Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: +$20 in the last 24hrs...  (Read 6984 times)
RastoMan

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:44:30 AM

The +-20 dollar price change in 24 hours is just 4% of the bitcoin price. It is small in the standards of bitcoin.

I think the bitcoin is much more stable than before. Maybe because it has more users and price is also higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:39:19 AM

The +-20 dollar price change in 24 hours is just 4% of the bitcoin price. It is small in the standards of bitcoin.

I think the bitcoin is much more stable than before. Maybe because it has more users and price is also higher.

The time for stability is not just now. It will come if more whales will buy bitcoin. Right now too less people got too many bitcoin.
Which is why it is too easy for them to pump the price.
bennl

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Holland

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:42:11 AM

Wales are playing there games, real jumps are coming from unexpected events.
RastoMan

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:27:42 PM

That could be right. There is no big news at the moment to drive up the price. The SegWit could raise the price.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:06:06 PM

That could be right. There is no big news at the moment to drive up the price. The SegWit could raise the price.

The release of the SegWit will take some time. It is still being tested in the testnet. No words about the release date.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:57:50 PM

Bitcoin is full of surprises after the major pump in last month when it touched $780 everyone was expecting that it it will touch $1k at halving and then it fall back, it will touch $1k when no one  would be expecting that price.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:15:54 PM

I think the reason is the effect of halving, the halving has just occurred and so now the price will increase, the $20 was just the breathe to start wait a little more the rise will start.
RastoMan

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:56:09 AM

I think the reason is the effect of halving, the halving has just occurred and so now the price will increase, the $20 was just the breathe to start wait a little more the rise will start.

The effect of the halving has already reflected in the price of bitcoin some time ago. It depends on adoptions now.
Ismay

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:14:35 PM

The effect of the halving has already reflected in the price of bitcoin some time ago. It depends on adoptions now.

If the new Core Client integrating the block size increase in the next few months, the price could jump a lot.
RastoMan

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:46:34 PM

If the new Core Client integrating the block size increase in the next few months, the price could jump a lot.

I heard that from the Hong Kong meeting consensus, it should be released in July. But it might be delayed.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:18:39 PM

of course the price is way more stable, i think that the price is going to start going up pretty soon to a new all time high and make us money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
RastoMan

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:58:17 AM

of course the price is way more stable, i think that the price is going to start going up pretty soon to a new all time high and make us money

Today's price is 1% below 1 day ago, 1% below 7 days ago, 1% above 30 days ago. That is very stable.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:40:22 AM

The time for stability is not just now. It will come if more whales will buy bitcoin. Right now too less people got too many bitcoin.
Which is why it is too easy for them to pump the price.
Stability will be achieve once miners mined all the bitcoin blocks. Once we reach the total volume of bitcoin which is 21million, stability will come in and slow deflation will be the next behavior of bitcoin that will benefit us.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:08:56 PM

Today's price is 1% below 1 day ago, 1% below 7 days ago, 1% above 30 days ago. That is very stable.
I think growth is very little, and that's normal. bitcoin prices this month I think is really stable, it may occur because not many people are buying bitcoin in large numbers in the same time, and vice versa, no one is selling bitcoin in large volumes at the same time. Well, we can only hope that the price of bitcoin will rise in the near future

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:15:39 PM

the amount of users is increasing at a very fast pace right now though it should mean tht the price should go up not just keep on being stable and thats what concerns me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
RastoMan

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:34:56 AM

the amount of users is increasing at a very fast pace right now though it should mean tht the price should go up not just keep on being stable and thats what concerns me

There is no need to worry about the price stability. The price will go up in steps then have a rest and go up again.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:02:52 PM

There is no need to worry about the price stability. The price will go up in steps then have a rest and go up again.

The bitcoin price acctually dropped in the last few days due to a hack on the exchange. But it shall rebound soon.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:13:26 PM

Yeah price has started to recover and it will again gain its position in coming days, so I think it will again cross $600 mark in next couple of weeks.
RastoMan

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 07:33:11 AM

Yeah price has started to recover and it will again gain its position in coming days, so I think it will again cross $600 mark in next couple of weeks.

I think the price of bitcoin will trade around $560 in the next few weeks. After that, it will rise above $600.
Ismay

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:23:19 AM

I think the price of bitcoin will trade around $560 in the next few weeks. After that, it will rise above $600.

The bitcoin price is trading above $570 at the moment. If the Bitfinex hacker is caught, the price will move higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: