Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam  (Read 32108 times)
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:47:15 AM

The price has risen 20% since your post. It seems the Ethereum will go on for some time. I think the pump is not done yet.

Meh. I don't like being proven false by reality Grin

Well, if ETH can exist on the long term cool for it and its investors. But I don't believe in it.

I think it can exist on the long term if the developers have enough funding to keep them on. The price rise will increase the value of the Foundation funding.

I think the peak has been reached and adownwards movement can be expected now for some time.

It's me!!!
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:09:20 AM

The price has risen 20% since your post. It seems the Ethereum will go on for some time. I think the pump is not done yet.

Well, if ETH can exist on the long term cool for it and its investors. But I don't believe in it.

I think it can exist on the long term if the developers have enough funding to keep them on. The price rise will increase the value of the Foundation funding.

I think the peak has been reached and adownwards movement can be expected now for some time.

I also think so. The price could drop 30% and consolidate there for a few month before next rise, if any.
pr0m3theus2013

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:40:51 AM

Jeeez
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 11:29:12 AM

I see the price is hovering around $4.4. It is quite stable. So the big dump has not started yet?
PrimusInterPares

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:02:52 PM

Big pump - around 50%+ - will probably come soon when most buyers realize that there is not much space for a bigger pump.

I see the price is hovering around $4.4. It is quite stable. So the big dump has not started yet?
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:09:10 PM

No, I didn't started yet, and I doubt that it will ever start. I think that between 0,01BTC and 0,012BTC is the fair price of an ETH, at the current state of development. When Homestesd will be released, this fair price should go to 0,015BTC I think.
PrimusInterPares

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:40:33 PM

I just read an intersting article "Factors Behind the Rise of Ethereum" no NewsBTC. 

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/02/14/factors-behind-the-rise-of-ethereum/
Etemind

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:36:04 PM

I just read an intersting article "Factors Behind the Rise of Ethereum" no NewsBTC. 

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/02/14/factors-behind-the-rise-of-ethereum/

He mentioned several factors. Any of these could be behind the rise of Ethereum. We do not know for sure.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 03:13:21 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 07:07:21 PM by BitcoinNewsMagazine

Prometheus and his pump group are responsible for current Ethereum pump. Prometheus colluded with Ethereum members to obtain insider info about R3 news in December. Fake news posts and shill spam also stem from the group. They plan to dump soon.

the waves is now turning against this premined get rich quick scam as it is almost 1 year old with no stable working wallet, no in wallet easy dapp, no smart contracts from other coin, ibm have abandoned the scam and creating their own but the hypes and manipulating is still amazing! all they have now is ice age monkey wallet call mist for consumers/investors after have collected almost $50mil included the shit coins they gave to themself. these scammer devs are such drama king, they don't want to call it wallet, they rather creating shit terms over shit terms, over clusterfack craps, over shit name, over little bit thing to creating dramatic hypes

queer drama kings creating confusing queer tech for the queers. the reason is this coin is not creating for the mainstream. hahahha

On the contrary the Mist release of the Ethereum wallet is stable and allows you to buy Ether directly from the wallet using Shapeshift built in. The only two altcoins I have diversified into are Ether and Monero. I seriously doubt Ether is a PnD and is a good long term hold. Do not overlook the fact that Microsoft is interested in Ethereum and will offer Ethereum based services on Azure.

apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 09:31:40 AM

Prometheus and his pump group are responsible for current Ethereum pump. Prometheus colluded with Ethereum members to obtain insider info about R3 news in December. Fake news posts and shill spam also stem from the group. They plan to dump soon.

the waves is now turning against this premined get rich quick scam as it is almost 1 year old with no stable working wallet, no in wallet easy dapp, no smart contracts from other coin, ibm have abandoned the scam and creating their own but the hypes and manipulating is still amazing! all they have now is ice age monkey wallet call mist for consumers/investors after have collected almost $50mil included the shit coins they gave to themself. these scammer devs are such drama king, they don't want to call it wallet, they rather creating shit terms over shit terms, over clusterfack craps, over shit name, over little bit thing to creating dramatic hypes

queer drama kings creating confusing queer tech for the queers. the reason is this coin is not creating for the mainstream. hahahha

On the contrary the Mist release of the Ethereum wallet is stable and allows you to buy Ether directly from the wallet using Shapeshift built in. The only two altcoins I have diversified into are Ether and Monero. I seriously doubt Ether is a PnD and is a good long term hold. Do not overlook the fact that Microsoft is interested in Ethereum and will offer [Suspicious link removed]j.com/moneybeat/2015/10/28/bitbeat-microsoft-to-offer-ethereum-based-services-on-azure/]Ethereum based services[/url] on Azure.

I think the Ethereum price is quite stable around 0.012 after the big dump. Monero is being pumped at the moment.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:22:05 PM

Problem is they claim they can fund it but that's only by selling it... Which means eth is funding itself! It can't goes own for years ^^
Xanotick

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:15:47 PM

Problem is they claim they can fund it but that's only by selling it... Which means eth is funding itself! It can't goes own for years ^^

Do we need to change the funding model? We need to extract a kind of tax to make the development continue.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 09:55:45 PM

SEC issue well discussed by Tone Vays after 32 min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNKd3w1k6Q

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
poblico

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:43:53 PM

By the way eating meth is bad, and if you've been doing it since 2013 I can see how you've become paranoid.

Haha I can't stop LMAOing  Grin Grin Grin
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 01:39:37 PM

I saw many accusation on Ethereum being a scam when it was being dumped heavily last year. Now when this coin is being pumped, I am still hearing this scam accusation. The daily volume for Ethereum is way too large for a single person to manipulate the market.

Exchange quoted volumes are unverifiable numbers and don't count as evidence of anything at all.  Not that you should have to prove anything here, not that I have any evidence scam or otherwise, just:  exchange quoted volumes are not measurements. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
craked5

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:08:44 PM

Do we need to change the funding model? We need to extract a kind of tax to make the development continue.

Or just let eth burn and slowly die then get back everything to btc!
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:08:08 PM

Down we gogogo.  600k incoming.
craked5

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:37:29 PM

Down we gogogo.  600k incoming.

The end is clear as water Grin
houlala1

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:45:26 AM

Pump$Dump coin

Goodbye

Which coin is the next?
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:52:56 AM

biggest hyped coin ever, LTC was higher cap wise but never had the hype of this coin..... biggest problem is that it is the jesus coin, nothing can live up to jesus

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: