'm 30 years old with a 6 year old and don't have time for another one.  As always I wish you well.

I don't know if there is a difference as well.  The link I posted in the OP is the one everyone has access to.  Griffith will clarify when he is available.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:13:01 PM

Sincerely,

Fuze0000

For example I know about the existence of 2 code but any differences in them - I do not know!

There is 1 official code. That is the code on the Github from Griffith. That is the code that is being followed by the exchanges. When Griffith is working on the code he will be working on it on his local computer in an developers environment. When his changes are ready to be distributed he will release a new wallet and update his Github so that everybody is able to use the newest wallets (including the exchanges). When he will release a new wallet (less memory use and new PoS rates) then  he will also update the protocol version. This will make the old wallets useless because this is necessary for the new stake rates....it will be mandatory update, everybody needs to use that new wallet, no exceptions
zebbra2014

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

http://bth.altpool.pro/getting_started

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:22:09 PM

Sincerely,

Fuze0000

There is 1 official code. That is the code on the Github from Griffith. That is the code that is being followed by the exchanges. When Griffith is working on the code he will be working on it on his local computer in an developers environment. When his changes are ready to be distributed he will release a new wallet and update his Github so that everybody is able to use the newest wallets (including the exchanges). When he will release a new wallet (less memory use and new PoS rates) then  he will also update the protocol version. This will make the old wallets useless because this is necessary for the new stake rates....it will be mandatory update, everybody needs to use that new wallet, no exceptions

When will this happen? - In 2018?

fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:51:34 PM

Sometime between now and May 2016.
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:08:15 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 04:34:23 PM by fuze0000

I will go over to the Dopecoin bitcointalk forum to see how they feel about a PR strategy I have in my mind. Dopecoin forum ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.new#new

I would like to help Dopecoin and Supercoin gain more awareness through efficient and accurate PR / marketing and by utilizing Supercoin's anonymous Supersend for the Darknetmarkets.  If it is efficient for individuals buying and selling drugs online and in person then it is safe and efficient for journalist , Corporate and Govnernment whistle-blowers , legitimate businesses, any privacy advocates.  Especially with the United States gov't actively trying force Apple to create software to remove the password for iphones/ipads and then give the United States gov't the ability to utilize this software as they see fit.  

Now is the time for anonymous currency and messaging system software to provide a service to any individual or business to conduct any kind of business securely and privately.  

Here are some articles and a reddit forum you may want to read and go through as a reference point.

1: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/03/01/apple-fbi-face-off-house-hearing-encryption/81111440/

2: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/legal-marijuana-industry-needs-bitcoin-badly/

3: https://www.reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 04:13:26 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 05:03:36 PM by fuze0000

Place this code into your signature to help spread awareness for Supercoin!  I believe only Sr Members and up can fit the whole code.

Supercoin.
   Working Anonymous Transactions in 20 seconds & With Multi-Signature!
    Website | | BTT Thread |Supercoin Whitepaper |Twitter - Security & Privacy comes first!
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:31:55 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 05:47:01 PM by Griffith

apparently i woke up this morning to a lot of forum reading.

i completely agree with the statement above.

That would be a start.

Cool
web wallets are the most insecure wallets out there (except those run by the professional teams meaning blockchain.info and the major bitcoin exchanges)
also a mobile wallet would be fine. bitcoin has them and the chain for bitcoin is over 60GB. so you would need to use the same data storage system as a bitcoin wallet. and no, i dont know anything about developing for mobile platforms.

Can i ask ? Why thre's still no buy orders on cex trading Sir? Thank you

It is still Syncing.  They started about the same time as https://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/ if want want an idea of how far they have gone.

not true, they finished syncing twice now but got stuck on a fork that is 10k blocks back from the real chain because someone out there is running a bad node. they contacted me about it last night and i am going to help them fix the problem with it today.

IF YOU SEE THAT YOUR WALLET IS NOT ON THE SAME BLOCK AS https://www.blockexperts.com/super (or within 10 blocks of it) RESYNC YOUR WALLET

There is 1 official code. That is the code on the Github from Griffith. That is the code that is being followed by the exchanges. When Griffith is working on the code he will be working on it on his local computer in an developers environment. When his changes are ready to be distributed he will release a new wallet and update his Github so that everybody is able to use the newest wallets (including the exchanges). When he will release a new wallet (less memory use and new PoS rates) then  he will also update the protocol version. This will make the old wallets useless because this is necessary for the new stake rates....it will be mandatory update, everybody needs to use that new wallet, no exceptions

the statement above is 100% accurate. there is only one version of the source. my local machine has some changes on it (the PoS changes) but i havent uploaded them yet because i was going to do the memory fix. however i am thinking i will put the PoS changes up tonight and make a mandatory update. then the memory update (when finished) will follow and will be optional since it is your preference on how much memory you want used.

edit: will try my best to get the website up for tonight
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:57:50 PM

ccex is now resyncing with healthy nodes
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:53:50 PM

Electrum Supercoin wallet would be the best option avoiding huge size of blockchain file.

Alongside bitcoin, some altcoins already have this type of wallet, GRS for example:
http://groestlcoin.org/forum/index.php?topic=377.0

fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 07:31:52 PM

1 We do need an android wallet! We will have find a Dev to complete this mission.

When do believe this will be completed Griffith?

I'm am currently looking for these individuals!

This will be a major milestone and will bring the awareness that we are looking for.  This should be a 6 week pre contest campaign to generate great hype for Supercoin!

5: Billions of US dollars are spent purchasing drugs online on the darknetmarkets.  Once you earn their trust then I can foresee $3 US per Supercoin!  Similar to Dash's value.  Remember their is no masternode needed.  Completely decentralized and with PoS for interest. If we need 1 to 2 Devs to build an android app by June/July with Griffith then lets do it!

The Darknetmarkets currency that is at least 10 times faster and more anonymous than bitcoin can go a long way for businesses and individuals that are concerned about privacy and security!
fuze0000 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:12:29 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.msg14064656#msg14064656
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: