Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:47:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Screw PassThePopcorn.me invitations  (Read 711 times)
TopDotComs (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:00:05 PM

watch all the free movies and tv you want on putlocker.is and mplayhd.com and newmovies.is... why would anyone pay for that crap? like UFC watch them all free on VIPBOX.sx..

no wonder he doesnt allow comments...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mezaz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:32:58 PM

watch all the free movies and tv you want on putlocker.is and mplayhd.com and newmovies.is... why would anyone pay for that crap? like UFC watch them all free on VIPBOX.sx..

just , you are a good man

this is true
GHCoins45

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:40:20 PM

Don't talk about what you don't know.. PTP it's not just to download movies/tv, PTP it's like a VIP community for people into p2p.
TopDotComs (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:45:38 PM

i just dont like people making money off shit that is free for everyone if they look... all those sites have a few pop ups before the videos start but once the popups are done the quality is excellent... information should be free.. i mean id take donations for sharing information, but id never charge for it.. thats ridiculous and shady...
TopDotComs (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:52:58 PM

Don't talk about what you don't know.. PTP it's not just to download movies/tv, PTP it's like a VIP community for people into p2p.

so what your saying is you are paying to feel like a vip... you are paying someone else to give you the right to act like you are important enough to be on PTP??? thats like the people that buy likes on facebook... educate me on all the other perks... besides movies and a forum to feel like you are in an exclusive group? both movies and forums are free... so what exactly makes ptp speacial besides people like yourself claiming its special?
farafaucet

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:17:49 AM

Do these sites offer 1080p 5.1 TrueHD video?

As a non english speaker, i would set my HDTV to automatically download subtitles, also metadata and cover poster to my plex app, ready for a nobrain watching time in my 50" TV, just like netflix, except for the cost of zero money (my internet connection is auto-sustainable as i pay the bill from adsense income).

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: