Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆★Primedice Betting - New Primedice Videos★☆  (Read 2785 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:21:53 AM

Interesting videos, what's your strategy?, I see you made some profit and therefore it's good but it's barely effective to use any strategies with dice since it can go either way.

I hope you don't directly use the strategy shown in the video, Because I've tried several times but the result I can is defeat. So I sent it to you, if you want to use these methods, innovative little method that he used, so you don't get the defeat streak

yes the strategy I use is very luck based I do not recommend it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kepler510

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:32:38 AM

Interesting videos, what's your strategy?, I see you made some profit and therefore it's good but it's barely effective to use any strategies with dice since it can go either way.

I hope you don't directly use the strategy shown in the video, Because I've tried several times but the result I can is defeat. So I sent it to you, if you want to use these methods, innovative little method that he used, so you don't get the defeat streak

Yes it's true, I apologize. If the word offends you. I just give an input to those who want to try the method you are using. Because I see a lot of people are fooled by the method you provide. probably because less understand how to play.

After I do the innovation method you provided, I started having very good luck. And i hope good luck it does not disappear within a short time

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:33:22 AM

Yes it's true, I apologize. If the word offends you. I just give an input to those who want to try the method you are using. Because I see a lot of people are fooled by the method you provide. probably because less understand how to play.

After I do the innovation method you provided, I started having very good luck. And i hope good luck it does not disappear within a short time

Good luck to you, remember gambling is for fun Cheesy
Kepler510

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:40:11 AM

good luck to you too. Yes indeed, gambling for fun. But gambling is also to seek profits. I think if we have no intention to seek advantage for sure no we'll never gamble

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:45:23 AM

good luck to you too. Yes indeed, gambling for fun. But gambling is also to seek profits. I think if we have no intention to seek advantage for sure no we'll never gamble

That is true but if you look at it from a having fun prospective you can have a better time and sometimes win even more (not busting) from not being as greedy.
Kepler510

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:51:41 AM

That is true but if you look at it from a having fun prospective you can have a better time and sometimes win even more (not busting) from not being as greedy.

Yes it's true. If we have pleasure in gambling, we certainly get a good strategy and it can make us win big. But if we play early because the mind is a small possibility should win the desire will manifest. Because he's surrounded by a burning Lust without thought looking for good strategy

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Yes it's true. If we have pleasure in gambling, we certainly get a good strategy and it can make us win big. But if we play early because the mind is a small possibility should win the desire will manifest. Because he's surrounded by a burning Lust without thought looking for good strategy

Very true.
czukor

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:48:21 AM

Very true.

Kappa Cheesy
Greenenergy

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:50:53 AM

Congratulations for your nice wins ! If you post more I'll surely watch it Wink ! Could you tell us if you won directly or if you need a few tries ?
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:51:56 AM

Great strategy.. i always play as 1.5... sometimes win, sometimes lose Smiley.. !
Adriaaaaan

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:56:18 AM

Very true.

Kappa Cheesy

Sweet </3
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 10:58:14 AM

Great strategy.. i always play as 1.5... sometimes win, sometimes lose Smiley.. !
Personally x1.5 is my least favorite to lose I always lose like 15 in a row :/
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:17:13 AM

Congratulations for your nice wins ! If you post more I'll surely watch it Wink ! Could you tell us if you won directly or if you need a few tries ?
Thank you! Actually all this videos were first tries no retakes are anything Smiley
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:34:00 AM

those are some really cool videos and its entertaining to watch, you could do more of it, its better for me to watch others gambling than do it myself as i always loose money Cheesy
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 01:03:33 PM

those are some really cool videos and its entertaining to watch, you could do more of it, its better for me to watch others gambling than do it myself as i always loose money Cheesy
Yea I like watching videos instead of gambling too thats what made me make videos myself. Cheesy
Kepler510

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:20:23 PM

Yes, sometimes I just want to entertain themselves by watching those who do betting and managed to win only in a matter of hours, even minutes. It adds a distinctive experience for me to look for the innovation of the method used

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 04:21:26 PM

Yes, sometimes I just want to entertain themselves by watching those who do betting and managed to win only in a matter of hours, even minutes. It adds a distinctive experience for me to look for the innovation of the method used

Exactly thats the reason I make videos so you can experience that same feel, nearly the same as gambling. Its a great way to quit gambling but also to start up again.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:30:39 PM

So if its luck based how can you call it strategy in the first place? Strategy is plan of action designed to achieve a long-term or overall aim. With Dice being mostly luck dependent game you can't plan it.
To test it all you have to do is gamble everyday for an extended period of times with the same parameters.   
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 09:09:20 PM

So if its luck based how can you call it strategy in the first place? Strategy is plan of action designed to achieve a long-term or overall aim. With Dice being mostly luck dependent game you can't plan it.
To test it all you have to do is gamble everyday for an extended period of times with the same parameters.   
Earlier I said "Ok, in the video the method will more better be shown but It is just a lot of luck I only label it a "Method" because its the same way of betting over and over." this kinda answers your question as well the only way to label my way of betting is to call it a method.. I wouldn't say it was a strategy.
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:14:24 PM

Nice strategies there and congrats for the wins. One thing I have noted about betting on pd is that once you have a strategy, you will win for the first few rolls but the longer you stay on the rolls, the more you risk your coins. Most strategies only work only for the first time. I can assure you that when you try again to use those strategies, you might end up losing terribly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: