Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 11:23:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Blockchain Official T-Shirts  (Read 547 times)
allthingsbtc (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Crypto swag

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 08:03:58 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2024, 04:32:02 AM by allthingsbtc

Because it's not official until it is on the blockchain.

Each t-shirt is made on American Apparel, the softest t-shirt you'll ever wear. Here is a link to the tee:

http://honeyandsilk.com/products/blockchain-official

You can get them in Sunshine Yellow, Grey, White, or Raspberry. And yes! We accept bitcoin!!

Domestic shipping is $4 + $0.75 per tee, shipped via USPS. Arrives in 5-7 days.

International shipping is $8 + $1 per tee. Arrives in 1 - 3 weeks.

If you think our tee is cool, share it with your friends!

If you're paying with credit card, use coupon code creditcardssuck for a 5% discount!

Honey and Silk
Premium apparel, hardware wallets, art and other crypto merchandise. Founded in 2015, our mission is to promote decentralization in popular culture with in style.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:36:56 PM

Well,the price of the T-shirt on the website is $19.What are you trying to sell here for $4 ?Stolen T-shirts ? Won't be surprised since Digital goods is all about hacked/cracked stuff being sold here.The design is very bad with yellow color,I like the other one in blue though that says "Bitcoin University"
allthingsbtc (OP)

Crypto swag

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 08:46:52 PM

Well,the price of the T-shirt on the website is $19.What are you trying to sell here for $4 ?Stolen T-shirts ? Won't be surprised since Digital goods is all about hacked/cracked stuff being sold here.The design is very bad with yellow color,I like the other one in blue though that says "Bitcoin University"

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Yes, the t-shirts are $19.99.

Shipping is $4 for domestic orders, and $8 for international orders. Each additional shirt is an additional $1 in shipping.

What colors would you prefer this be in, if not yellow?

Honey and Silk
Premium apparel, hardware wallets, art and other crypto merchandise. Founded in 2015, our mission is to promote decentralization in popular culture with in style.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:59:45 PM

--snipe--

I would prefer some light colors with nice fonts and some good graphics.Like you the see the T-shirt in the blue has a nice bitcoin logo with white and blue theme.So something classy but not as flashy as the yellow one since yellow literally hurts eyes.
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:15:20 PM

Cool design and concept. I like it - nice work!
allthingsbtc (OP)

Crypto swag

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 05:20:56 PM

Cool design and concept. I like it - nice work!

Thank you so much! Would love more design ideas for you guys.

Honey and Silk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: