Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Satanists Jews mentally ill?  (Read 2491 times)
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:52:50 PM

Satanists are like Christians without going too far, they have blind faith and nothing else.
Nybbas

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:56:48 PM

If we talking about satanism whole this came out from Kabbalah..
Real question is does demons really exist?
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:00:47 PM

They exist like superior race creatures but evil.Demons are known in most of mythologies in world, they once were on earth and no probably are present to but disguised
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 11:06:46 PM

What do you think?

Anyone that believes in fairy tales (gods/devils/santa claus)is mentally ill.
I agree with these and thanks for not including the tooth fairy on that list, we all know she is real, how else does that dollar get there  Tongue

catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:08:56 PM

Zionism is an inhumane , and contrary racist group centuries mislead the Jews and the rest of the world , aimed at world domination . During the exile of the Jews to Babylon and about 586 , some Jews were involved with the Chaldeans and were initiated by them in astrology , spiritualism and magic . So did the magic Kabbalah (satanism) , Talmud book and the group of the Pharisees , which returned to Jerusalem in 583 with other Jews.
kalaria

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 06:17:50 PM

Yes,l agree. Rotschild and wiesenthal is one of them.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 06:49:04 PM

Explain better, who is Satana?

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8263

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:09:26 PM

What anti semetic crap is this?

I did not say something about semitic people. I said about Satanists Jews. Can you understand the difference?

Yeah...
In the English language, the adjective does not agree with the noun it modifies.  Here are some examples:

You are a fucking asshole. (singular noun)
Fucking assholes like you are a dime a dozen. (note the plural noun yet still the same adjective)
Uneducated assholes usually spew misinformation. (adjective, plural noun)
Being an uneducated asshole, perhaps watching TV might be of some benefit to you afterall.  (same adjective, singular noun)

Nobody can understand the difference because you can't properly express yourself.  I recommend Sesame Street.

catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:30:18 PM

I did not say something about semitic people. I said about Satanists Jews. Can you understand the difference?

Yeah...
In the English language, the adjective does not agree with the noun it modifies.  Here are some examples:

Fucking assholes like you are a dime a dozen. (note the plural noun yet still the same adjective)
Being an uneducated asshole, perhaps watching TV might be of some benefit to you afterall.  (same adjective, singular noun)

Nobody can understand the difference because you can't properly express yourself.  I recommend Sesame Street.

lol
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:43:17 PM

I know lots of Jews but can't tell if they are simply regular old Jews or these satanic types you talk about. How to tell?  Huh

Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 07:53:24 PM

I know lots of Jews but

Buy some Shulchan Aruch at Amazon and study about how regular are they.

catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:28:13 PM

Yeah...

Is it a crime to be anti semitic? For example i dont like this:

Jews Suck Baby Penises: http://www.subvertednation.net/jews-suck-baby-penises/

Am i an anti semitic? Do you think is it normal?
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 11:34:14 PM

Yeah...

It's a crime in some countries to spread hatred (hate speech).  I'm not sure if it's a crime to hold an opinion (yet).
Only you would know if you're anti-Semitic.  It would be a much better world without all the hate.  Rise above hatred and do something that benefits humanity instead.
 I don't know what you're asking "Do you think is it normal?" 
Perhaps you are misinformed.  Did you teach yourself to hate or were you taught by someone else? Perhaps it's you who are sleeping.
catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:14:55 PM

Yeah...

It's a crime in some countries to spread hatred (hate speech).  I'm not sure if it's a crime to hold an opinion (yet).
Only you would know if you're anti-Semitic.  It would be a much better world without all the hate.  Rise above hatred and do something that benefits humanity instead.
Perhaps you are misinformed.  Did you teach yourself to hate or were you taught by someone else? Perhaps it's you who are sleeping.

I have the right to hate a pervert man who sucks baby penises.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:05:53 AM

Yeah...

I have the right to hate a pervert man who sucks baby penises.

They are commanded to do this by their god.  That being the case, who are you to them? What does your hatred achieve?
catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:03:29 PM

Why FBI doesnt arrest those perverts rabbines?
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:44:30 PM

Why FBI doesnt arrest those perverts rabbines?

Do I have to explain again about adjectives modifying nouns? It's pervert not perverts. 
catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:31:08 PM

OK. Why FBI doesnt arrest those pervert rabbines?
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 01:37:30 AM

Maybe because you haven't reported the crime to them yet?  Maybe it is not a crime to practise one's religion yet.
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:46:54 AM

Some even think jesus and satan are alike cause they are both child of god. But i dont know if satan's ideals.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: