Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆★Primedice Betting - New Primedice Videos★☆  (Read 2783 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 03:29:20 AM

Nice strategies there and congrats for the wins. One thing I have noted about betting on pd is that once you have a strategy, you will win for the first few rolls but the longer you stay on the rolls, the more you risk your coins. Most strategies only work only for the first time. I can assure you that when you try again to use those strategies, you might end up losing terribly.
As strange as it is I agree. It seems thats once your strategies go public they are ruined of course this cannot be proven accurately although so it will always be a mystery.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mars110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:45:15 AM

You very quickly find a latest method and it makes me very mengangumi of you. How can you quickly find the latest methods and it can make you win ...?? . Can you tell about it.?? . I desperately need the information
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 03:48:20 AM

You very quickly find a latest method and it makes me very mengangumi of you. How can you quickly find the latest methods and it can make you win ...?? . Can you tell about it.?? . I desperately need the information

Step1. Find badass Step2. Find needle Step3. Load needle with badass Step4. Inject Step5. Primedice
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:50:05 AM

Nice strategies there and congrats for the wins. One thing I have noted about betting on pd is that once you have a strategy, you will win for the first few rolls but the longer you stay on the rolls, the more you risk your coins. Most strategies only work only for the first time. I can assure you that when you try again to use those strategies, you might end up losing terribly.
As strange as it is I agree. It seems thats once your strategies go public they are ruined of course this cannot be proven accurately although so it will always be a mystery.

Very true sweet. There is a tone of videos on YouTube illustrating how the creators have discovered a 'new' strategy to win on primedice. If you copy any of the strategies will go flat and bust all your deposits.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 06:12:28 AM

Very true sweet. There is a tone of videos on YouTube illustrating how the creators have discovered a 'new' strategy to win on primedice. If you copy any of the strategies will go flat and bust all your deposits.
not provable yet seemly true.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 12:45:04 PM

You might be able to find a "new strategy" that helps you to win at first, but if you do any of them long enough, you will lose in the long run.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Everybitbit

Activity: 224

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:57:55 PM

i ever try this kind strategies too.. but look like your luck better than mine Grin i busted all my funds,
maybe not enough fund to cover loses bet? but somehow i think luck are needed more than strategies when come with provably fair games.

matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:04:43 PM

Risky betting but that is what gambling is all about. I have tried several of these methods and won but also lost in some.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:10:15 PM

Really nice video, congratulations on winning. In the short run, just about anyone can beat anyone given enough luck, and when you have dice, you have luck. A lot of the fun of the game is the unpredictability of the dice and the luck factor.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:43:44 PM

Really nice video, congratulations on winning. In the short run, just about anyone can beat anyone given enough luck, and when you have dice, you have luck. A lot of the fun of the game is the unpredictability of the dice and the luck factor.

Yes this cool video but I do not know what the strategy used he even uses a different strategy I wanted to try but did not know where to start  Cheesy
Do you understand this strategy and is already using it ? I also have a strategy but it does not work as fast as this

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀