Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn Satoshi || Up to 50K every 10 Minutes! || InstantSatoshi.com  (Read 24493 times)
InstantCoinz (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:15:38 AM

Many people have been complaining about us being a scam and I would like to point that we are not a scam. Just the majority of our users are breaking our rules. The BIGGEST rule people break on our website is multi-accounting and using a VPN/Proxy. Many of you that are complaining here probably didn't read our terms https://instantsatoshi.com/terms.php which is why you're calling us a scam. But like BTCJoe said, you are scamming yourselves. You broke our rules and now you're banned. It's as simple as that.

Every faucet has a TOS, and yet not every faucet bans virtually every member at the time of paying its users, just yours. Or are you saying that your faucet attracted some special group of people and not the ordinary ones who try to make a few pennies from using faucets? I used your site, no referrals, just making normal claims via a regular browser, on my phone, like I've done for months with many other faucets. it took over 2 weeks to earn enough to cash out so I was on the site enough to know you never made enough from the measly advertising you had to make good on payments, and your talk of investors is just foolish. There is no money, nobody truly missed out on anything except their own wasted time making claims. It was never more than numbers on a page, remember SocialBitcoin? Part of their scheme was the apparent 'payments' that other investors were getting every hour, it was just a script, nothing at all behind it.

The true reason people get banned by instant satoshi is listed on their own Twitter, I quote, "...technically we can suspend your account even if you did nothing wrong." Keep on blaming your users tho.

How would you know how many users we ban weekly? Exactly, you don't. All users that request transactions are thoroughly looked into before we send them a payment. We don't have time to go through every individual person, so we only look at the people that request cashouts. Now... Many of these people claim "I was banned when I requested a cashout" while this is true it's because they had been breaking the rules the entire time but were only caught because they requested a cashout.

I'd also like to mention that you know nothing about how much revenue we pull in. Don't talk and act like you're behind the scenes because you're not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:09:51 AM

Many people have been complaining about us being a scam and I would like to point that we are not a scam. Just the majority of our users are breaking our rules. The BIGGEST rule people break on our website is multi-accounting and using a VPN/Proxy. Many of you that are complaining here probably didn't read our terms https://instantsatoshi.com/terms.php which is why you're calling us a scam. But like BTCJoe said, you are scamming yourselves. You broke our rules and now you're banned. It's as simple as that.

Every faucet has a TOS, and yet not every faucet bans virtually every member at the time of paying its users, just yours. Or are you saying that your faucet attracted some special group of people and not the ordinary ones who try to make a few pennies from using faucets? I used your site, no referrals, just making normal claims via a regular browser, on my phone, like I've done for months with many other faucets. it took over 2 weeks to earn enough to cash out so I was on the site enough to know you never made enough from the measly advertising you had to make good on payments, and your talk of investors is just foolish. There is no money, nobody truly missed out on anything except their own wasted time making claims. It was never more than numbers on a page, remember SocialBitcoin? Part of their scheme was the apparent 'payments' that other investors were getting every hour, it was just a script, nothing at all behind it.

The true reason people get banned by instant satoshi is listed on their own Twitter, I quote, "...technically we can suspend your account even if you did nothing wrong." Keep on blaming your users tho.

How would you know how many users we ban weekly? Exactly, you don't. All users that request transactions are thoroughly looked into before we send them a payment. We don't have time to go through every individual person, so we only look at the people that request cashouts. Now... Many of these people claim "I was banned when I requested a cashout" while this is true it's because they had been breaking the rules the entire time but were only caught because they requested a cashout.

I'd also like to mention that you know nothing about how much revenue we pull in. Don't talk and act like you're behind the scenes because you're not.

So lots of people that say aren't using VPN, Proxy, etc... and have a decent reputation are lying?

And if you know they are breaking the rules why don't ban them before cashout? And who guarantees that you are really paying if everybody says here that were banned without reasons.

I didn't reach to cash-out because the scam probability was high. And my friend spent a lot of time on it, when tried to cashout, he was banned. And his story is the same of many others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:15:51 AM

Hey admin will you share what is your T.O.S so we all will come to know what we are doing wrong?

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
recitestores

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:21:40 AM

Yes i use VPN and banned.
my friend dont use VPN banned also.

And your 2nd week and 3rd why dont you have proof of payout to user If youre not FOOLING us. Explain here
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 04:44:22 AM

Hey admin will you share what is your T.O.S so we all will come to know what we are doing wrong?

You can find their terms right on their website: https://instantsatoshi.com/terms.php

And I will be the guinea pig from cashing out. I have done nothing wrong as far as duping accounts, using a VPN, or trying to use any glitch or bug to get more satoshis. If my BTC address doesn't get approved for payout, I will definitely know that the intention of this admin and his group are malintent.

Otherwise, from experience, I have seen so many people that have cried "I got banned and I didn't do anything wrong" or "I didn't get paid out because blah blah blah" get PROVEN that they were abusing the system, so I don't believe any non-credible source (which most of you are, to me) when they say "I didn't do anything wrong, and I got banned."

I'm the most credible source that I know, and anyone in the crypto world that knows me can vouch for me as well. I have thousands of referrals industry-wide, and like I said, I hope you let me be the voice of judgment for if this site is operating honestly or not.

Cheers.

~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:14:11 AM

bla bla bla...i am tired with reading these lame excuse its an old trick to scam ....lots of scammer like you use these tricks,ve seen tons of scammer in past 10 yrs with same lame exuses ...You need to find smth new and please stop using old tricks for scamming users
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:38:42 AM

I wonder why someone who is not adhering to the site's T.O.S. Can be banned immediately. It only happens when they request for a payout. I think you should have tools in your site which can detect immediately if someone is using a VPN or proxy and ban him instantly instead of wasting time until he requests for a payout. Due to this, I think your site is a scam, a terrible one.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:43:40 AM

I wonder why someone who is not adhering to the site's T.O.S. Can be banned immediately. It only happens when they request for a payout. I think you should have tools in your site which can detect immediately if someone is using a VPN or proxy and ban him instantly instead of wasting time until he requests for a payout. Due to this, I think your site is a scam, a terrible one.

if it happens then how thy will earn from adsense...thy want to earn by not paying ..its very siimple Cheesy
RESTiNHELL

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:13:00 AM

Sometimes my acc is suspended, sometimes i can log in Cheesy Anyway they are not paying Cheesy
https://i.imgur.com/NN9APX8.jpg
1000kbitcoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:42:59 PM

Seriously, you are as obstinate as a 4 year old! The burden of proof is on the guy who has 17 pages of ppl calling scam and saying they were never paid. Nobody broke any rules, and there was never any money, it was a scam from day 1, end of story.
InstantCoinz (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:01:49 PM

Seriously, you are as obstinate as a 4 year old! The burden of proof is on the guy who has 17 pages of ppl calling scam and saying they were never paid. Nobody broke any rules, and there was never any money, it was a scam from day 1, end of story.

You obviously haven't read all 17 pages. You only see what you want to see.
CryptoArts

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:10:17 PM

I did not read all pages, but this site has not paid to anyone ever? So why not just close this topic and go on.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:29:36 PM

what a SCAM !!! I asked in twitter why they banned  me then they banned me in twitter Cheesy
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:46:25 PM

You obviously haven't read all 17 pages. You only see what you want to see.

You think people are gullible here with your drivel? We have trusted faucet owners in this thread who actually pay the users, you scammed them also.

And its gone.
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:45:59 PM

this site big scam  i will say u all why so i got minimum  cashout end request cashout not sinday 4days early and in payday he suspended my acaint then 3 days after he  activated my acaunt but without my earning 10 suport ticket i send no answer then i posted tweeter why and 5minits left he baned me in tw to so its big scamer he is payng from google with scaming all us so thenk you instentsatoshi owner for scaming us :

wazzap

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:54:34 AM

When i see the minimum withdrawal
I thought immediately that this site is a scam Shocked

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

b1tcoiner

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:37:41 AM

When i see the minimum withdrawal
I thought immediately that this site is a scam Shocked
i agree with you  Undecided
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 01:47:48 PM

Hi
When i reach the minimum cashout, the site says "Cash outs are disabled until all pay out requests have been completed:.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 01:50:53 PM

stay away from this scaming site !!!
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:22:01 PM

Hi
When i reach the minimum cashout, the site says "Cash outs are disabled until all pay out requests have been completed:.

This is actually not a bad thing. It just means that the admin knows that he has pending payments to take care of before accepting new withdrawal requests. It could also mean that they need time to balance out their claim amounts based on their earnings from their ad revenue. Worst-case scenario is that the admin realizes that payouts are being handed out faster their revenue is coming in, so the claim amounts will be reduced until they can catch up with paying pending withdrawals.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: