Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling High Retention Real Youtube Views [From $1.75]  (Read 394 times)
HQYoutubeViews (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:38:02 PM

Hello BitCoinTalk!

I am very happy to present you my service. I am selling very High Quality Real Youtube views that come from my website.
These views are high retention 75-100%.

"At HQYoutubeViews we are passionate about providing Youtube channels with the views and likes they deserve. Are you tired of releasing top quality content just have its credibility ruined because you’re just starting out? Look no further! HQYoutubeViews provides you with real Youtube views that will boost your Youtube channel. The views you purchase will represent your channel and attract future viewers as they’re more likely to click on videos with more views as it’s often associated with good quality!"

Why buy youtube views?

The pure volume of content in the Youtube community makes it incredibly difficult to stand out with a good video alone. However, if you purchase Youtube views, you are adding value to your videos and making people more likely to choose to watch your video, over another. This increases it's credibility and authenticity dramatically.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is any questions i am happy to answer.
You can see my prices at http://hqyoutubeviews.com/

I will be there to answer all questions.
Looking forward to work with you! Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HQYoutubeViews (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:44:45 AM

Open for business  Cool
HQYoutubeViews (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:11:36 AM

Also can add me to skype: hqyoutubeviews@outlook.com for better deals.
HQYoutubeViews (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:20:36 AM

Grab your good deal now!
HQYoutubeViews (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:35:30 PM

Open for new orders!