Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] BTCINVEST - Low risk investment fund | Market cap: 2000+ BTC  (Read 45532 times)
MoneypakTrader.com

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Never spend your money before you have it.

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:25:19 PM

I followed all steps to claim my shares weeks ago, but nothing has been credited as of yet. Sigh Tongue

That sucks, I'm glad TF scammed me for 27 BTC back in January so I knew not to use his investment "service".
Too bad you didn't see my thread on him that I linked to in my signature. VVVVV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
somestranger

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:25:02 PM

So TradeFortress ran off with our Bitcoins?? He has only made one post in 2 weeks and has completely ignored this thread. Putting our BTCINVEST payouts on coinlenders and then shutting off withdrawals is complete bullshit.
chriswen

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:44:24 AM

So TradeFortress ran off with our Bitcoins?? He has only made one post in 2 weeks and has completely ignored this thread. Putting our BTCINVEST payouts on coinlenders and then shutting off withdrawals is complete bullshit.

Yup!
btclvr

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:34:50 PM

Revenue
DMS SELLING dividends: 1.09 BTC
ASICMINER dividends: 5.2257 BTC
Graet.Loan interest: 1.223 BTC
Ukyo.Loan interest: 0.1669 BTC
Crypt-Trade dividends: 0.5166 BTC
Btct.co trading of BTC-Bond, CIPHERMINE.B1, etc): 4.182 BTC
Share buyback spread: 4.26 BTC

TOTAL: 16.6642 BTC
Paid as dividends: 14.9977 BTC
Dividends per share: "You will be issueing (14.99770000 / 5926) = 0.00253083 per share. Final Total: 14.99769858.".

Assets
Not traded on an exchange:
260 ASICMINER (directly) - 338 BTC
Just-Dice investment: 432 BTC

BitFunder
42 G.ASICMINER-PT shares (valued at btct price): 54.6 BTC
2,057 Ukyo.Loan: 20.93 BTC
105,020 btcQuick: 36.967 BTC
16,309 Graet.Loan: 164.72 BTC
2949 TAT.MINIGAME: 0.737 BTC

Bitfunder total value: 277.954 BTC

btct.co
9 ASICMINER-PT: 11.7 BTC
222 Crypto-Trade: 37.74 BTC
248 BitVPS: 0.4717 BTC
356 DMS.SELLING: 3.35 BTC
300 CB.IDIFF-E: 7.5 BTC

btct.co total value: 60.7617 BTC

CoinLenders 90 day CD #3: 100 BTC

Total coins: 37.582 BTC

Total: 1246.2977 BTC
Shares outstanding: 5926
NAV/share: 0.21031 BTC / share

Which of these assets can be seized from TradeFortress by their issuers since he appears to be trying to steal everything from BTCINVEST investors? For example, would friedcat help seize the 260 directly held ACICMINER shares if they have not already changed hands?
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:51:10 PM

Which of these assets can be seized from TradeFortress by their issuers since he appears to be trying to steal everything from BTCINVEST investors? For example, would friedcat help seize the 260 directly held ACICMINER shares if they have not already changed hands?
I expect they'll be liquidated long before now, but it can't hurt to ask. AsicMiner & Just-Dice are the biggest holdings, I've sent their owners a message asking for help.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:49:50 PM

Hi guys I'm completely unfamiliar with trade fortress.

Could someone give me like a one or two line account of what happened here? 

On a side note the amount of scams in Bitcoin is really getting ridiculous. After my latest scamming, losing money deposited to bitfunder, I'm given up trading and any exchange or security and won't be back until a decentralized market is set up, I recommend folks to do the same. Can't stand scammers they drive me crazy.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
supermono

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:55:13 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2013, 04:18:56 AM by supermono

Hi guys I'm completely unfamiliar with trade fortress.

Could someone give me like a one or two line account of what happened here?  

On a side note the amount of scams in Bitcoin is really getting ridiculous. After my latest scamming, losing money deposited to bitfunder, I'm given up trading and any exchange or security and won't be back until a decentralized market is set up, I recommend folks to do the same. Can't stand scammers they drive me crazy.

one or two line summary: TradeFortress either got hacked or stole more than a million dollars worth of BTC from users of his three services BTCInvest, Inputs.IO, and Coinlenders.com.

The slighly longer description follows (I am writing this from memory, so some dates may be a little off):

TradeFortress ran the BTCInvest investment fund on BitFunder, as well as Inputs.io web wallet and CoinLenders (which promised interest of 20%-30% annually on deposited balances).

When it was time to liquidate BTCInvest (October 23?), TradeFortress insisted on depositing the liquidation proceeds into CoinLenders accounts only, claiming that the reason was so that he could screen for some people (Graet, Ukyo) who owed him money and who hadn't paid it.

Then about a week and a half or so later, when users started noticing problems with their balances, unable to withdraw, etc.., he finally announced that supposedly a little earlier in October (October 21?) Inputs.io had been hacked and 4100 Bitcoins stolen. He claimed that he had not reported the theft to the police because it wouldn't help, and because they would likely confiscate the wallet with what little BTC was remaining.

TradeFortress claimed that CoinLenders was affected because it used Inputs as its wallet. BTCInvest was affected because of TradeFortress' decision (AFTER the date of the supposed hack) to put the BTCInvest liquidation payouts in CoinLenders accounts. So, in the end, users of all three of TradeFortress' services got screwed out of some to all of their bitcoins (based on comments on the forum, some Inputs users were refunded about 70% of their BTC, and a few "lucky" CoinLenders users were refunded the amount of USD they had originally deposited, and then he fell silent and stopped responding to people around November 21. So, most CoinLenders users, including BTCInvest holders, lost everything; for most of them, it is still showing in their account, but there is no way to withdraw it).

Some people early on I think were inclined to give TradeFortress the benefit of the doubt, since at that point he was still responding to people and doing some partial refunds. The people with this position preferred to think that TradeFortress made a huge mistake by claiming to have the majority of coins in a cold wallet and not actually doing so, but really did get hacked, and then panicked afterward and put the BTCInvest money into the hacked system in an attempt to keep it going as a type of fractional reserve until he could figure out what to do.

However, since that time, some damaging revelations have been trickling out about TradeFortress. For example, that a day before the supposed hack, he started logging into old accounts of his that he hadn't used in years and started deleting his old posts, account information, etc. A person who had borrowed money from CoinLenders said that he expected to be contacted by TradeFortress in an attempt to collect that debt in order to settle things, but that TradeFortress had not attempted to contact him. There have been claims he was mixing his funds with investors' and using it for gambling. Also, TradeFortress settled with several large CoinLenders creditors by paying them back the original USD they had deposited. It appears that with the several large settlements he made for pennies on the dollar, even if the hack actually took place, he should have enough BTC remaining to pay the remaining creditors all or most of what he owes them, but he has fallen silent since around November 21, despite continuing to log in and posting a few days ago in an unrelated thread. I think at this point, most people believe the hack was likely a hoax used as an excuse to steal the BTC from the users of all three services. They believe that the small number of partial refunds he made were likely a stalling tactic to buy him time before disappearing.

These are some useful threads:

inputs thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=248803
coinlenders thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=283756
TF scam accusation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326879
TF dox thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=327178
B15K3

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:48:37 AM

wow then i was really lucky. i received the first payment of my btcinvest shares and could withdraw it from coinlenders. i think we still hold a lot of ukyo and graet shares. if they are able to pay we might get a bit of our bitcoins back.
TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:58:25 PM

I expect they'll be liquidated long before now, but it can't hurt to ask. AsicMiner & Just-Dice are the biggest holdings, I've sent their owners a message asking for help.

Dooglus of Just-Dice is the first to respond:

Hi.

You're the first to ask about this.

I had his investment (of somewhere between 400 and 500 BTC) locked to prevent him withdrawing or gambling it, so that if he defaulted on the coins he was holding in inputs.io I could get them back.

When inputs.io was hacked and lost some 42 BTC of Just-Dice funds, I took the 42 BTC from his account to cover the loss, as arranged.  He asked to withdraw the rest, and I let him, after disabling inputs.io deposits on Just-Dice.

In short, Just-Dice no longer has any of TF's coins.

Here are the relevant withdrawals from his account:

Code:
Tue Nov  5 00:35:33 2013 {"amount":42.3125,"address":"manual debit","txid":"","eid":235197}
Tue Nov  5 05:45:08 2013 {"amount":435.63309788,"address":"15kFtLh4WPBXKuTGAcK6Ae33Te1dpJ7Ccu","txid":"0e216a7cd90a782d26d7b6f965f334be2759e7c1053b2d98890f27d6a1e74652","eid":235590}

This is unfortunate to say the least, but in Dooglus' defense it was around a time when TradeFortress was still responding and making some limited repayments, and at least we have a clearer view now of the situation. I've thanked him for his quick response and left it at that.

chriswen

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 01:43:13 AM

That's the thing, tradefortress also had a massive advertising drive.  Lots of forum users getting paid (but through inputs.io)  Like I received 0.12 BTC for on inputs.io and I was able to cashout a few days before shut down (but I lost more from the BTCINVEST shutdown).  And he was also giving dividend payments for coinlenders and BTCINVEST.  Also because BTCINVEST was a hedge fund, he could have easily cooked the books.  With all these payments he was probably running a ponzi scheme or he actually got hacked and he somehow was extremely profitable which is why he had such large advertising payouts. 
DrGregMulhauser

Activity: 330
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:36:57 PM

...Also because BTCINVEST was a hedge fund, he could have easily cooked the books.

For me, it's hard to fathom how BTCINVEST could be construed as anything resembling a hedge fund -- let alone a legitimate one -- or, even if it were a hedge fund, how that would offer any opportunity to "cook the books". (I do recall that when I pointed out to TF, in private, several errors in BTCINVEST's public reporting of NAV, TF thanked me for bringing the matter to his attention and promised to look into it.)

What is certain, however, is the timing of the following reply to my enquiry about requiring distributions to occur via CoinLenders, given that CL was already known not to maintain cash reserves sufficient to cover its obligations to depositors:

Since CoinLenders is known to maintain cash reserves sufficient to cover only a fraction of its obligations to depositors, a number on a CoinLenders screen is not quite the same as receiving cash. Can you say whether distributions via CoinLenders will be ring-fenced so as to be available to participants for immediate withdrawal as actual cash? Or will distributions be pooled with other CoinLenders reserves, implying that the availability of actual cash will depend on how many other people are already attempting to withdraw from CoinLenders at any given time?

For the first few days of a liquidation payment, yes. It is an unwise idea to store significant amounts of BTC on internet facing servers for security reasons.

What was not disclosed was that the alleged hack had already occurred at the time of that reply.

Tips: 1GTvfygTCnA5LdE2dX31AtcHho6s6X9H9b
BTC Growth
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 05:17:45 AM

Tried to warn the community that TF was a thief and the site admin (theymos) banned me.
gotpetum

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:19:39 PM

Ukyo is about to open a portal for the withdrawal of asicminer shares in bitfunder. I think it's likely that TF still has our shares in bitfunder.

I wrote to Ukyo asking him not to allow TF to withdraw his shares. You might want to ask him as well.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations." ― David M. Friedman
Viceroy

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:04:39 AM

Did anyone make profits due to TF investment services? Aside from TF and co-conspirators.
I know there's a ton of people who positive feedbacked his trust page.

He is butt buddies with theymos, this sites operator.
TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:03:05 PM

Ukyo is about to open a portal for the withdrawal of asicminer shares in bitfunder. I think it's likely that TF still has our shares in bitfunder.

I wrote to Ukyo asking him not to allow TF to withdraw his shares. You might want to ask him as well.
I messaged him on December 14th. He's failed to respond. So has Friedcat.

The shares belong to the holders of BTCINVEST. What action could be taken if Ukyo and Friedcat, in full knowledge of this, allow TF to transfer and sell our shares?

lunarboy

Activity: 544

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:24:05 AM

It makes me sick there is so little recourse in the BTC world. Where have all the decent people gone?

Ukyo if your out there?  These shares are the property of BTCINVEST shareholders and not TF, they should be distributed as such.
Viceroy

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:55:55 AM

It makes me sick there is so little recourse in the BTC world. Where have all the decent people gone?

Ukyo if your out there?  These shares are the property of BTCINVEST shareholders and not TF, they should be distributed as such.

This is EXACTLY why regulating bitcoin is good.  This is why we need AML and KYC.

Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:58:07 PM

I messaged him on December 14th. He's failed to respond. So has Friedcat.

The shares belong to the holders of BTCINVEST. What action could be taken if Ukyo and Friedcat, in full knowledge of this, allow TF to transfer and sell our shares?

Any G.AsicMiner-PT shares held by any of TF's known accounts are currently not claimable.
As far as what will be done with these shares, I do not know yet. Looking over the history of the shares they are in a very questionable state.
TF had multiple accounts. I will probably hand the shares to FriedCat to work it out because the AM asset needs to be wrapped up.

-Ukyo
TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:31:39 PM

Any G.AsicMiner-PT shares held by any of TF's known accounts are currently not claimable.
As far as what will be done with these shares, I do not know yet. Looking over the history of the shares they are in a very questionable state.
TF had multiple accounts. I will probably hand the shares to FriedCat to work it out because the AM asset needs to be wrapped up.

-Ukyo

Thank you for responding. I don't know how others feel, but I'd be happy with this as long as FriedCat is happy to pass the shares or their liquidated values to their rightful owners. An asset list already exists that could be used for this purpose (see below).

Has anyone else had any luck getting a response out of Friedcat?

BTCINVEST    2    13wswHPAcKBivtV28jEW7jm7AZjNFsVPAr
BTCINVEST    4    1K2qmHwxyZumsfWPWekrEwo62UzvxY6V9m
BTCINVEST    100    1DLHHuzuB3nwqthDujsHseiZ4iRDhoStPp
BTCINVEST    70    18GHrFcJZX7PSmFTvEG1pnXkBkQG1oDBNw
BTCINVEST    2    12z6Dnp19rFcnYbk1RjxDtdnvdgKgtxeoD
BTCINVEST    5    182TXYGT3NPNJyaqMbH4cGpPc4WSMpXi3t
BTCINVEST    21    1N3peaFxGmrPTCQJ2GjrzphzceZqMx5jc
BTCINVEST    28    1EGYGJzeomNqazvokcyPVDt2EYLALZXpG5
BTCINVEST    16    1vHPirbrrER9ogWaQk3Y7qRFvRLKDrdD3
BTCINVEST    10    1A6z4u8yaEbCLv1CfPgU6MZ41CNLcJPaCg
BTCINVEST    21    1sFbd8oiDcmXiG9it7CTfhEApvcuph6Rw
BTCINVEST    85    1QuarK7FxdmX9At9n5YZy8DTWE6cZELoS
BTCINVEST    19    1CWFb8hkmEN75LupiizZ6XqwstFudsvkmx
BTCINVEST    9    1853fwD3Fia88SPTahi4JSz9r4peVwKCUR
BTCINVEST    2    1Lsx3c1mXgzSm5rVAKoFaT5Wf7Kmfe6vbJ
BTCINVEST    10    1DA5GSKrjo287E78MAdi6MXRHX2tGZ1DwL
BTCINVEST    45    18oZMawnj4P8BmQmGMvhnwL63cLQs7c9fY
BTCINVEST    101    1EeTqENCnzHYpbwPCZWdabGRuZy7izHgpN
BTCINVEST    11    1sSKmwVZh1KgwxtkcmvecpmHMx5XN9b6F
BTCINVEST    1    14bwmPZxLi1218RPT5ZwdiGF9H7CVnTBdy
BTCINVEST    5    128gQxjbxQ9Fab3Ewn762EqSFza24v6Vuh
BTCINVEST    1    13vPRLgoruCAdXnoc8NNKgUwniQ4ZSmSmk
BTCINVEST    3    12wuRLby4wFvDA1tVvcN4AHdJvSgzhGVv6
BTCINVEST    5    1ADkLQTwieS7bE7FmZPv3ZaWjKidGjHsrh
BTCINVEST    44    14GMyJV3g8yqm51oRzYfirE1Jg5qMqkLjz
BTCINVEST    99    1B5h6w9maneDApr2k8u739DzGhTHn7RK2B
BTCINVEST    33    1KRpmo3ksPidpgsFc6oqe628nHFhhPyk7R
BTCINVEST    11    1KBeaY7JmWAMzj5YgU37EggBajsCLjPzZA
BTCINVEST    8    1LZb1SNTCCuFfiDQt4FTFazBNZkZmzFaFg
BTCINVEST    8    1M7aP2GZgXdb4nfzV8y61SizMX5Venqemz
BTCINVEST    2    1KA7iScKFf8GuyE79g2fXkC9gAMWZHSvYN
BTCINVEST    40    1McktXu1X4NrTSurrZK5oq7frvfqGp8UuR
BTCINVEST    1    127inzPuhM17mUWEjE9V4Fqoi9x99FnCZi
BTCINVEST    20    1HkReVZRAcB3kcYrCcBbSqxJb7pv9pud4P
BTCINVEST    19    17iBM6NZgFYoPia1b3GnQ4VEtZ3nzhYMJ4
BTCINVEST    1    19k1NxQHX5HNo1YvW6Uikkr7JoHGx2Y5Ya
BTCINVEST    1    1NwXWBPEgQoNisqAkwDZWBFEt4iFcHapBC
BTCINVEST    3    14vBun6AVB4ajK49unzS7LMd1mjRLBt2i2
BTCINVEST    6    1CwE4eujNWo8zohRBxJKLoE4sZ14i1Ca5F
BTCINVEST    1    13yugH9QA5pX3dqnjGLufQdWVCX3xDAdpC
BTCINVEST    2    1PXWT7XsZcB9vLEN1m4R1U2TydXmyWEgiH
BTCINVEST    2    1PruD4ABtGc4pq97vtf6Z6yxNCFynQzMEW
BTCINVEST    3    1CVdkGGC9dpCKafeoKjrofrZcJjVq5GCZp
BTCINVEST    3    16ycBmoPvBXZpRRTFWQLwhFptJEi9UDWZ5
BTCINVEST    13    16x7iRrdbaeHcbxAK3FnQRCcxbwX8AszHs
BTCINVEST    1    1B1icAjjUwFZNacY1nTNrP4KSosdfAE65A
BTCINVEST    1    1A6xFeisehAHGThRF1VXkWaWEd38GeDhiG
BTCINVEST    67    14rQrCWatxAzBhFx4UcQc48WF7nSzdU6HZ
BTCINVEST    14    14rtrb1LmD2z5nVc76nd65JRxVJRqjZL2Y
BTCINVEST    23    1CYxgqk4eHgrDEActFKiD4zztdNKr6u3Gr
BTCINVEST    206    1KH752orCcF5JPRVicDqoLNqsuDs1MpsGc
BTCINVEST    2    19CmowpnGmREYFekhj8BGLGEp8KsMPAcqa
BTCINVEST    4    1GngL2q2C3zEtqmZDYozj9owqbG8qocAL8
BTCINVEST    12    1JFxJHjXUZq13zSudnL7V7P1aFPJXRZjGe
BTCINVEST    27    1PogZBX9EkoTPSP7Ms3h5d1jK434T6ibZF
BTCINVEST    1    1Kn78fvoyQeifShQkukVqm11jFV7UYurZE
BTCINVEST    66    1L4nxiYvuS4tbP9n1gi28J9iUSt22asQYf
BTCINVEST    4    17G2GmaKXpNynRw7ceRXg5qq9r6RsTzxb2
BTCINVEST    2    17SrhZqVAzN9671CsnAs7ZbkVBAzxhcyKH
BTCINVEST    1    1Bf5Qx6EBVkdEC7s3JNKrJr3hA7vVHCXdK
BTCINVEST    14    14wDdrsM3vryD3muuLTyFcb9PcAGSvw9N1
BTCINVEST    300    1NQn2qLitHnKfdWWrcewaWqmUW5DivQXZ1
BTCINVEST    15    1QJ6tdqh1sjZdRRDXqeG8Rdh6X5ywokdHV
BTCINVEST    2    1BitF6ZWDqbr87JWYCVLMmoJ8KKzgLCQPz
BTCINVEST    2    17MExmiam65wpo1g9EFQ9RVsdSEyGpM1fu
BTCINVEST    2    14e8xhwqJBdJPquVFLEGWivodtWFyPMZE2
BTCINVEST    51    1EY6aRpoTENLGsskkJAZnGrrRxyNCaoAhs
BTCINVEST    4    1NbjVvqxHzH3Rt4YUyBVajob55UCNqeAHm
BTCINVEST    12    1MdPwq8tdu4a3kYjtoBvTGdCUpP1qjpXGo
BTCINVEST    115    1PAXbYKK4qEUZdGGyfYUiWwAyCm2QzRZZo
BTCINVEST    15    1Q2VYbT9f4EMky7HnpJQBMNhBbWrtKs5jj
BTCINVEST    42    1BTCre3vo5KZCu5k2oLxu1DcimkNipadV6
BTCINVEST    46    1EumCAVFvHu983wMHWfTw3ayDaBb3T8dJR
BTCINVEST    1    1HMYBV292t7J1Mkg19WkXdHS3xuCgddi8E
BTCINVEST    2    1ALLoneEetLKNYcJhzbLr9xdenMapoEoPo
BTCINVEST    10    1ALCYkys1CZzV65frJEkuceRRpnUQ7Jjk9
BTCINVEST    3    1DtMF4jown4TEGPKTUqRYjzRqSixzVBTxF
BTCINVEST    1    12H7K88thLX2r5hq3zYAruKZwEhh3cHc8w
BTCINVEST    5    1H8JF9PVY7EyfTSv7LgpjQBPErSftAfegb
BTCINVEST    2    1A6Tc8YQHtxTXawnStCyYmuGU62DkK7mDu
BTCINVEST    114    1NRi3MXPoPJujKSdknoZPFNewsWp7qnHs
BTCINVEST    163    1FbyPbKCkzdU1rPQu5hy2U9ARFxxfCn1cn
BTCINVEST    27    1H2zB7hfnpFaEZLqM4TWZwJNX4n8NARJCB
BTCINVEST    15    1GV6wv4KRScURQt8tLMDcpxQXQexXSMUGn
BTCINVEST    10    1Ltn5upqLsVWDJ2L5RoUUqsUTdXDTzyRLS
BTCINVEST    40    15h3hJBUxwpKCb9r8tTnqHjgc48Jx4xoF9
BTCINVEST    10    1K681W8p3f93jk4Lkm4txijfctfUttgRG6
BTCINVEST    53    1J5bKg3AM3VRvYWJcVbUcxXkjeX4SEpXsG
BTCINVEST    290    12AF7WygbH6fnHeTB83FSZ5Fc1EkwBztpB
BTCINVEST    3    1FundR66BhKJwyLYMzJxBfgLwVCi2YeTgG
BTCINVEST    1    1AcTUAsexMkTAfEVVbXEHLczCjTM9McQpv
BTCINVEST    2    1KrxecCGj1PD458Lfd8xx54KmQm77tXzVA
BTCINVEST    20    18bamWWZy6FHhgckseiqpySfMVpESVHY2P
BTCINVEST    6    1JfScuh7gUtJ3AAR9xCWB6U9ie38wmsa4t
BTCINVEST    326    1AnJ1TRsuaEjT939nNKa5CgBQgHRHw5htc
BTCINVEST    22    13t7yBPPStby4qWbUyG4HimoLE97jNvfcG
BTCINVEST    10    19RzrNtbqPG3E4wgJvEMmS67m6up8hbdAd
BTCINVEST    37    15qG2hxZKjfCrtrd3Td8jkzPJm9Z7kF16a
BTCINVEST    3    1HaKNzqBXA44tV7k7TZRaAuHTfPb6LaXf8
BTCINVEST    2    1BRKNiLwD4keDtZ3hUkA51wGQMybdZ9GTf
BTCINVEST    3    17Uk6rCSNfSjybWw62cyuUsvZqRksYdeHF
BTCINVEST    91    133yWZHeRdS2hnqpZyv525kHoipAnnX6zb
BTCINVEST    5    1z2VB8Aicgc2xUDQBvGdx6ra8XHgX9qrs
BTCINVEST    10    1AgaNdx1LqZUfxCheFYwEftTiRb7Zimk5r
BTCINVEST    114    1D5RXvLN92PyCnAjGfVhQaStKW2HEZwbGy
BTCINVEST    88    1JpWLrVjivNUC7o2oPNxHmTFsJ21Bn5y7z
BTCINVEST    4    Balance 1Dxg9ZazutpaNkS3Yu5NwMsBHuHTRPdkn
BTCINVEST    96    1Mn65Q9Xm6NBoPdF8ppS3AzgRLt92ZKtTq
BTCINVEST    5    1LCN6NyhTcNXpsmY1Lk7meQpQzU4yrGKY1
BTCINVEST    17    1DnTEW2wFcvR1myEpLLiV99VtMDP5G4966
BTCINVEST    27    18wYJaa7iWzwqK3u7nub7nNhU5zE8MpsJ6
BTCINVEST    2    1Bg1vTWVJedFM875rGqmAMnLnBjV6cPPtn
BTCINVEST    100    14KeZanmzhq5Nirx8zdt6SoD8rZDTAe9Hf
BTCINVEST    9    1FALKEDavPSA8phx9rZNYd3N32YdjWgn8A
BTCINVEST    73    16tyd2oq27dvkmpd2o5mtnUHfkg8cgnmuP
BTCINVEST    10    1JCDkky7X3KHgVe2SxGwGZ14AV85MVnrJW
BTCINVEST    5    1CwmXNZRNSMD5aCis1Q2i5tghzFMj6gmwD
BTCINVEST    7    1Ge1N1XmL6jF89S9UULToyecYy46kf7fhV
BTCINVEST    10    12UgFRBT6cwVQEVnSFdxwPyugwEh1SbhaM
BTCINVEST    26    1JmxxqL1vD7mihKzD13E9BCorgwbRqNeuT
BTCINVEST    31    1NASTYfxUpKPwin7b1KTBFjeeofrLSgXDJ
BTCINVEST    30    1HzPjHahdAJ9oHeHLBYaPgF6qGY99feaXc
BTCINVEST    2    1C8ZXfJaLharSPp78QKhhymvM1qhTMDN7C
BTCINVEST    1    1D1VGR4iRL4cSDH55kniKmYxxDkaxELnFx
BTCINVEST    22    1KLTbda7p9AT9oWKaZzVHmpyocNJzmtevc
BTCINVEST    15    19YuDb6QqhWugyC8LaGn99BSSPvMAs16FC
BTCINVEST    443    13NUbLVTYapTaidcAfi8JcFAzAZKgRfro5
BTCINVEST    50    1DNSK32DGETezPARGrbPWWYuqdFeiUP6aq
BTCINVEST    95    1FbDUyXvBaCD3Q1rEQ4rRXGFVQiTLuHcXe
BTCINVEST    10    15317SrqG2MNX3vi3MxWg8eS265puDEdFz
BTCINVEST    250    1PYoaicjzki47an2WzvUD2VjiqQnM4KT9T
BTCINVEST    7    1CCEBxW6bW3deEQjoiTuVxn3PKNTv24ngj
BTCINVEST    25    1NCkricmEkpwiBSkhVL5fN3oZXXNEPCUHo
BTCINVEST    2    1GcpQp2HPesydfxV3H3fyDXx3c7VKYo87c
BTCINVEST    4    15VimqfRFj6zEA44LABRmH3mr8JGuHQVX4
BTCINVEST    6    1HGAE4YdwASijNkSFQpvTt4UoyS6GngJQC
BTCINVEST    71    1DiczbPMvNmhXdEii1JZVafGiuBFitjd3K
BTCINVEST    31    1Qtec3kKtxxHhLevQhoZYFqzdQ2BtY5W8
BTCINVEST    4    1HWifA1NZerY5nbNk1eTdXpmkXBxryGgb1
BTCINVEST    3    1AbyfrvNyoEkyT993aPz3x4zajeXp188Wj
BTCINVEST    500    1Jw9zYYVngBLEU8dNJ1dq9ZJqkeUhRDQtd
BTCINVEST    130    15x6dVyAJSXeH897dJ3cgF7Wf7CekeZmgj
BTCINVEST    1    1LszQwcpyVsHAGaEu3KaTaTo6hp1VgqBCF
BTCINVEST    351    1btci44qRvsLtahoyqEfJXXKzhQAFT7Gp
BTCINVEST    4    188BJjcGy4pfXT7CpM6EdqPBnm3j2yfXLV
BTCINVEST    10    1E2KSF1vf5dqVwiaefo5eWPEz12tmg8NPt
BTCINVEST    1    1KVVW6upWu7yjkVq41tkMfUwrWdsE6cRMB

Rodyland

Activity: 499

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:24:04 AM

-Ukyo

Thank you for responding. I don't know how others feel, but I'd be happy with this as long as FriedCat is happy to pass the shares or their liquidated values to their rightful owners. An asset list already exists that could be used for this purpose (see below).

Has anyone else had any luck getting a response out of Friedcat?

I'm not sure it's fair on Friedcat to ask this of him, nor do I think it's the correct thing to do.  Between me as a shareholder in TF's little disaster, and FC, there are two other people that IMO should be stepping up to clean up the mess.  TF, of course is number one, but good luck with that.  And Ukyo (manager of G.ASICMINER-PT?) is number two.  Ukyo is the issuer of the shares that TF held in trust for his investors, not FC.  Ukyo holds AM shares in trust and issues G.ASICMINER-PT shares one-for-one.  If one of Ukyo's shareholders messes up as TF has, it's Ukyo's mess to clean up.  FC has zero relationship to TF.

I'm also not sure what Ukyo means when he says that the G.ASICMINER-PT shares are in a "questionable state".  Either TF owns the shares, held in trust on behalf of his investors, or he doesn't.

So assuming that the shares are real, seems to me that, barring TF actually stepping up and doing anything at all positive (why start now?), then the logical course of action would be to liquidate the shares and distribute the proceeds pro-rata to his shareholders.  Personally I would prefer to take ownership of the shares, but the chances of there ending up fractional shares is probably very high.

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: