Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: +$20 in the last 24hrs...  (Read 6984 times)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:31:10 PM

This is what I learned over the years.

Dont question it, just go with the flow and beware only for bigger events that effects exchanges.

The more time you focus on these small things, unless youre a day trader depending on it. You will eventually become or look like a crazy person.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:25:07 AM

Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is perfect for the future because you also can see that there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that is perfect for the currency.
There are still a lot of people that is hoping that the value will be more worth and that they all can sell it with profit.
That is a normal thing that happens sometimes, the price suddenly goes up +20 and then after that the price suddenly goes down -20. I do not know what that means but only that it happens sometimes.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:53:21 PM

You see now that the value of Bitcoin is going to be more worth and that is nice and the halving is also coming so that is really nice but it can takes a long time until it will be more worth.
But of course it is really hard to know what will happen later but you need to take the risks to sell it later.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:01:36 PM

You see now that the value of Bitcoin is going to be more worth and that is nice and the halving is also coming so that is really nice but it can takes a long time until it will be more worth.
But of course it is really hard to know what will happen later but you need to take the risks to sell it later.

If you bought back when the price was still below $300 then you wouldn't have to worry about whether or not the price will rise today or the next weeks. You could just sit back and relax to see what will happen.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:06:16 PM

I think halving at least would give the effect. but I am not sure it could go very high. but $500 seems very likely.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:33:58 PM

Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is perfect for the future because you also can see that there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that is perfect for the currency.
There are still a lot of people that is hoping that the value will be more worth and that they all can sell it with profit.
That is a normal thing that happens sometimes, the price suddenly goes up +20 and then after that the price suddenly goes down -20. I do not know what that means but only that it happens sometimes.
Yeah this can happen a couple of times but it is nothing bad, the price is still moving up slowly but for me it can rise a bit faster because I am waiting for the price to hit $500.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:35:42 PM

I guess at that time, it was the increase in the price of bitcoin pretty good. if the price of bitcoin increased - + $ 20 per day, $ 1000 price may no longer be a mere fantasy
Ismay

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:08:54 AM

The bitcoin price is $498 now. It is rising fast. At this speed, we might see around $600 during the halving.
Bussyaar58

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:15:03 AM

repair a broken osmosis framework. "An extensive measure of what we know around there starts from NASA, of the bed-rest surveys," he says. "Inside a few days of non-activity, the ingestion framework influences the opportunity to be unbending. You  start moving again, and it begins to change." Your osmosis structure may not ever do an inversion to "standard" (more on this underneath), however the affirmation indi This is an amazing bit of why movement is focal in the upkeep stage, which is certainly

http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:59:20 AM

This is bitcoin. The price can go up $50 and down $100 in a day. So don't get all riled up. After all, you might even jinx yourself ^_^
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:16:59 PM

This is bitcoin. The price can go up $50 and down $100 in a day. So don't get all riled up. After all, you might even jinx yourself ^_^

After some consolidation, the price could go higher. When the market cap is larger, it will be more stable.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:59:01 PM

From seeing these surges in the last couple of years, my advice is that if you are now currently in profit (you bought lower than the current price), it is wise to take some profits. Don't sell all, but enough for you not to feel bad if the price plummets again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Yates

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:57:55 AM

From seeing these surges in the last couple of years, my advice is that if you are now currently in profit (you bought lower than the current price), it is wise to take some profits. Don't sell all, but enough for you not to feel bad if the price plummets again.

Only when the price rises 50% in a few days, I will take profit and buy back when the price drops.
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:15:52 PM

Only when the price rises 50% in a few days, I will take profit and buy back when the price drops.

If the price rises too fast, there is a bubble. The bubble will burst. So it is better to sell and buy back later.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:44:59 PM

If the price rises too fast, there is a bubble. The bubble will burst. So it is better to sell and buy back later.

if the current price increase will turn out to be a bubble then it will burst a few days before, or a few days after the block halving. right now the hype is in a very strong phase.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:45:28 PM

You see now indeed that the price is rising of the Bitcoin slowly and that is because the value of the Bitcoin was already stable for a long time and that is really nice for the Bitcoin.
But people are hoping that it will rise for a long time so they can sell it later with some nice profit and than they will be rich of it.

Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:20:41 PM

Any particular reason?
This is normal that the price is rising out of nowhere or if the price is dropping out of nowhere sometimes it just happens. So do not think that it is something special when you notice this happening.
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:29:55 PM

One more month to go, let's see how far we can get...

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
coinyard

Activity: 266

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:35:37 PM

The price will be around $550 to 600 in a month. Then it will start to rise gradually to $1200 or higher.

Ismay

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:05:53 PM

The price will be around $550 to 600 in a month. Then it will start to rise gradually to $1200 or higher.

This is quite conservative. I think the price of bitcoin could be around $650 just after the halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: