Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programmer Wanted to Create a BTC Lottery (raffle) Website  (Read 349 times)
iwasneverhere (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:04:36 PM

Hello there,

I am searching for a programmer for a very simple lottery script for use with BTC for a website I have.

This is a very simple job and basically this is what I want.

A BTC Lottery (raffle) website that hosts 3 lotteries. (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)

Users will have a certain time frame in order to make a deposit, once that deposit is made, the lottery pot should update automatically to show how much is in the lottery wallet.
At the end of each lotteries time frame, a deposit address is chosen randomly (provably fair) and receives the pot (minus fees) to the wallet they used to deposit.

Daily lottery (raffle) is 5% house fee and 5% goes to next days lottery.
Weekly lottery (raffle) is 4% house fee and 6% goes to next weeks lottery.
Monthly lottery (raffle) is 3% house fee and 7% goes to next months lottery.

There would be basically 3 Lottery BTC Wallets (Daily accepts 0.0025 BTC deposits, Weekly accepts 0.0075 BTC Deposits and Monthly accepts 0.015 BTC deposits.

All of this should run automatically. I would like a very simple website and simple script, no bells and whistles (maybe some), i would only like for it to do that.

Please PM for asking price, timeframe, start idea, etc.

Escrow is a must.

I had already submitted a thread looking for this in the past, but locked it sometime ago. Want to go thru with it now.
TReano

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:16:08 PM

So you are saying you want a automatic BTC printing website?  Grin
iwasneverhere (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 09:33:52 PM

Well, BTC making yes. And a raffle system so there is always a winner. No dice or lottery jackpot 1 in 1000 winner stuff like that. A game that always pays a user. In any case since I would like to see this, that is why I am looking for somebody to help me make it happen.
iwasneverhere (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:14:06 AM

Programmer found. Locking thread. Thx for everything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: