Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:10:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COINVISITOR.COM --- NEW easy hassle free way to earn free bitcoins & advertise  (Read 4152 times)
CoinVisitor (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 05:19:19 PM

COINVISITOR.COM

Welcome,

If you are here then you must be a fellow bitcoin hunter. Let me introduce you to http://coinvisitor.com/earn.php - we offer fast hassle free ways to earn coin.

We are a view to earn site much like bitvisitor but it is much faster to earn with us. We have watched the chats, asked the questions and built
a site about what the users wanted.

They asked for faster way to earn bitcoins and we delivered. The view time overall is much less than other sites so you can earn faster.

They asked for easy captcha's - we delivered a 1 click captcha.

They did not want to worry about waiting forever to get paid. We delivered, the only delay from instant payout is we have to wait until the total
payouts reach .01 for all visitors together a block payment is made. The reason for the delay at all is those pesky transaction fees, they add up really fast and would mean less bitcoin to pay YOU, the visitor.

They had questions about bitcoins, ways to earn and questions about sites. We delivered a live chatroom that is staffed most hours of the day by coinvisitor and through general traffic there is usually someone to help. Stop in and check it out.    Coinvisitor chat--- http://coinvisitor.com/chat/

We are constantly working on new ideas and ways to improve and will be adding new features as often as we can.

All you have to do to earn is put in the address where to get paid on home page, click next and your earning free coin. When time is up you click the item that does not belong in the captcha and your earning again. your only earning limit is the time you have or the amount of ads available.

Last we would like to mention that this is a great place to get your ads or videos shown around the world. We have plenty of viewers and more each day. We never stop showing the site or video until your traffic and view goal is met so you always get what you pay for. You select how many visitors you want, how long you want them to view and how much you want to deposit.

We only count unique visitors on our site unlike many others and with the 10 second minimum captcha we guarantee the time spent on your video or ad and they are in fact real people seeing them. We also have proxy protection to stop any attempt at multi-views that are not unique.

To learn more about getting your sites and videos seen or order service click here ___> http://coinvisitor.com/advertisehere.php

Thanks for coming in and see you on coinvisitor

Earn Free Bitcoin from coinvisitor.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 05:21:56 PM

AVAST report: HTML:Script-inf

Doesn't let me in the website.
CoinVisitor (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 05:35:56 PM

Alright - try again and let us know. Thanks for pointing that out, appreciated. It was a add on miner program we were testing and well, test complete and will not be on there any longer. Sorry about that.

CoinVisitor (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 01:01:18 PM

Coinvisitor can also be used as traffic exchange so you can advertise your site for free!
http://www.coinvisitor.com/trafficexchange.php

exchange rate 2:1

jade087

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 11:52:50 PM

I'm a brand new visitor and I was instantly blocked for "using a proxy". I don't use a proxy. I submitted the captcha form and my request will be "examined as soon as possible".
SlickTheNick

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 11:54:18 PM

Question, why does it say "you can get paid or not".. seems kind of confusing. I have used the service a couple times and I dont think I have ever recieved any payments from it yet

Looking for a way to get some bitcoins for free? Check out http://earnfreebitcoins.com !
Get easy bitcoins at  https://coincontroller.com?r=eaef398b5 !
CoinVisitor (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 07:00:27 AM

New and original feature for coinvisitor.com

VISIT FOR PRIZES
 when normal paying advertising are over visitors enter in surf for prize mode when they don't earn for each page they visit but win random prizes...
page showed are taken from a list compiled by our staff more all active(paying and with more than zero visit left)  pages.
all pages free or paid have the same probability to be shown(this is only for prize mode)

there is 3 type of prizes:
  • daily prizes: visitor can win 1/28 of prize balance
  • hourly prizes: visitor can win 1/672 of prize balance
  • minutes prizes: visitor can win 1/40320 of prize balance
probability to win a prize is based on amount of valid visit in the prize time
you can see prizes stats here http://coinvisitor.com/coinvisitor_stats.php
ATM stats are:
  • Total prize balance: 0.74482103
  • Current minutes prize value: 0.00001847
  • Current hourly prize value: 0.00110836
  • Current daily prize value: 0.02660075
  • chance to get minutes prize: 20.0000%
  • chance to get hourly prize: 0.5348%
  • chance to get daily prize: 0.0180%

To increase prizes you can donate to: 1LfK5SZb7UpVHpvTcjMn6chd9RExpDFq2t
or advertise with banners that are shown at http://coinvisitor.com/earn.php and each time that visitor run in prize mode.
if you have question for a rapid answer please visit our chat http://coinvisitor.com/chat/?login

In the end I would like to remember that with coinvisitor.com
you can advertise:
  • webpages
  • youtube video
  • youtube channels

If not, we are pretty close  to be the fastest way to earn bitcoins

DPony13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 09:26:21 AM

Haha, I got the minutes prize Tongue

This site is great.
Fastest way to get some quick
bitcents

EndTheFed123, if you had just taken the money it wouldn't have ended like this Sad
BTW this hasn't been the real DPony13 since he "came back", I just hacked this account, SirLolicon is the real DPony13 I think.
CoinVisitor (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 12:02:19 PM

Awesome dpony,

The prize system was put in place to be like a faucet with content. Most of the view to earn sites run out of content fast that is supported by advertisers and we wanted to make a change to that. Best suggestion I can give for people who like these click and view to earn sites is while your there click an ad or 2.

If the people continue to go to these sites and not support ANY of the ads then the advertisers will of course find a better way. The advertisers see exactly what is going on and the amount of times ads get some action the more likely they will contribute to the site. We do about a 50/50 return back to the visitors so if you like the sites, support them.

And for those who do support the community thanks and see you around the bitcoin world or come visit the community we are building in chat at http://coinvisitor.com/chat/  lots of website owners, traders and so on are there. We have also some very trusted bitcoin traders as well that we support and have had 100% success in trades. Check it out

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 05:18:12 PM

Haha, I got the minutes prize Tongue

This site is great.
Fastest way to get some quick
bitcents

Seems you me you got about 2 thousanths of a bitcent.

Win the minutes prize 50,000+ times for a bitcoin.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 05:42:09 PM

I won the minute price 4x, but after solving captcha, BTC Delayed does not increase, and no incoming tx to the address as well.

Maybe the problem is I using IE8 and after submitting captcha it says
Last click:
yes empty string

Normally it says Valid and the amount is added to BTC Delayed when submitting captcha after viewing advertiser

Anyway min to withdraw is 0.01, it may take over a month or two to do it. I guess many will give up, not bad business scheme  Grin
CoinVisitor (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 07:21:34 PM

To the very few that consider payments low here is the best we can say in order to maintain our open and honest business platform we try to maintain.

We return well over 50% of all bitcoins that come in. We split the income from the advertisers 50/50 with the viewers. The prize money comes directly out of pocket and is adjusted by the amount taken in should someone ever decide to donate.

I understand the payouts are low but how much should we return to the viewer and still be able to operate? If giving the viewer well over 50% of what is taken in just for viewing is not fair to them then I really do not have an answer. The viewers make more than the site by a long shot as it stands and although the amounts are small the percentages are extremely fair.

As the website grows and the income does we will still keep the payments at 50% or more back to the visitors as much as possible. The burden is on us as the site operators to try to increase the income but we are not getting a lot of help from the viewers either. It is not their job to do anything other than view but in order for the advertisers to come back there has to be some action on the ads. Its the laws of advertising and marketing.

Advertisers pay close attention to the activity on the pages and ads and if the viewers only sit and collect I would consider trying a more active option to advertise at a certain point like they will if it continues.

Many users are using it as a bitcoin faucet in a way and not supporting the ads. It is a problem beyond our control. In order for this to grow there needs to be more participation from the viewers if they would like things to increase as well. We take on most of the responsibilty but cannot take all.

We are trying to be as fair as possible and there is no denying it because our return rate is really high. To be honest, right now most of the paying ads as well have been funded by myself to have more content to viewers. About 70% of the paying pages were placed there for the specific reason to pay viewers and test markets by seeing interests in site activity and what content the viewers would like.

Do not read this and think this is a complaint of the way things operate or anything, I am trying to put it out there EXACTLY what is going on with coinvisitor and where we are headed. We have not targeted many advertisers yet because many times you get a more or less one shot attempt on bringing them on board and we wanted to break the 100,000 page views and 10,000 page views a day so we can prove the traffic to them before we attempt the request.

Now we have to work on the ads activity and if the visitors help then I can promise you the advertisers will come and payment will pick up. But until then we can work together and get the best results we can for the site and still look for better ways to generate income to the site so we can return bigger amounts to the visitors.

If you compare the earning potential on coinvisitor to most sites you should be pleased with our base model of the site both in it's current form and what the future holds.

So any suggestions we are more than willing to listen and work with the users as well. We will be beginning to target the advertisers full on real soon so any help from  you the visitors is appreciated and hopefully we start seeing good results soon.

Thanks for the visits and any input you may have. If you would like to discuss things live come visit out chat community, a good source for information and many 100% trusted and successful site owners and bitcoin trades in the chat as well.  http://coinvisitor.com/chat/

Coinvisitor..........

CoinVisitor (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 08:13:04 PM

Cambda,

I will go do a practice run and see if the problem is yours exclusive. Are you completing both captchas to claim prize. Some were only doing the regular captcha and not the claim prize one first and then the normal one to advance page.

I will get back to you in a little while with results of find. 

Thanks for the report

cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 10:00:05 PM

Cambda,

I will go do a practice run and see if the problem is yours exclusive. Are you completing both captchas to claim prize. Some were only doing the regular captcha and not the claim prize one first and then the normal one to advance page.

I will get back to you in a little while with results of find. 

Thanks for the report

I only saw the clicking captchas at upper left. I now tried over 20x but no price won, only free ones so I cannot say if there is another captcha or not.
CoinVisitor (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 10:11:08 PM

Traffic is at about a all time high today, competition for the prizes is more today. We broke over 10,000 page views today for the first time and over 11,000 right now and climbing.  This will be the best full load test we have of the prize system correcting based on amount of clicks as well.

And that is a problem we have had a few times with people not seeing the claim captcha. Most are claimed but it does happen. We will be working on a redesign with better graphics of the whole site. Right now it has been built for function and not fashion so will be working on the fashion side of the site as we can. Right now we in a full scale battle in our chat with zombies logged in, they log in and park there all day long never saying a thing and just taking up space. Will toss some brains in a chatroom 3 doors down and see if they follow..... stay tuned.

bennett616

Activity: 70

http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 08:27:53 PM

Bump Smiley

Andy B

Adamlm

Activity: 822
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 02:42:20 PM

I don't know if it's only my issue but I've noticed that this site loads very very slow.. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: