Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:49:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning : FOREXBITS.BIZ  (Read 605 times)
cryostasis25 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:33:45 PM

Just sharing this information. If you or anyone you know registered or joined this forexshit site and used the same info of their wallet specially for coins.ph or coinbase please let them immediately change their security for both email and wallet. The site isndesigned to pay you double your deposit but they will also steal all the money in your wallets specially for the two mentioned ones.

He/She uses a single wallet and disperse the funds to 3 other wallets. This is much worse than a scamming doubler site.

Here is the wallet being uswd

COINCE -https://coince.com/?u=C6051908
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:58:49 PM

Just sharing this information. If you or anyone you know registered or joined this forexshit site and used the same info of their wallet specially for coins.ph or coinbase please let them immediately change their security for both email and wallet. The site isndesigned to pay you double your deposit but they will also steal all the money in your wallets specially for the two mentioned ones.

He/She uses a single wallet and disperse the funds to 3 other wallets. This is much worse than a scamming doubler site.

Thanks for the info I'll be sure to stay away from that site.  How will they steal the money in your wallet do they have the private key somehow???
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:52:45 AM

Thank you for the info mate, im sure everyone will be aware in joining on that site, but for me im not on to double your btc i hate them
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:32:34 AM

This type of information is really helpful but i am also wondering how they will steal my coins since btc transactions is irreversible.

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:46:56 AM

thanks for the warning i will stay out of the site, but i think its already scam and stop paying
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 01:52:00 AM

How did the site admin get an access to your wallet?
did he ask you to download something?

did you the same password?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:02:51 AM

How did the site admin get an access to your wallet?
did he ask you to download something?

did you the same password?

Thats what im wondering, he mustve downloaded something because I dont see how he would be able to your wallet info from just going on a website.
cryostasis25 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:42:45 AM

For the site it will ask you to register provide information like Name, email, phone numebrs and create a password and asks for your location. If for blockchain wallets its safe because it does not use an email address to login only the unique iddntifier. But if you are using coins wallet ir coinbase and use the same info (password and email address) he/she will first try to access any of the two wallets the two are just examples though because those are the 2 wallets use by some people I know who got robbed. Then once he is succesful on getting access to your wallet they will then send the money to the address shown on the image some only gotn$1 or less but they still transferred everything.

Then once its done they will reset the password to your email and like for some they used coins.ph the wallet gets deactivated. I think they normally target only wallets that uses an email/phone # to login. Probably xapo, coinbase, coins.ph to name a few.

Ih btw even if you join using other wallets its just a waste they already stop paying.

COINCE -https://coince.com/?u=C6051908
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: