Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:38:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: +$20 in the last 24hrs...  (Read 6983 times)
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:41:51 PM

After this little rise, the price went them down this week end, I do not know why weekends are always bad for bitcoin price.
Anyways, I do not predict any strong movements in the next days because of the Chinese holidays
not always in weekend bro, +20 or -20 is normally in bitcoin and can happen every time. so i dont know this thread what for??
Looks like this thread is just to celebrate because the bitcoin market price went up by 20 dollars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:36:33 PM

But price has already retured back to its past point of 371$ and have started to swing again +/- 2-3$ from there. Feeling frustrated with this pump and dump. Angry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:59:41 PM

After this little rise, the price went them down this week end, I do not know why weekends are always bad for bitcoin price.
Anyways, I do not predict any strong movements in the next days because of the Chinese holidays
not always in weekend bro, +20 or -20 is normally in bitcoin and can happen every time. so i dont know this thread what for??
Looks like this thread is just to celebrate because the bitcoin market price went up by 20 dollars.

I saw that indeed. I was super happy when I say that. I really had an idea of Bitcoin can therefore still be growing.
But I also think that's going to happen later, but we'll just see about that.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:37:04 PM

I expected the price to come down again, and it did. I will start with buying as soon as the price comes down to sub $360. If it even goes below $350, then expect the price to sink further. Prepare some fiat so you don't miss a good buying opportunity.
Ismay

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:31:24 AM

I expected the price to come down again, and it did. I will start with buying as soon as the price comes down to sub $360. If it even goes below $350, then expect the price to sink further. Prepare some fiat so you don't miss a good buying opportunity.

It does not matter too much if the price come down or go up. It is consolidating. The next pump will be big.
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:24:57 PM

And -8$ in last 24h now, it was just a pump and dump, don't be afraid by these small price riaes or dumps, it's normal, and will stabilize soon again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Waticta

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:51:32 PM

And -8$ in last 24h now, it was just a pump and dump, don't be afraid by these small price riaes or dumps, it's normal, and will stabilize soon again

Pump and dump will involve larger amount of price increase or decrease. The recent price action is very normal.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:01:52 PM

Pump and dump will involve larger amount of price increase or decrease. The recent price action is very normal.

well, a lot of the newer members here think in terms of pump and dump when the price goes only up or down like 10 bucks. they aren't used to the heavy volatility that some older members have seen in before 2014. they laugh at the price going up or down $10-$20 in just a day. and they are right. it's nothing.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:49:42 PM

That is indeed very nice. You can now see that the value is rising and that is so good. I hope later that it will rise more and more.
And that we all can sell it with a lot of profit. That will be so good. But you never know what can happen in the future.
makingwin1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:06:27 AM

i think it's because of pump and dump like always, it it very normal for bitcoins, you won't find any good reason for that even if you'll try, bitcoins rises and falls by 10$ atleast 100 times/year
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:09:03 AM

i think it's because of pump and dump like always, it it very normal for bitcoins, you won't find any good reason for that even if you'll try, bitcoins rises and falls by 10$ atleast 100 times/year
Yeah thats a nature of bitcoin there's a pump and dump its always happen because if you are a trader you can understand it..
Once the price set by traders has been rush expect for the price will be down because of set price dumping.. 
If the price is down the other trader will buy again and wait for price increase.. is just like a weather but having a profit every time the price is increase and dump...
Yates

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:39:06 AM

The price dropped $20 in the last 24 hours. So bitcoin is still too volatile. It will prevent people from using it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:05:30 AM

The price dropped $20 in the last 24 hours. So bitcoin is still too volatile. It will prevent people from using it.

By the past 24 hours more than 20$ has gone down. Bitcoin will get stabilizing around a price of 385$ as the past few weeks and later we can expect the price around 430$ once again.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:23:55 AM

It is volatile for sure, but that is one reason why people are attracted towards it.
What attraction does a boring currency hold?  Wink
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:31:14 PM

it's still complicated to predict where price will go down or up, seems hard to break down $400 we have good support on that price. if you prefer to buy better wait until next week.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:08:02 PM

it's still complicated to predict where price will go down or up, seems hard to break down $400 we have good support on that price. if you prefer to buy better wait until next week.

hmm, it is at $402 now as i am writing this. i wonder why the price keeps going down this time cause i didn't expect this low!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:11:39 PM

hmm, it is at $402 now as i am writing this. i wonder why the price keeps going down this time cause i didn't expect this low!

The dump happened because of the coinbase announcement. Right now the price seems to be back again.
Just a few dollars and we are back at the normal price. Not sure why so many people sell for an announcement of a bitcoin ceo.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:21:22 PM

Well it's just how bitcoins works. There is nothing we can do about it. Some heavy whales control the market.
And all we can do is ride the waves by making a little profit. It may go up and down more then 20 dollars if they want it.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:27:15 PM

The dump happened because of the coinbase announcement. Right now the price seems to be back again.
Just a few dollars and we are back at the normal price. Not sure why so many people sell for an announcement of a bitcoin ceo.

It's always the same. When there is good news people don't seem to care that much and thus the price won't get affected postitively. But once there is news that people don't seem to like they start selling for no reason. I don't think this will change as it has been like this for years.
Waticta

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:15:46 PM

Well it's just how bitcoins works. There is nothing we can do about it. Some heavy whales control the market.
And all we can do is ride the waves by making a little profit. It may go up and down more then 20 dollars if they want it.

The bitcoin price has been much less volatile than in the past. It is in a tight range of $400 to $430.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: