Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: German (Jewish) Professor Demands White Children Learn Arabic  (Read 1319 times)
saddampbuh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:27:00 PM

Not only refugee children who come to Germany from the Middle should learn a new language at school, but also German children. This is the demand made by the president of the private Kühne Logistics University in Hamburg, Thomas Strothotte. “We should arrange it here so that German children learn Arabic,” writes the IT professor in a guest editorial for the weekly magazine “Die Zeit”.

German and Arabic should thus be mandatory for all school pupils until they get the school-leaving certificate. Alongside German as a core competence “this would grant access to the Arab world. We would this recognise that we were a country of immigration and a multi-lingual society.”
http://www.dailystormer.com/islamization-german-professor-demands-white-children-learn-arabic/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 02:58:47 PM

Hmm. I don't see him requesting that pupils learn Russian as well, in the name of "multi-linguisity". Russian was the third most-spoken language in Germany after Turkish and German per a survey from a few years back.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
bizerinm

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:59:21 PM

And why should German children learn arabic language? Maybe then can learn their culture and customs as well and why not convert in islam?? Using children is most pervert way..Jews are behind all this invasion

$1000 USA ITunes Gift Card   https://payivy.com/v/c05a7
10x XBOX LIVE 12 MONTH GOLD SUBSCRIPTION https://payivy.com/v/bc48b
100$ starbucks egift card - never expire 40$ https://payivy.com/v/3b954
Fandango GIFT CARD Value $50 - 20$ https://payivy.com/v/d77b4
500$ Itunes gift card for USA https://payivy.com/v/d7a9e
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:54:49 PM

Dude...
It's just a language professor asking the government to make everyone learning a language...

I mean, it happens ALL THE TIME! In France in the last weeks professors were going at strike to make German and Latin nearly mandatory!

But yeah when one teacher wants to make Arabic mandatory it's horrible and the dark age of our civilisation xD

Double standards... Double standards everywhere.
salinizm

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:56:40 PM

And why should German children learn arabic language? Maybe then can learn their culture and customs as well and why not convert in islam?? Using children is most pervert way..Jews are behind all this invasion
yes you are totally right.. jews are behind the all evil things in this world.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:36:53 PM

And why they should learn Arabic? Because of immigrants now complete German nation should become muslim?? And change? Why? Better like this: all arabic children in Germany should learn German language or if they are in France than French language
yugo23

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:27:46 PM

And why they should learn Arabic? Because of immigrants now complete German nation should become muslim?? And change? Why? Better like this: all arabic children in Germany should learn German language or if they are in France than French language

It's teacher saying that! Have you ever met a teacher?
Every teacher is the same:
"You should learn everything you can and my teachings are the best and the most important one".

It's not a question of immigration, you're talking about France? Well teacher in France are currently for Latin to become mandatory! Isn't it even crazier than learning Arabic?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:32:58 PM

The immigrants should learn the language of their host nation, rather than forcing the natives to learn the immigrant dialects such as Turkish, Arabic and Hebrew. Anyway.. with the overload of political correctness and reverse discrimination ongoing right now, it has become almost a criminal offense to suggest anything like this.
jak1

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:49:08 PM

Yes and instantly connected with Nazi and similar. It's so normal that if you move to another country you learn native language. So you can become part of new country, and to work and live there. But in Europe all goes mad, so won't be surprising that one day all pupils christians,native, sholuld wear hijab or burka so that immimgrants don't feel distinct
yugo23

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:53:13 PM

The immigrants should learn the language of their host nation, rather than forcing the natives to learn the immigrant dialects such as Turkish, Arabic and Hebrew. Anyway.. with the overload of political correctness and reverse discrimination ongoing right now, it has become almost a criminal offense to suggest anything like this.

Duuuuuuuuuude nobody is forcing no one Oo

ONE TEACHER is ASKING to teach ONE language, don't you have the feeling you're overreacting? oO
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:00:57 PM

ONE TEACHER is ASKING to teach ONE language, don't you have the feeling you're overreacting? oO

Have you read the article? It seems like you have skipped the article and then directly followed the replies. Thomas Strothotte has demanded that native German children should be forced to learn Arabic, along with immigrant children. Arabic is already being taught in a number of schools in Germany. This guy want to make it mandatory.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:04:03 PM

Have you read the article? It seems like you have skipped the article and then directly followed the replies. Thomas Strothotte has demanded that native German children should be forced to learn Arabic, along with immigrant children. Arabic is already being taught in a number of schools in Germany. This guy want to make it mandatory.

and?
a teacher of a private university demands something? and? wtf is that thread even. lmao

there are 7,2 billion people demanding something everyday.

do something for the world: jump from a bridge or just stop reading neo-nazi blogs.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 06:40:03 PM

Not only refugee children who come to Germany from the Middle should learn a new language at school, but also German children. This is the demand made by the president of the private Kühne Logistics University in Hamburg, Thomas Strothotte. “We should arrange it here so that German children learn Arabic,” writes the IT professor in a guest editorial for the weekly magazine “Die Zeit”.

German and Arabic should thus be mandatory for all school pupils until they get the school-leaving certificate. Alongside German as a core competence “this would grant access to the Arab world. We would this recognise that we were a country of immigration and a multi-lingual society.”
http://www.dailystormer.com/islamization-german-professor-demands-white-children-learn-arabic/

It is always good to know the language of your adversaries.

MoneyChanger

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:46:36 PM

yes you are totally right.. jews are behind the all evil things in this world.
I can't figure out did they banned this book:
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
as false document, "anti semitic fabricated text "?
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:50:11 PM

You guys are all retarded...

The rest of the world is not like America, the rest of the world is multi-lingual... I had a teacher in high school from Germany.  She taught 6 different languages...

Germans are expected to be multi-lingual as they live within 100 miles of several foreign languages...

After accepting more than 1 million Arabic speaking refugees, it only makes sense to learn Arabic... the language of your new neighbor...

This in no way implies that Germany is becoming Muslim, or forcing Islam on the German people... that is a fucking ignorant assumption

It's about being able to communicate with the new immigrants who live in your town!
fichtn12345

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:16:53 PM

It's about being able to communicate with the new immigrants who live in your town!

lol yea and why is that my problem? maybe they should learn my language if they come to my town? I have no problem if someone decides to learn arabic and it might even be a good idea to teach it at schools but never ever mandatory...
I'd rather have them all learn chinese than arabic. At least they should be given the right to decide which language they want to learn. I was born in Germany and all the children here have to learn English in the school and then we can decide if we want to learn another language or focus on something else like math, physics etc. They can teach Arabic to the people that want to learn it. But in my opinion it is more important that the people who come to live in another country learn the language of this country.
If you get invited to a party do you demand that the host offers your favourite food/drink? No... You take what you can get and be fucking grateful for it or else you do not come to the party if you have a problem with it. Problem solved.

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:23:50 PM

...it is more important that the people who come to live in another country learn the language of this country.

Well sure, I'd expect the immigrants to be learning German as well... Nobody wants to live in a country where everyone speaks a language you do not understand... that's just common sense...

But, what is so hard about meeting them half-way, and learning Arabic while they learn German?

The reason most Europeans learn multiple languages is because they want to talk to their neighbors... which is exactly why it is a good reason to learn Arabic

If you cannot communicate with your neighbor, you cannot solve the problems which will eventually arise between you and your neighbor...
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:30:30 PM

lol yea and why is that my problem? maybe they should learn my language if they come to my town? I have no problem if someone decides to learn arabic and it might even be a good idea to teach it at schools but never ever mandatory...
I'd rather have them all learn chinese than arabic. At least they should be given the right to decide which language they want to learn. I was born in Germany and all the children here have to learn English in the school and then we can decide if we want to learn another language or focus on something else like math, physics etc. They can teach Arabic to the people that want to learn it. But in my opinion it is more important that the people who come to live in another country learn the language of this country.
If you get invited to a party do you demand that the host offers your favourite food/drink? No... You take what you can get and be fucking grateful for it or else you do not come to the party if you have a problem with it. Problem solved.

you always have to choose atleast two different languages in a gymnasium. (actually you choose atleast 1 more, because german and english is mandatory)

btw. i was learning latin and then later in the 11th+ grade french. so all in all it was german, english, latin and french, although you could still choose russian or something else in our school i think.

germany is very multilingual, because we live in the middle of europe.

btw i have to agree that it is common sense that immigrants learn the language of their new country. pretty obvious...

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
fichtn12345

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:44:17 PM

[...]

you always have to choose atleast two different languages in a gymnasium. (actually you choose atleast 1 more, because german and english is mandatory)

btw. i was learning latin and then later in the 11th+ grade french. so all in all it was german, english, latin and french, although you could still choose russian or something else in our school i think.

btw i have to agree that it is common sense that immigrants learn the language of their new country. pretty obvious...

yea you are right in the 'Gymnasium' you have to learn two foreign languages but not all the people in Germany attend the Gymnasium. I learned French and English btw and now i am learning Chinese. But not everybody likes learning languages so I think we should let them decide for themselves...

...it is more important that the people who come to live in another country learn the language of this country.

Well sure, I'd expect the immigrants to be learning German as well... Nobody wants to live in a country where everyone speaks a language you do not understand... that's just common sense...

But, what is so hard about meeting them half-way, and learning Arabic while they learn German?

[...]

I am sure some people would want to meet them half-way and learn Arabic if it was offered. But i think making it mandatory is not the best idea...

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:14:43 PM

[...]

yea you are right in the 'Gymnasium' you have to learn two foreign languages but not all the people in Germany attend the Gymnasium. I learned French and English btw and now i am learning Chinese. But not everybody likes learning languages so I think we should let them decide for themselves...

yeah i agree to that aswell, just make english and german mandatory and then let the pupil choose their field of interest - but we arent that far yet in our german education system.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌