Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: +$20 in the last 24hrs...  (Read 6984 times)
RastoMan

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:39:38 PM

One more month to go, let's see how far we can get...

The price will be around $550 to 600 in a month. Then it will start to rise gradually to $1200 or higher.

This is quite conservative. I think the price of bitcoin could be around $650 just after the halving.

The market is going ahead of itself at the moment. The price is over $690 now. $700 is within sight.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:34:52 PM

The value of Bitcoin is now rising slowly and that is really nice for people who already have Bitcoin so that is really nice.
The only thing that people have to do with Bitcoin is that have to sell it on the right moment and that should be perfect.
RastoMan

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:27:39 PM

The value of Bitcoin is now rising slowly and that is really nice for people who already have Bitcoin so that is really nice.
The only thing that people have to do with Bitcoin is that have to sell it on the right moment and that should be perfect.

I will only sell when the bitcoin is very overvalued. If it rises gradually and I think it is reasonably valued, I will not sell.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:13:32 PM

I will only sell when the bitcoin is very overvalued. If it rises gradually and I think it is reasonably valued, I will not sell.
bitcoin will never be overvalued in my opinion because the coins are worth a lot to be honest as all the people are buying at the moment what means that bitcoin is worth what its price is

the price is not growing so fast right now but i think that it still has a lot of potential in going up at a very rapid pace thus earning the investors in bitcoin a lot of money for free
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:05:40 PM

whatever you do, make sure you don't wait too long with securing profits. some people tend to wait too long before securing profits as they have the feeling the price will go higher. don't be one of them. just out of interest, what is the price you bought your coins for?
Cybertron00

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:03:25 AM

whatever you do, make sure you don't wait too long with securing profits. some people tend to wait too long before securing profits as they have the feeling the price will go higher. don't be one of them. just out of interest, what is the price you bought your coins for?
I agree with you, Well even if it dumps Ill still have profit. I only gained my bitcoins from free methods.  Grin I want to sell mine at a good price so ill just watch over bitcoin's price pump and dump and sell according to my judgement.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:19:31 AM

I agree with you, Well even if it dumps Ill still have profit. I only gained my bitcoins from free methods.  Grin I want to sell mine at a good price so ill just watch over bitcoin's price pump and dump and sell according to my judgement.
That is a actually quite good since you didn't have any capital to begin with. You got everything I assume from signature campaign earnings, faucets, and freebies. It wouldn't hurt so much if you lose some of it or if the value goes down. I am partly doing this and I also buy whenever I have budget. Right now, I'm being tempted to buy a few since the price has been on a decline the past two days since touching $700.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:40:32 AM

That is a actually quite good since you didn't have any capital to begin with. You got everything I assume from signature campaign earnings, faucets, and freebies. It wouldn't hurt so much if you lose some of it or if the value goes down. I am partly doing this and I also buy whenever I have budget. Right now, I'm being tempted to buy a few since the price has been on a decline the past two days since touching $700.

I'm in the same boat. I really want to buy some before halving, but I don't know if I should go for it now or if I should wait a few days.

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:40:37 AM

Thats a long waiting, for the bitcoin to soar high we need it to be adopted by mass people and how to do that? We either see bitcoin an international news or business companies using it as a form of payment.
Cyaren

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:13:41 AM

Definitely a huge bull market right now facing us. And I don't think that it has ended yet. After all, it's definitely good to see bitcoin rising so much again after the 2013 price all time high.

However, if you ever feel uncomfortable with the price level, you can always cashout Cheesy
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:15:39 AM

You can see now already that the price is rising and that is really nice for the people who already have Bitcoin and the halving is coming towards to us and that is perfect.
It is not the best moment to make an investment in Bitcoin because you have to choose the right moment to sell it and that is the most important moment to make profit.
coinyard

Activity: 266

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:34:46 AM

You can see now already that the price is rising and that is really nice for the people who already have Bitcoin and the halving is coming towards to us and that is perfect.
It is not the best moment to make an investment in Bitcoin because you have to choose the right moment to sell it and that is the most important moment to make profit.

I think it is still good to buy bitcoins as the bitcoin price is still low compared to the price in 10 to 20 years later.

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:50:52 AM

This is very good news. this morning, I went kekampus me, and after returning home, I saw the price of bitcoin through to the price of $ 700. I think bitcoin prices increase $ 50 in 24 hours, it looks very good at all
coinyard

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:50:43 AM

This is very good news. this morning, I went kekampus me, and after returning home, I saw the price of bitcoin through to the price of $ 700. I think bitcoin prices increase $ 50 in 24 hours, it looks very good at all

The price is already $750 at the moment. That is even better news. The price could stay around here before halving.

RastoMan

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:34:59 AM

The price is already $750 at the moment. That is even better news. The price could stay around here before halving.

The price is below $700 at the moment. It seems that is long waited events. If the price stays above $650, it could be good.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:49:13 AM

The price is below $700 at the moment. It seems that is long waited events. If the price stays above $650, it could be good.

We won't now what kind of correction is coming up, but so far it does seems to be expected. Although we never can be sure if it has something to do with the ETH/DAO project.
Which is don't thing since those coins are corrected to (upwards)
coinyard

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:07:13 AM

We won't now what kind of correction is coming up, but so far it does seems to be expected. Although we never can be sure if it has something to do with the ETH/DAO project.

I do not worry about short term price action. As long as bitcoin is properly developed and adoption, it is fine with me.

Waticta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:16:14 PM

I do not worry about short term price action. As long as bitcoin is properly developed and adoption, it is fine with me.

That is right. The short term price of the bitcoin is always volatile. But in the long term, it will rise.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:39:54 PM

The +-20 dollar price change in 24 hours is just 4% of the bitcoin price. It is small in the standards of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:57:36 PM

May be it will be happened in future, because bitcoin is crypto currency, and it is value of the price always increase and down, now we can see within 5 years bitcoin is going up and during that period sometime bitcoin come down but not in the least price. May be one day we can see bitcoin has been reached $20.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: