Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINS.WORK is SCAM SITE  (Read 3763 times)
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:10:55 AM

This stupid site is going all out.. but still kinda fail, advertise his stupid site on various sites.
Keeps bumping his shtty thread for few days.. no where near his btcsurf. lol.
Good luck to suckers, investors donating investing in his site.
If you are lucky, you probably ROI or lose a bit.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Steve_Tou

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:33:39 AM

Busy using his alternate to bump thread now lol..
This account 'magically' posted and 'invest' in all site of admin.

I am entering official btc.surf giveaway
and i am guessing that when its 16:00 local time, the data on homepage will show -

❤ PAID OUT TO MEMBERS COUNTER WILL SHOW ❤13.5 BTC [/i]
❤ THERE WILL BE 567 DEPOSITS ❤

my wallet for prize payout: 13EpTYwbcLSfNzkp5P3gK4wG4nWJPGRCV4

Lottery winners:

1. omarzki - 1JVK9SyWRao3R9yAWJnLzhgaZKMCMCDeNc ( https://blockchain.info/tx/b11fa5ab12936de2a0e5ca2aa9903b36d57af370663cfa455d5f119e486090af )
2. irwanz79 - 13EpTYwbcLSfNzkp5P3gK4wG4nWJPGRCV4 ( https://blockchain.info/tx/8e01ba52479341aaf15987ba4418bd0df4feee127b1f353a812c1c94698d1487 )
3. mhvinci - 1K3K5Eqg7qXYaXKZQL4ZrRKSDi3iBZF8kq ( https://blockchain.info/tx/110a1b25e4da4d7b5deed0d4c05505a516a60ad4b191acfa5ffcc084d8da011e )
4. AlexHink - 13fTkVjoWSjW7JfkCRKQQvzeEpVRehtwZP ( https://blockchain.info/tx/b1090826f75b950ab10da8a7c5ce6df26c93aff8deae7e28ffba5899a0ce3a2a )
5. frinov - 19pQx9MgCJVXWkrd8ojaLqxt9h5N1nk55j ( https://blockchain.info/tx/45938885c532f25580a01c555f011f7ca746c0b95e33137690e11056264882fd )

Congratulations!  Cool

P.S Twitter share awarding is stopped. But you can anyway share our website, if you like it!
(We will credit all pending twitter shares soon.)

I won.. Yayy.. Thx Admin  Smiley

Just received my 4th payment.
Keep it up Admin  Smiley

NO GUTS NO GLORY

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest"

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:28:06 AM

you do nothing more. altruista fucking. you're scaring the administrators of good projects, because they close early

Fuck you...
Shut your crappy scam site...
AlexHink

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:33:18 AM

you do nothing more. altruista fucking. you're scaring the administrators of good projects, because they close early

Fuck you...

shut your mouth, condom
nostal02

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:37:28 AM

Fuck you...

shut your mouth, condom

Shut your mouth and stop promoting the scam site...
And by the way...
Fuck you for promoting it...
AlexHink

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:45:51 AM

Oh, too bad that I don't know English, I would love to talk to you... Condom
PaperTree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:47:34 AM

It's obviously this is a SCAM SITE! Roll Eyes

nostal02

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:48:25 AM

Oh cmon...
Condom?..is that best you can do as a scammer promoting a scam site...
AlexHink

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:49:16 AM

we know
nostal02

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:55:08 AM

we know

Your mentality is absurd...
You know its a scam site and yet you are promoting it...
It only means that you are the owner of the site...
And you just want more people to invest in there...
I dont mind bumping this thread to be on top...
While you guys bump your own thread...
areebmajeed

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:16:35 AM

None of the members here on BitcoinTalk are related to bitcoins.work project
and none are working to specially promote it. We do run different advertising campaigns,
and we do not intend to pay members to promote us.

You can bump this thread and post you accusations as many times as you want and saying what ever comes in mind.
No matter this and that, at the end of the day we will keep operating, and we still provide payment proofs for every single payout made,
and you can follow these statistics on homepage.

You can compare us to different doublers and accuse us, it's your rights to do so.
As the same for every other member who wants to trust bitcoins.work and make a deposit.
Everyone has a choice.

Everyone else, who came to this thread first, you are most welcome to check our main thread here on forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1351885.0

Thanks.
nostal02

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:21:43 AM

and none are working to specially promote it. We do run different advertising campaigns,

You can bump this thread and post you accusations as many times as you want and saying what ever comes in mind.
No matter this and that, at the end of the day we will keep operating, and we still provide payment proofs for every single payout made,

You can compare us to different doublers and accuse us, it's your rights to do so.
As the same for every other member who wants to trust bitcoins.work and make a deposit.
Everyone has a choice.

Everyone else, who came to this thread first, you are most welcome to check our main thread here on forum:

Thanks.

Fuck you...
You have your own thread go bump it...
Your alt AlexHink has been busted already...

we know

Your mentality is absurd...
You know its a scam site and yet you are promoting it...
It only means that you are the owner of the site...
And you just want more people to invest in there...
I dont mind bumping this thread to be on top...
While you guys bump your own thread...

You can now fuck yourself...
Steve_Tou

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:45:35 AM

Everyone has a choice.

Thanks.

CSB

A scam will be a scam.

nostal02

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:53:46 PM

He is obviously busted...
No alt account can hide you...
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:19:35 PM

bitcoins.work is scam site,newbie do not join please!

No shit, sherlock! I am aware of that, its not a scam site yet, but sooner it will. Despite the fact that I know its a soon to be scam, I still invest, why? Cuz I love taking risks and also I want to grab the chance while they are still paying  Cool Cool

Astarinus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:58:19 AM

Everyone has a choice.

Thanks.

the way you talk just like 'that guy'  Grin
Lay-z

Activity: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:01:27 AM

No shit, sherlock! I am aware of that, its not a scam site yet, but sooner it will. Despite the fact that I know its a soon to be scam, I still invest, why? Cuz I love taking risks and also I want to grab the chance while they are still paying  Cool Cool

It was a scam site right from the start Watson. Good luck with your risking, just don't come here bitching when you lose your pennies.

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
Ltcfaucet

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:50:47 AM

Sure it is, when have ponzis not collapsed?
no one has said ponzi's never collapse..but some close before a round finishes, some finish 4 rounds later which mean early birds win. very hit and miss game, so i have learnt

A reputable, experienced and acknowledged admin always lets part of the investors to profit out of the program. But when those admins don't... They're only fucking scammers to not be followed in their next program  Smiley
last ponzi i participated in (bitcoinsx2) got me 4x my investment (2 rounds done)
I was lucky enough to get in quick...others, not so lucky. went from .025 to .05 to .1
the trick is to lay your investments out in 0.001-0.005 each, that way it doesn't look like a big deposit (which usually do not get paid)

until next game, i'll wait Wink

IMHO that strategy is pointless unless you split a deposit of, let's say, +0.5 BTC in addition to this by making use of different payout addresses so that you don't look like the same user.
However, by doing so you speed up the scam/collapse since every payout (raw transaction creation) usually costs 0.0001 BTC to admin, obviously in the case he sets a fixed value. I hope you follow my logic  Cheesy
Of course ,different payout addresses are used.
50 deposits x 0.0001 = 0.005BTC
I would only need to split across 3-10 deposits (depending on size of investment).

The strategy works, up 2+BTC. While I do not like that you think my strategy speeds up the collapse (I would agree if it was hourly/daily but i dont think so on one-time sites) I still think security of my own investments is the top priority for me. This is gambling, right? Wink

I definitely follow your logic, in any case

Do not trust this person, they stole my Bitcointalk account!

I will send a message for an eternity and reply to every post until I get my account back.

Moderators I can prove that this was my account by the previously used email and I can also sign a message with the Bitcoin address that is the QR code of the avatar, BECAUSE YOU CANT CHANGE THE AVATAR ASSHOLE!
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:02:55 AM

The site does not appear to have collapsed yet and it was not a scam from the start ?? Maybe the poster had some issue or personal problem with the admin though or was scammed before on a similar program.  The site will likely collapse within the next day though so do not invest at this point into bitcoins.work it would not be smart.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:32:49 AM

It was a scam site right from the start Watson. Good luck with your risking, just don't come here bitching when you lose your pennies.

Technically its a scam site, but personally I wouldn't call a ponzi a scam while its still paying Tongue Thanks for the good luck and FYI I never whined whenever I lose coins on such schemes except on my noob days Cheesy I know and I am aware how it will end up so there's no reason for me to bitch when I lose

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: