Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 3 letter .in website  (Read 915 times)
retweeting (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:38:33 PM

Domain: 2et.in

Starting bid: 1 BTC

Auction ends in 7 days starting from the first bid date.

p.s. I might sell to private bids or not sell at all if good price does not come up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:53:35 PM

p.s. I might sell to private bids or not sell at all if good price does not come up.
Are you selling the domain only or also the website with content on it? kindly clarify

retweeting (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:11:07 PM

Are you selling the domain only or also the website with content on it? kindly clarify
All the we applications running on this domain in their current form. Please note that, some of them might not work as expected.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:03:59 PM

All the we applications running on this domain in their current form. Please note that, some of them might not work as expected.
In that case the price is too high.Good luck with your sales

retweeting (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:35:44 PM

All the web applications running on this domain in their current form. Please note that, some of them might not work as expected.
Not sure what do u mean here? If I sold only domain instead of all the web applications then the price would have been higher!
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:59:09 PM

All the web applications running on this domain in their current form. Please note that, some of them might not work as expected.
Not sure what do u mean here? If I sold only domain instead of all the web applications then the price would have been higher!
You said some web applications might not work,if they doesn't,buyer will end up having a domain only

retweeting (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 10:53:59 AM

You said some web applications might not work,if they doesn't,buyer will end up having a domain only
I said 'some of them'. Not all of them. And the reason they are not working is they were coded with mySQL_ instead of mySQLi_. Now, the DB of the server, where they are hosted has been upgraded. Hence they're not working. They'll most likely start working if they're hosted on a mySQL 4 DB. Alternatively, mySQL_ can be upgraded to mySQLi_ as well.
retweeting (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 10:05:08 AM

Still selling...
retweeting (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:40:39 PM

Open for bid...