Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Pump & Dump Scam  (Read 32108 times)
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:13:01 PM

The rising is too fast and there will likely be a dump... but probably will hold a good measure of its value. It's simply to much money going in to dissapear out of the blue.

Regret selling my little 0.3 eth earned from faucets at about half of this price...

Yes. i am also regret as I sold most of my Ethereum at 0.003bitcoin. That is alsomot 10% of present price. I will keep the rest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:28:28 PM

I had over 1000 eth from the original IPO but unfortunately sold them a long time back.Havent looked at the price for a long time since and now see that 1000 eth would be worth 30 btc today.LOL that figures

Wow man that kinda sucks, really why would you sell so quickly is my question.
I wish I saw ethereum back when it was still in the Ico.

I discovered it when it was 3 dollar and bought a few then at like 11.50 i bought 4.4 more!
Just because I think the price, for such a revolutionary technology is still low.

And I would hate myself if I missed that boat again, at the moment it is still really early for ethereum as well.
There aren't even good dapps available, so when that comes I suspect a price increase.
Zacudis

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:53:02 PM

I had over 1000 eth from the original IPO but unfortunately sold them a long time back.Havent looked at the price for a long time since and now see that 1000 eth would be worth 30 btc today.LOL that figures

Wow man that kinda sucks, really why would you sell so quickly is my question.
I wish I saw ethereum back when it was still in the Ico.

I discovered it when it was 3 dollar and bought a few then at like 11.50 i bought 4.4 more!
Just because I think the price, for such a revolutionary technology is still low.

And I would hate myself if I missed that boat again, at the moment it is still really early for ethereum as well.
There aren't even good dapps available, so when that comes I suspect a price increase.

If he does not sell the Ethereum to the whales at low prices, these whales will not pump the price. Whales are not charity.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
shitcointalk101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:21:07 PM

ETH is still expensive. Lots of air must come out of the
bubble. Dumps will continue.

http://s12.postimg.org/l71pf2vbh/etherchart.png
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:28:13 PM

Agree! I sold my last Eth at $11.24. The air was getting to thin at this highs. The fair price is around $4 to $5 at the moment. I guess Eth will see at least $6 or $7 again before their is space to rise again.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:16:01 PM

If the Ethereum drops to $5, it is still very high relative to the price in early this year. I will buy some when the price rises from there.
Alexthesalamander

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:18:46 AM

It was too good to be true. Chart is just like any other altcoin pump & dump in the past :S

Buy high and sell low
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:42:54 AM

It was too good to be true. Chart is just like any other altcoin pump & dump in the past :S

Exactly, whale pumpers are now busy cashing out.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:10:23 AM

Agree! I sold my last Eth at $11.24. The air was getting to thin at this highs. The fair price is around $4 to $5 at the moment. I guess Eth will see at least $6 or $7 again before their is space to rise again.

Whaou, it was the right time for sure!

Well. Pump and Dump scam can be profitable but that was too risky IMHO
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:30:52 AM

Whaou, it was the right time for sure!

Well. Pump and Dump scam can be profitable but that was too risky IMHO
You could always get in with whatever you want and also get out when you want.If you are mining with a couple of Rigs then it will always be Win-Win situation and it takes 3-4 months time to get the ROI while assuming the price to be 25% of what it is now.
Though,I don't think it will go back that down.
nickenburg

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:21:44 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 04:14:13 PM by nickenburg

You are kinda lucky then, I had a sell order out at 0.03.
But then it rises a lot and I removed the sell order because I thought it would even go higher.

My mistake because right after 0.03 it went down kinda hard.
And I even bought some more at 0.02900001, So I don't really care for the short term gains.

Im atleast going to hold Ethereum 1-2 years, minimum!

I am Downloading the blockchain as we speak, I had a little bit of problems.
But when I synct my clock it was all good!
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:10:45 PM

And I even bought some more at 0.02900001, So I don't really care for the short term gains.

Im atleast going to hold Ethereum 1-2 years, minimum!

If you hold that 1 year, you will be one of the fools who loses all the money he invested in ETH. ETH is technologically flawed and won't be fixable, because the design team is pursuing utter nonsense.

nickenburg

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:09:42 PM

Who cares if I loose my 50 euro.
If I am right I will get a lot more, and Ethereum looks like 1 of the more promising things here in the cryptoworld.
You got to take risks in life and I wouldn't really care if I lost my money on this project.
Because I think they are smart and look why would they number 2 otherwise, Because they are shit I don't think so
I don't know why you hate so much on Ethereum.
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 03:02:06 PM

If I am right I will get a lot more, and Ethereum looks like 1 of the more promising things here in the cryptoworld.
You got to take risks in life and I wouldn't really care if I lost my money on this project.
Because I think they are smart and look why would they number 2 otherwise, Because they are shit I don't think so

that is right. I did not sell my bitcoin in the 2013. I will also not sell at the price in this year or next. I will hold for the long term.
jxstarr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 05:10:56 PM

As long as some people hold and not sell a price "floor" remains sturdy! I've largely stopped monitoring the price of Ethereum at this point. My only regret is not having bought more a few months ago.

that is right. I did not sell my bitcoin in the 2013. I will also not sell at the price in this year or next. I will hold for the long term.
Ubertroco

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:41:49 PM

As long as some people hold and not sell a price "floor" remains sturdy! I've largely stopped monitoring the price of Ethereum at this point. My only regret is not having bought more a few months ago.

I remember its price in January.... Bougth some at 0.88 but sold at 1 --' ... Im buying more also thinking in a long term

Zacudis

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:19:14 AM

I remember its price in January.... Bougth some at 0.88 but sold at 1 --' ... Im buying more also thinking in a long term

I mine Ethereum. I sold most when the price was 0.0033. I thought that was the top of the price range at the time.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 10:08:51 PM

I sold most of Ethereum at $1.33, my averaging sell price from Feb to early March. I will keep the rest for longer.
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:15:10 AM

I almost bought ~15000 ETH during the pre-sale...instead gambled and lost the btc I had on sports. ETH would have been a better gamble..
Alexthesalamander

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:15:17 AM

People will get burned so fucking hard from this. Now would be a good time to take profits from this altcoin pump! The chart is screaming for you to take profits guys!

Buy high and sell low
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: