Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OKCoin Android App  (Read 850 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 12:50:57 PM

It seems the OKCoin Android App is way better than some months ago. Back then it has huge lags and was practically unuseable. Now it works great.

Though i miss how to create a trailing order with the app. Is it not possible at all?

And it is not possible too, that, when you have a position, to create one or two orders that will sell that position once it reaches certain profit or a certain loss?

Thanks!

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 08:42:25 PM

The support told me that the app does not yet support these kind of orders but the person i wrote with wanted to "talk with our tech department and improve our system". Don't know if he actually has the power but sounds good.

The same goes for orders where you can set a limit stop loss and a take profit for the same contract.

So i think there is hope that it gets implemented.

TReano

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:27:07 PM

The support told me that the app does not yet support these kind of orders but the person i wrote with wanted to "talk with our tech department and improve our system". Don't know if he actually has the power but sounds good.

The same goes for orders where you can set a limit stop loss and a take profit for the same contract.

I was hoping they will add trigger orders like 6months ago for their app version, but nothing happened yet.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 07:56:50 PM

I was hoping they will add trigger orders like 6months ago for their app version, but nothing happened yet.

Having no such ordertypes makes the app relatively useless since you only can trade when you sit before all the time. And alarms on other exchanges often enough have way different prices than those on okcoin futures. Which is confusing.

Don't know yet how to handle it.

foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:03:36 AM

I too noticed the OkCoin app has an update. I've never used it more a couple of times. Looks like they support margin trading which is fairly unique in the world of android trading apps.

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:04:40 AM

Can you explain the strategy of using trailing stops, and why it is important to use them, especially with regard to bitcoin trading?

I just registered for the $PLOTS presale! Thank you @plotsfinance for allowing me to purchase tokens at the discounted valuation of only $0.015 per token, a special offer for anyone who participated in the airdrop. Tier II round is for the public at $0.025 per token. Allocation is very limited and you need to register first using the official Part III link found on their twitter. Register using my referral code CPB5 to receive 2,500 points.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:59:36 AM

Is there any app for windows phone. I have tried much for it.
It has got few apps which comes with the name bitcoin.
Reading the reviews itself I dropped the plan of downloading.
If someone knows please pass the info.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:27:03 AM

Can you explain the strategy of using trailing stops, and why it is important to use them, especially with regard to bitcoin trading?

here the definition http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/trailingstop.asp
dilinger

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:31:27 AM

Unfortunity, okcoin is not support for all of countries, should be okcoin become markets whom Support for all of countries.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:53:11 PM

This Android app suppoting country like South Korea and this best option from all bitcoins apps?
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 03:53:52 PM

It is good to hear (or read) here that there is an android app for that exchange. Hope there will be one for the iphone/iOS too, although BTC apps are much more abundant on android systems as far as I know.

dilinger

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:20:35 PM

This Android app suppoting country like South Korea and this best option from all bitcoins apps?
Yeah but my country is not supported. I don't know why but no problem many markets for trading bitcoin
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 06:48:03 PM

I wonder why the app is downloaded from somewhere else than the appstore. Sounds like an attack vector and the appstore should be way safer too. Not to speak that their downloadserver is slow as hell.

Why is okcoin doing that?

Old post below to prevent doubleposting...

Yeah but my country is not supported. I don't know why but no problem many markets for trading bitcoin

Though once you want to start trading with leverage then you will miss okcoin. It's the best place for that since the fees are very low (or no at all?) and very important, the spread is low too on the orderbook.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: