Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] BTCINVEST - Low risk investment fund | Market cap: 2000+ BTC  (Read 45539 times)
xaviarlol

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 11:51:25 PM

What are shareholder's thoughts on the Just-Dice rollback? Currently, we're down around 40 BTC from the JD investment.

Should we continue to invest in just-dice?

I wouldn't risk more in JD for now. I remember this fund was originally stated as a very low risk fund, you may want to invest accordingly to keep the risk low.

Are you kidding? JD is the safest investment available right now.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TaxReturn

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 12:19:30 AM

Not sure if you are trolling, but I'll bite for the moment: How is an investment that's bleeding your money "the safest available" when there are investments available that earn you money?
ahbartsch

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:15:39 AM

How much if any of BTCQuick are we/you invested in? As a customer of theirs and a shareholder of BTCInvest I think they have potential. Although there may be risks down the road, since they are the only company allowing credit cards I think there will be a growing demand for a company like them in the future. I was stupid and bought and sold 30k shares after the last IPO at a minuscule profit instead of holding and now the stock has quadrupled! I think there is even more room for growth. Thoughts?

I think it's stupidly overbought right now, a post-news pre-dividend micro bubble and according to the contract the remaining 7.5M shares can only be issued at .0002, if they decide to issue them at all.

Crunching some numbers, yea the APR at current market price is like 6%. It would have to grow a lot to be worth it. Good call.
xaviarlol

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 02:12:49 AM

Not sure if you are trolling, but I'll bite for the moment: How is an investment that's bleeding your money "the safest available" when there are investments available that earn you money?

Short term means nothing, it's the fundamentals. It is a 1% house-edge gambling site. It will always turn a profit in the long term, and at current turnover rates it offers investors a very good return. There is far less risk in this than investing in a company that needs to take risks with new products, have lots of expenses and need to generate revenue to stay solvent.

Just because it lost money in the last 3 days doesn't actually mean a single thing.

The only big risk is trusting Doog. Which I am happy to take.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 02:12:58 PM

I'd vote to stay with JD but less 500 btc.
wolverine.ks

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 02:35:12 PM

is there a btct.co pass through for this?
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:38:09 PM

hi,

i am a small shareholder.

is AM aka amc/vmc considered as part of portfolio in future ?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 02:43:26 PM

hi,

Oh, TF is going to have fun answering you!  Grin
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:45:10 PM

hi,

Oh, TF is going to have fun answering you!  Grin

yeah, 500% train missed.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:03:49 PM

hi,

Active Mining is spending 7 @ 8.25 (57.75 BTC) on advertising on the forum. As someone who advertises a lot on the forum, I can tell you that is a waste of money.

Not to mention that he bids up the price for ALL slots instead of the slots he just lost - spending more than he needed to for all the slots.

So, no.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 03:05:05 PM

yeah it is very easy to spend others money...
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:31:51 PM

hi,

Active Mining is spending 7 @ 8.25 (57.75 BTC) on advertising on the forum. As someone who advertises a lot on the forum, I can tell you that is a waste of money.

Not to mention that he bids up the price for ALL slots instead of the slots he just lost - spending more than he needed to for all the slots.

So, no.
Smart guy , that also AMC use fake picture to as demonstrate of their sample product, this also account for as dishonest action...I also do not see anything shows it can delivery its product in time... For me it just 4 overpriced Avalon...
Plazma

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 07:42:21 PM

hi,

So, no.
Smart guy , that also AMC use fake picture to as demonstrate of their sample product, this also account for as dishonest action...I also do not see anything shows it can delivery its product in time... For me it just 4 overpriced Avalon...

Not fake picture, https://www.flickr.com/photos/98907028@N08/9282024072/

BTC: 1A1Mwjfw2mTko4N2UuVQ3RK4hXJunsPA3j
XMP: AcT3PK4wofjCMt6irN4HXENUqPvoBJRWk3
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 07:53:41 PM

hi,

So, no.

Sorry ,may be I am too prudent ,but some pictures of power suppliers and a desktop case, isn't really enough to convince myself..
and other thing is ,the first picture they used over their website is a computer case with hard disk and a CD-ROM...
how could a ASIC miner need a CD-ROM and hard disk??
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 07:58:02 PM

hi,

So, no.

Sorry ,may be I am too prudent ,but some pictures of power suppliers and a desktop case, isn't really enough to convince myself..
and other thing is ,the first picture they used over their website is a computer case with hard disk and a CD-ROM...

Its a picture from the manufacturer of the case they will use for the miner. The actual miner wont have CD-ROM as you see in the flickr photo from inside VMC

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
Plazma

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:00:22 PM

hi,

So, no.

I'm just reporting what I read anyway. Not like I know what is going on exactly.
LOL there is complaints about the chassis the miner is to be housed in.  Lots of tears over the images being stolen, without any realization that those generic chassis' from chenbro are in fact what the miner will go in.

There! Smiley https://www.flickr.com/photos/98907028@N08/9282024072/ An ungeneric one straight from VMC's shop! Grin

Yep, I posted this elsewhere as well.  Shit, at my place of employment we have two of these cases, one houses an old phone system for a remote region, the other is a generic server outside of our vSphere cluster.  I dont see why all the uninformed people out there assume it was stolen.  They were able to discern it was a chenbro but not at the same time realize it is a generic case that could be used for many different setups?

It might not be much, but with all the other info they have me convinced to invest 15% of my BTC in them.

BTC: 1A1Mwjfw2mTko4N2UuVQ3RK4hXJunsPA3j
XMP: AcT3PK4wofjCMt6irN4HXENUqPvoBJRWk3
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:02:24 PM

hi,

So, no.

Its a picture from the manufacturer of the case they will use for the miner. The actual miner wont have CD-ROM as you see in the flickr photo from inside VMC

They said they got tested its chips ,any screenshot of the result or any picture of the physical chips ?
xaviarlol

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 06:47:53 AM

And this is why you don't divest in JD just after some volatility. Smiley
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile