Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam  (Read 32108 times)
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:29:49 AM

You know, right now I wish I had bought some ETH instead of BTC :/
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:45:25 PM

There is a pump of Ethereum price now. Who knows when the big dump will come again after the big pump.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:37:15 PM

There is a pump of Ethereum price now. Who knows when the big dump will come again after the big pump.

dont hodl ur breath

craked5

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 06:22:51 PM

Wel maybe but the ones who invested in ETH are probably happier than me who invested in btc ><
kdelev

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:18:57 PM

Hell yeah! I doubled my money in four days haha of course there's gonna be pump&dumps like these in the beginning, but it doesn't matter - the Ethereum network is the future, so even if you buy now, in a couple of years the price will be over $50 or even over $100 so you'll get major returns nonetheless. But, personally, I'd say you missed this pump, wait until it's dumped again and buy in, then HOOOOOLD  Grin
UKBob

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

I like Ethereum and Rimbit

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:09:34 AM

Hell yeah! I doubled my money in four days haha of course there's gonna be pump&dumps like these in the beginning, but it doesn't matter - the Ethereum network is the future, so even if you buy now, in a couple of years the price will be over $50 or even over $100 so you'll get major returns nonetheless. But, personally, I'd say you missed this pump, wait until it's dumped again and buy in, then HOOOOOLD  Grin

Well done - but how much did you invest?  A doubling is great but if it is only from $.06 to $.12 then it is not as cool as if you had put you house on it!

RM6kf3k6d12nsTkV3B7amvsTUXcyFuFWaz
bakedrice

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 09:10:37 AM

Eth is a scam! get out before it crashes!!

apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 12:56:25 PM

It might crash. But the price could go up to  $15 before it crashes. If there is good development, the price will rise.
craked5

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:06:16 PM

Doubling money is easy when you consider the successfull one. But did you already lost all your money by betting on the wrong alt? :p

Cause I did once  Sad
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:09:44 PM

Doubling money is easy when you consider the successfull one. But did you already lost all your money by betting on the wrong alt? :p

Cause I did once  Sad

The key is to choose the winner of the crypto currency. It is very difficult. Most people lose in the altcoin.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 03:38:46 PM

Go back and search this forum to see how many times bitcoin has been called a pump and dump scam. Only time will tell if Ethereum has legs. A good sign would be if ETH/BTC price takes out the 2/12 high.

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:14:44 PM

It might crash. But the price could go up to  $15 before it crashes. If there is good development, the price will rise.

I'd say 50.  Or 50.  Or 50/50 .

Huh

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Panadacoin

Activity: 296
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:22:48 PM

I made a picture form last 24 hours to put in perspective.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 06:04:48 PM

The dump already happened on 2/18. The price is down but not on heavy volume, may be a dead cat bounce, or normal volatility. I think it is important to hold .012 level.

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 06:21:41 PM

Why would someone pump and then dump at the same price?  You are retarded

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Sark

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:40:15 PM

This thread is hilarious. The LTC bag hodlers in particular, lol.

Ethereum is currently in alpha phase. Soon to be in Beta phase (Homestead). Its not meant to be used by anyone but developers at this point. It doesn't have "currency" friendly tools because it is not meant to be used as a currency! The notion that it will compete with bitcoin is just ridiculous.

If you are not a dev, you should just stay out of the game and check back in when the Metropolis release is done - probably summer 2016. This release will have pretty UIs with an app store and features that will appeal to end users. This release will make it obvious how this is a decentralized application platform that will be very disruptive and valuable.

Or the devs will fail and it won't deliver any of that and the price will crash for good. IMO, if you want to bet on the devs being able to deliver, buy a little Eth and walk away and come back this summer.

In the meantime, the traders, whales and fomos will have their fun doing their thing. Pumping and Dumping, and making Polo lots of money. None of that really matters because if the devs deliver, the network will be valuable, and if they don't, it will be worthless.
kdelev

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:28:08 PM

Well done - but how much did you invest?  A doubling is great but if it is only from $.06 to $.12 then it is not as cool as if you had put you house on it!

I invested 1,300 euro and doubled it Smiley
Panadacoin

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:10:51 PM

https://i.imgur.com/ZXUUiAo.png

I guess you do not understand how the pump and dump works Roll Eyes. Pump it to get higher volume than dump it when the buy orders build up.

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:03:47 PM

I guess you do not understand how the pump and dump works Roll Eyes. Pump it to get higher volume than dump it when the buy orders build up.

What a load of horse shit.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Panadacoin

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:53:43 PM

What a load of horse shit.

I agree with you that it is unethical and a bad move for the coin, but I do not think I would use the same reference about the fecal matter of a horse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: