Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SUPERCOIN'S REVIVAL  (Read 115617 times)
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:14:57 PM

Hey Griffith,

I am interested to buy some Supercoin and would do so if the Mac wallet is up-to-date and the Yobit wallet is working. I will not buy any Super on C-Cex because I have had an issue with C-Cex and will not trade on their platform anymore.

So here is my proposal: You can connect to my computer via team viewer and see if we can compile the Mac- wallet for Supercoin. I will then pack and complete the wallet with the components needed to run on a Mac platform.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:06:44 PM

interesting proposal how much would you buy ?

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
SuperBen

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:26:38 PM

I got 300k I am sitting on for the right price.
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 09:51:37 AM

Dead fish in the water.
pro-investor

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:16:13 PM

Hey Griffith,

I am interested to buy some Supercoin and would do so if the Mac wallet is up-to-date and the Yobit wallet is working. I will not buy any Super on C-Cex because I have had an issue with C-Cex and will not trade on their platform anymore.

So here is my proposal: You can connect to my computer via team viewer and see if we can compile the Mac- wallet for Supercoin. I will then pack and complete the wallet with the components needed to run on a Mac platform.

Cheers

I wouldn't even think about buying a dead coin like this. You can thank me later.  Wink
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 10:21:16 PM

Hey Griffith,

Cheers

I wouldn't even think about buying a dead coin like this. You can thank me later.  Wink

Now why would you go to the trouble of posting that comment ? (Twice, just to make sure).. Interesting.
pro-investor

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:08:48 PM

Hey Griffith,

Cheers

I wouldn't even think about buying a dead coin like this. You can thank me later.  Wink

Now why would you go to the trouble of posting that comment ? (Twice, just to make sure).. Interesting.

True...why post at all?
SuperBen

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:18:54 PM

Hey Griffith,

Cheers

True...why post at all?

At least someone is keeping the thread alive.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:44:11 PM

Supercoin is dead only one exchange you can buy and trade on and the price is heading for 100 sats. Whats so Super about this coin ?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 11:06:03 PM

Supercoin works technically well. Like many others it is semi-dormant, but there are always watchers.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:04:11 AM

Supercoin works technically well. Like many others it is semi-dormant, but there are always watchers.

Well for me the developer is the one that is dormant. He did some work on Super, screwed up the Mac wallet and can't communicate with yobit to let their wallet working.
So for future investors....there is NO easy acces to Super. No Mac wallet, 1 exchange and no community.

I offered to the developer to use My Mac so he could get a Mac wallet for the public....there is no interest to do so, only the promise of a real life friend that will give the developer a copy to run on VM.
To me it sounds again one of those lame excuses that we have to hear all the time from Griffith.
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 07:34:44 AM

It is very tough for developers. They get a lot of pressure, and not enough thanks: In fact that is true for most true contributors.

Griffith has achieved a lot, and seems competent to me (I don't code).

In the Crypto world, the vast majority of projects and participants will fail or give up, and that is a good thing. Only the most persistent survive, because there can only be a very few really big winners.

Coins can survive being dormant for a long time, like dry seeds.

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:19:37 PM

Well for me the developer is the one that is dormant. He did some work on Super, screwed up the Mac wallet and can't communicate with yobit to let their wallet working.
So for future investors....there is NO easy acces to Super. No Mac wallet, 1 exchange and no community.

I offered to the developer to use My Mac so he could get a Mac wallet for the public....there is no interest to do so, only the promise of a real life friend that will give the developer a copy to run on VM.
To me it sounds again one of those lame excuses that we have to hear all the time from Griffith.

i did not screw up the wallet, i made a community voted change and yobit will not respond to any messages i sent them about the upgrade since they had one problem compiling the code and then gave up on it.
i have a mac machine and will post the mac super wallet tonight.

i have been incredibly busy lately and havent been active on posting on this forum much. somewhere betwwen 1.5 and 2 months ago i was approached for a position at a company that is developing financial services with blockchain tech. after a short interview process, a look at what i had done with dual addressing and the multi coin client which i refer to as cryptobank (which is only lacking an updated gui) i was hired as a "blockchain expert" (although that is not the job title). between that and school (which ends in two weeks for the summer finally) i have been pretty busy and havent been around on this forum too much. basically the only activity i have had on here in the last two weeks was posting some stuff to help people after i was contacted directly to explain something 
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:06:30 PM

i did not screw up the wallet, i made a community voted change and yobit will not respond to any messages i sent them about the upgrade since they had one problem compiling the code and then gave up on it.
i have a mac machine and will post the mac super wallet tonight.

i have been incredibly busy lately and havent been active on posting on this forum much. somewhere betwwen 1.5 and 2 months ago i was approached for a position at a company that is developing financial services with blockchain tech. after a short interview process, a look at what i had done with dual addressing and the multi coin client which i refer to as cryptobank (which is only lacking an updated gui) i was hired as a "blockchain expert" (although that is not the job title). between that and school (which ends in two weeks for the summer finally) i have been pretty busy and havent been around on this forum too much. basically the only activity i have had on here in the last two weeks was posting some stuff to help people after i was contacted directly to explain something 

Cool....I hope you can become the lead developer for that company and can forfill all their expectations.
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:28:01 AM

since i finally got a mac environment for myself...

http://the-node.net/wallets/SUPER/SuperCoin-4.0.1.1.dmg  updated mac wallet
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:29:04 AM

http://the-node.net/wallets/SUPER/SuperCoin-4.0.1.1.dmg  updated mac wallet

Nice this is working for me.

**Just a side note to Griffith: You need to pack the SuperCoin wallet with the libraries that it will use. The wallet you have posted will only work if the user has a development environment installed. For the normal user it won't run and give errors.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:44:39 AM

@Griffith
Problem with Supercoin Deposits at alcurex.org.

halibit.. supercoin wallet not accept blocks. i will contact dev.

Cool
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:30:47 PM

http://the-node.net/wallets/SUPER/SuperCoin-4.0.1.1.dmg  updated mac wallet

Nice this is working for me.

**Just a side note to Griffith: You need to pack the SuperCoin wallet with the libraries that it will use. The wallet you have posted will only work if the user has a development environment installed. For the normal user it won't run and give errors.

which does it say it needs? i used brew to install everything except XCode (which is broken as fuck btw and apparently xcode has been broken for a while now) so i know where all the files are.... it also took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to make a dmg.

@Griffith
Problem with Supercoin Deposits at alcurex.org.

halibit.. supercoin wallet not accept blocks. i will contact dev.

Cool

ill message them and yobit again... although yobit looks like its about to close up shop so i would highly suggest you try to get out of that exchange while you can
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 05:48:29 PM

Anyone know the nature of the problem at Yobit ?
Griffith
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 05:59:57 PM

Anyone know the nature of the problem at Yobit ?

which one? lol

i posted this in another thread:

The following is a warning about YoBit, if you do not trade there then you probably dont need to read the rest of this message.

I have had multiple people tell me recently about yobits wallets freezing and having their coins being stuck for longer periods of time. In the past month or so the the frequency of these findings have become more frequent. If you are trading on YoBit be careful. it is under speculation by the group of larger volume traders that i talk to that yobit could be on their way out. We have no proof of this, just be cautious and try to avoid storing coins there for a longer period of time until they pick themselves back up a bit.

~Griffith

basically the support at yobit for both wallet updates and stuck transactions has been nonexistant for a while now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: