Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i hope i can much learn about bitcoin  (Read 3679 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 09:09:44 AM

Congratulations on joining the bitcoin community.

I suggest you go to wikipedia and read the entire bitcoin entry over. It might seem a bit technical, but it'll help you get a good understanding of bitcoin in general. Also, browse around this forum.

Good luck to you.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:49:19 AM

I am newbie i hope get more news from here. So what i have to do?  Huh
So you have account now and the best thing to do for newbies is to read some thread that can help you to gather more informations and ideas that will help you to do smart decision in the future. And also i suggest to you to stay active in this forum to build some post quality and to rank up. After you reached member rank, it's the best time to join signature campaigns to start earning bitcoin up to 0.0026 Grin.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:57:36 PM

I suggest you go to wikipedia and read the entire bitcoin entry over. It might seem a bit technical, but it'll help you get a good understanding of bitcoin in general. Also, browse around this forum.

Good luck to you.

I think this forum will best help him to learn about bitcoin, and I think bitcoin will complicate things at this stage, just go through all the threads and it will certainly add value to your knowledge.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:49:34 PM

Good luck to you.

I think this forum itself is enough for someone to get to know all about bitcoin and know if how it works and all the things related to it, but still if someone wants more then he can probably go to wikipedia or just google it and you will get a lot to learn.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:33:30 PM

Good luck to you.

I think this forum itself is enough for someone to get to know all about bitcoin and know if how it works and all the things related to it, but still if someone wants more then he can probably go to wikipedia or just google it and you will get a lot to learn.

Google will not serve the purpose, in fact it will complicate things as it will focus more on technical aspects of bitcoin and that can be confusing for a person who is new to bitcoins.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:35:10 AM

you can start to explore this forum right now so you can have a chance to learn more about bitcoin and find out what's new and updates about it , and also read the forum rules .
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:46:45 AM

you can start to explore this forum right now so you can have a chance to learn more about bitcoin and find out what's new and updates about it , and also read the forum rules .
Yeah also we can earn bitcoin from this forum also by joining signature campaign,selling service and digital goods. For me this is site is the best and perfect all in one package. Because aside from they provide knowledge and news about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they also give us opportunities to earn bitcoin Smiley.
Aamir1

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:11:15 PM

Yeah also we can earn bitcoin from this forum also by joining signature campaign,selling service and digital goods. For me this is site is the best and perfect all in one package. Because aside from they provide knowledge and news about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies they also give us opportunities to earn bitcoin Smiley.

Surely someone has the opportunity to earn bitcoins as well after joining this forum, but the ones who are new to this forum they should firstly learn the things before they can start exploring the methods of earning.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:40:30 PM

Surely someone has the opportunity to earn bitcoins as well after joining this forum, but the ones who are new to this forum they should firstly learn the things before they can start exploring the methods of earning.

Most important thing is that we should teach people around us about the bitcoin and also introduce them to this forum, as if they come here on their own then it will take time for them to know this forum.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:46:20 PM

yes you can and and i think every one can do so. although it has such a bit software and website will take so much time to understand it. i think you should also take help from internet. using you tube you can find the answer of all kind of questions that came in your mind,
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:22:34 AM

yes you can and and i think every one can do so. although it has such a bit software and website will take so much time to understand it. i think you should also take help from internet. using you tube you can find the answer of all kind of questions that came in your mind,
Why you referring him to study in youtube and other sites if there is already all in one package site that is giving opportunity to learn almost the basic things that is need for a newbie and it is called "bitcointalk.org". Yes this forum is the best site which you can get all the information that you want. Just explore this forum and read different threads out there on different sections like Bitcoin Discussion where is the main section that talks all about bitcoin and other kind of stuff Smiley.
Aamir1

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:45:45 PM

Why you referring him to study in youtube and other sites if there is already all in one package site that is giving opportunity to learn almost the basic things that is need for a newbie and it is called "bitcointalk.org". Yes this forum is the best site which you can get all the information that you want. Just explore this forum and read different threads out there on different sections like Bitcoin Discussion where is the main section that talks all about bitcoin and other kind of stuff Smiley.

Obviously, someone after joining this forum doesn't need to do a lot to learn the things relating to bitcoin, because he can easily learn those things in this forum if he explores it well sometime, i'm sure there is nothing unanswered about bitcoin in this forum so someone won't need to go somewhere else for finding his answers.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:00:58 PM

Obviously, someone after joining this forum doesn't need to do a lot to learn the things relating to bitcoin, because he can easily learn those things in this forum if he explores it well sometime, i'm sure there is nothing unanswered about bitcoin in this forum so someone won't need to go somewhere else for finding his answers.
yes of course there is nothing so difficult about bitcoin. one can easily learn about bitcoin easily. it is actually depending on the interest and the hard work of a person. i think i about bitcoin in three months from my school student.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:40:18 AM

Well welcome here in this forum man. I suggest that you read around all sections here to learn all sorts of things bitcoin and currency related. That would be the fastest way I think to learn here.
agree with you man fastest way to earn some bitcoin by using this forum focus in Announcements (Altcoins) ,goods and service section to start
Aamir1

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:07:47 PM

Well welcome here in this forum man. I suggest that you read around all sections here to learn all sorts of things bitcoin and currency related. That would be the fastest way I think to learn here.
agree with you man fastest way to earn some bitcoin by using this forum focus in Announcements (Altcoins) ,goods and service section to start

I think they are talking about learning about bitcoin but not about earning bitcoins.
And i think he has come to the very right place where he can get every kind of knowledge about bitcoin or any other crypto currency, their usage, their trading, or how to earn them whatever he wants to know he can get the answers here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: