Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam  (Read 32113 times)
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:53:33 PM

LOL!

GOOD FIND.

Confirmed that it is a SCAM!

Anyone promoting Ethereum --> part of a scam (thus, a CRIMINAL)

Is not Poloniex an independent exchange? Can't see why Etherium is scam because it's traded at some kind of unregistered exchange or stuff like that. They trade bitcoins, litecoin etc as well - does it make all this coins "scam ones" ?
Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:55:04 PM

If I were polo or kraken and you REALLY just exposed my physical location, I'd use every resource I had to find you and beat you retarded.

I believe they state their locations at there websites? it's kind a big difference between exposing location of individual and business. Businesses that hide are not the good ones))))
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:16:05 PM

If I were polo or kraken and you REALLY just exposed my physical location, I'd use every resource I had to find you and beat you retarded.

I believe they state their locations at there websites? it's kind a big difference between exposing location of individual and business. Businesses that hide are not the good ones))))
Lol. How many websites are there in the realms of crypto with a proper imprint? The relevant ones can probably be counted on one hand.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
apriyoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 09:29:05 AM

If Poloniex or Kraken are legitimate business, it should register with authority and report its address to the authority.
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:56:27 AM

If Poloniex or Kraken are legitimate business, it should register with authority and report its address to the authority.

Poloniex is registered with FinCEN which means they've provided a legit address for their exchange business.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1435

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:16:24 AM

Prometheus and his pump group are responsible for current Ethereum pump. Prometheus colluded with Ethereum members to obtain insider info about R3 news in December. Fake news posts and shill spam also stem from the group. They plan to dump soon.

True.  Target price of current pump is $50.00.  Get in now!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 10:57:47 PM

I am not saying eth is pump and dump scam like op, it has many revolutionary ideas, that can be taken and used by others, which it is
vitalik butterin is brilliant imo

however, does anyone who is buying ethereum actually know how many ethereum there will be and each year?
I do
99% of people don't I feel and the info is hard to come by
plus it's not a 'coin' in the truest sense, has many applications and should be quite valuable but is seems people are treating eth value like they are buying apple stock lol, like it will go up on who adopts uses, not gonna work like that

I feel cap will come down considerably when reality sinks in

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
loki0505

Activity: 494

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:23:53 AM

hi weirdos of this thread.  eth is real. if you really believe that they are a scam, then i guess you are smarter than:

consensys, ubuntu, microsoft, etc

go outside and get a hug....sure you lost money on all your other crapto coins, quit hating on the real true alt coin.
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:27:55 AM

This guy Bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc is what the French call "Douche bag dejour"!

I am french, and I never heard about what you are saying  Huh You may be trying to say with french words this english sentence, so bag doesn't exist in french and dejour neither (but de jours does Grin)
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:33:41 AM

Buying ETH now is a bit of a risky move. Look at the price increase over the past few days, don't wonder if sudden price dip occur. I'm waiting for this dip so I can get right back in though Smiley

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:38:41 AM

So many people is waiting the dip for eth but it isn`t coming Smiley
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:54:29 AM

I am not saying eth is pump and dump scam like op, it has many revolutionary ideas, that can be taken and used by others, which it is

however, does anyone who is buying ethereum actually know how many ethereum there will be and each year?
I do
plus it's not a 'coin' in the truest sense, has many applications and should be quite valuable but is seems people are treating eth value like they are buying apple stock lol, like it will go up on who adopts uses, not gonna work like that

That's totally true!

Etherum was marketed like a new bitcoin, another altcoin in fact.
Whereas Etherum has not much to do with the concept of cryptocurrencies! It's really differently made and for different purposes!
Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:26:01 PM

So many people is waiting the dip for eth but it isn`t coming Smiley

The dip will come, but we do not know when. Maybe there is true value in Ethereum, the price will be higher than the past.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
apriyoni

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 08:21:58 AM

I do

That's totally true!

Whereas Etherum has not much to do with the concept of cryptocurrencies! It's really differently made and for different purposes!

Ethereum is not a bitcoicn. It is not just a coin. It is a trading platform. You can do a lot of things there.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:35:13 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 10:56:20 AM by benthach

I do

That's totally true!

what these dumb morons don't get is they need to be an IT coder person to use this etherieuem platform/coin. they would need to know how to executing the command line. type and execute something wrong and they will lose all their etherioom. LOL

these dumb morons must not realize there are ton of other platforms out there right now. i just hope these platforms will be much better to understand and ease of use than this get rich quick scam eatariem
heck, shitcoins like bitbay,blackhalo, bithalo platform or other coins probably already have much better smart contracts than this get rich quick etherieum.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:56:02 AM

when do you guys think the ETH pump is going to end and the normal trend is going to start?

i want some deep speculations.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
craked5

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 03:30:15 PM

I do

That's totally true!

what these dumb morons don't get is they need to be an IT coder person to use this etherieuem platform/coin. they would need to know how to executing the command line. type and execute something wrong and they will lose all their etherioom. LOL

these dumb morons must not realize there are ton of other platforms out there right now. i just hope these platforms will be much better to understand and ease of use than this get rich quick scam eatariem
heck, shitcoins like bitbay,blackhalo, bithalo platform or other coins probably already have much better smart contracts than this get rich quick etherieum.

Well eth is done. It was a good idea to invest in it like 3 months ago in order to take the profit of the current pump. But now it's the end of their world and they know it! Grin
apriyoni

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 08:49:44 AM

I do

That's totally true!

Well eth is done. It was a good idea to invest in it like 3 months ago in order to take the profit of the current pump. But now it's the end of their world and they know it! Grin

The price has risen 20% since your post. It seems the Ethereum will go on for some time. I think the pump is not done yet.
craked5

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:58:11 AM

I do

That's totally true!

The price has risen 20% since your post. It seems the Ethereum will go on for some time. I think the pump is not done yet.

Meh. I don't like being proven false by reality Grin

Well, if ETH can exist on the long term cool for it and its investors. But I don't believe in it.
apriyoni

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 08:42:09 AM

Meh. I don't like being proven false by reality Grin

Well, if ETH can exist on the long term cool for it and its investors. But I don't believe in it.

I think it can exist on the long term if the developers have enough funding to keep them on. The price rise will increase the value of the Foundation funding.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: