Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:23:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your favorite gambling games?  (Read 22531 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:56:26 PM

I always to go for two different type of gambling at the same time in two different sites.
When I am into sports betting usually in cricket, it takes a lot of time to get the result of my betting. In this meantime I prefer to go for dice or slot gambling just my find my luck for that day to predict the outcome of my sports betting.
I think most serious gamblers here love sports betting, me either cannot resist the temptation in sports betting as I really love to play my favorite sports, since NBA is done for the season, I am currently playing in local games of basketball in our country and I am having fun every time I do it win or lose.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:59:28 PM

I don't like to gamble anymore but when I first started out it was slot machines.
It was easy and had alot of action on the screen to attract the ones who have never tried gambling before.
The atmosphere and music also tend to draw young dumb suckers in too  Wink
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:01:50 PM

I always to go for two different type of gambling at the same time in two different sites.
When I am into sports betting usually in cricket, it takes a lot of time to get the result of my betting. In this meantime I prefer to go for dice or slot gambling just my find my luck for that day to predict the outcome of my sports betting.
I think most serious gamblers here love sports betting, me either cannot resist the temptation in sports betting as I really love to play my favorite sports, since NBA is done for the season, I am currently playing in local games of basketball in our country and I am having fun every time I do it win or lose.

I think so sports betting has a lot of fun and very interesting way to enjoy the matches with some thrill and suspense, I'm betting on both games in addition of soccer and tennis, usually like to spend time of dice too because it is very social game.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:14:39 AM

I'm looking for some feedback, so I can make more games and add them on www.FaucetGame.com

Can you suggest me games which have very low odds against players?

If you're looking for games that have High House Edge, you should check out Video Bingo. It's a very entertaining and highly addictive game. You can look through betmotion, they have that game available, sadly they don't accept bitcoin yet so I couldn't play it. It's a good game, but may be difficult to create if you're looking to add to your site. Also, you haven't added scratch ticket yet?

And btw, the website says 'the majority of the games are rigged to favor the player and not the house?', guess you're looking for the High HE now, although honestly, if it's video bingo, I don't really care about the high house edge as long as I can play. (It's just sad that people think it's just for old people.They have no idea though.) Anyway, goodluck.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:45:27 AM

Much people like gamble games is simple and easy
1 dice is number one favorite gamble, you can see client and customer primedice
2 another dice poker
3 roulete
4 black jack
5 slots
6 plinko
7 Toto
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:28:09 PM

Nitrogensports, jetwin.sp, cloudbet, and planetofbets.com.

That's all sports book because I love sports gambling and that is my life, I am happy doing it and I am proud until now I am still gambling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:07:56 PM

I used to like dice game before i find it as a good platform to increase my income and enjoy at the same time but when time passes by i started to feel bored. Then i fould that blackjack game which caught up my attention
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:22:21 PM

Folks, if you're real gamblers, then you'll like my new site.

www.BlockFaucet.com
eann014

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 02:56:43 AM

Sports betting is good because we can predict what's gone a happen. I like cricket betting we know the player strategy how he plays.

How can you predict on sport games? If you can predict it I dont think that will always keep on winning and get the profit as long as you want. For example like someone injured on field that make their team lose. How can you even predict that thing? Iy doesnt make sense

Have the same question, how could you predict on every sport games? Do you have a time machine? Grin just joking. Well, im just curious since human cant predict the future. Thats why its called a gambling its a game that involves guessing, if one has the ability to predict 100% then  he definitely become rich in gamble.
Gambling is a big guessing game and our prediction could be right or not therefore we are betting base on our prediction and that what makes gambling exciting and risky at the same time.
That's true, some other games really needs analyzing for you to win.
And I think this is better that expecting on your luck all the time, you will never know when you gonna win or not.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 11:56:28 AM

I'm looking for some feedback, so I can make more games and add them on www.FaucetGame.com

My favorite gambling games are dice, poker and sports betting.

You can try to add poker as poker are too in-demand for professional gamblers out there, also dice because we all know dice are the main gambling game for bitcoins and it will make a big profit for you too on your gambling site.

But I think the sports betting are a little bit impossible for you to add at your site, but then it's fine since it is not that in demand for gamblers.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:57:54 PM

My favorite gambling games are dice, poker and sports betting.

You can try to add poker as poker are too in-demand for professional gamblers out there, also dice because we all know dice are the main gambling game for bitcoins and it will make a big profit for you too on your gambling site.

But I think the sports betting are a little bit impossible for you to add at your site, but then it's fine since it is not that in demand for gamblers.
You're late 3 days, man!

Poker has been added. No registrations are needed.

http://faucetgame.com/poker/play

(Registration needed in case you want to withdraw)

Dice already exists and it can be found here:
http://faucetgame.com/dice

Have fun!
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:58:20 AM

I like dice and sports betting in gambling.Because in dice I have more opportunity to win & can use my strategy.Beside this, sports betting is a good way to earn cause I can use my knowledge and skills to play also I can support my team.
same21

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:32:43 AM

Blackjack and Roulette are my favorites. In Blackjack, you are only playing with the dealer and you can practice the game at the comfort of your home. Roulette is kind of exciting and fun. You bet on your number and it will get spin, if your number comes out, you win. But I love also playing poker (Texas Hold'em) at facebook, I spent too much time on that game. If I remember I used to play there because I can sell chips to other players with the help of my friends.
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:24:22 AM

I am not much of a gambler but played the slots in Havana and won jackpot three times.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:35:36 AM

I am not much of a gambler but played the slots in Havana and won jackpot three times.

You are lucky hit the jackpot 3 times on slots and I am still playing with hope to hit the jackpot one day on slots and will get huge amount for me, anyway I like every kind of games where chance to hit the jackpot.
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:29:51 AM

I get most of my kick from Poker. Its the only gamble worthy of doing. You get to control your game and with discipline it can be the best form of gambling.
Rostadom

Activity: 713

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:04:20 AM

My favorite gambling games are the ones that are based on skill and very little luck. I like billiards, and poker. Sports betting are also good but I don't bet at those that much because it takes a day or two before I can find out the result. I'm not lucky at all in gambling games like dice, and blackjack. I don't play luck based games.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:25:43 AM

My favorite gambling games are the ones that are based on skill and very little luck. I like billiards, and poker. Sports betting are also good but I don't bet at those that much because it takes a day or two before I can find out the result. I'm not lucky at all in gambling games like dice, and blackjack. I don't play luck based games.
Good for you for not forcing yourself with the game you are getting good edges as for me sports bets really works since nba already started and i can enjoy my fav team while betting for them to win and while waiting for a good results im also making small bets from the tipster prediction adding small chance to grow my btc.

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:08:35 PM

Good for you for not forcing yourself with the game you are getting good edges as for me sports bets really works since nba already started and i can enjoy my fav team while betting for them to win and while waiting for a good results im also making small bets from the tipster prediction adding small chance to grow my btc.
In sports, it's not all about betting in your favorite team, if that is the method you are using them I will assure you will lose your money. You cannot trust your feelings in gambling as what you need to do is to study the statistics and the trend of the game.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:19:15 PM

My favorite gambling game is one of those card games. Poker. Why? It seems to challenge me a lot and I have this "Poker Face" as they said and that's one of my assets in winning this game almost everytime. In this game you just don't need a lot of experience (but a big factor, I swear!), sometimes you just need to be lucky to win those games but always use your mind on betting and calling those pot moneys. "Beginners luck is the best", as they always said. I love this card game because I can win a lot of money here or sometimes lose some and gain a lot of friends playing it but most specially, gaining your own rivals. This game is relaxing like I can release all my stresses in my everyday life beating other peoples and getting all of their money. This card game is the best and surely, my favorite one! Go on try and play some!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: