Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strongcoin - BIG Problems  (Read 2208 times)
altohapa (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:48:10 AM

Greetings to all members,

I have been using strongcoin from quite some time, I found it very easy to use and safe. But since yesterday, I'm trying to send money from one of my wallets I have stored on the websites and it does not allow me to send. Ok, tought it would be somekind of website issues, so anyway I decided to try and send as test from another strongcoin wallet I have to see if it works...and guess what? IT WORKED!

What makes it even more strange is that the only account I am experiencing problems with, is the one wich is loaded with more BTC then the rest of the wallets I have with strongcoin. Did I had to learn my lesson with online wallets at such a expensive price?

Anybody experiencing any similar problems?
altohapa (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:10:07 PM

This was posted long time ago, and since then I have used the service with more money stored as I have at the current time and never had issues. It's really fishy and strange, if it will not be sorted till later tonight I will make posts everywhere so people know.
bitlost

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:13:20 PM

This was posted long time ago, and since then I have used the service with more money stored as I have at the current time and never had issues. It's really fishy and strange, if it will not be sorted till later tonight I will make posts everywhere so people know.

have you tried contacting their specific community, some kind of forum of any kind? This is really very strange, beware!
altohapa (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:16:42 PM

I have e-mailed the website admin, no answer yet.
xHire

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 03:55:13 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2016, 04:07:13 PM by xHire

I found it [...] safe. [...] one of my wallets I have stored on the websites
Well, a wallet stored on a website is anything, but not safe. Roll Eyes It doesn't matter what service it is, whether its operator is fair and honest or a scammer, it just isn't safe. If I may give you advice, get at least Electrum – it's fast, yet you always hold all private keys to your coins.

Edit: aubert's screenshot refers to this event. It's good to read more information about what happened so as one doesn't trust on-line wallet services never again.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 01:46:13 AM

Everybody should be aware of this,this is the first I read about this online wallet i only trust blockchain and my own electrum desktop wallet,if ever I want to try another online bitcoin wallet,I will not store big sum of bitcoin,just a few cents to test how good is that online wallet..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: