Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:06:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new innovative concept of the search engine from India!  (Read 807 times)
YANUZ1 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:21:45 PM

An Indian company called SearchTrade is revolutionizing the search engine by paying its users for browsing the internet. They pay in BTC.
www.searchtrade.com
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:31:28 PM

I just tried it out a little more and it seems to be working better now. Before it used to show no results for a lot of things and now it seems to be able to find obscure stuff like a search engine should..

Until now I did not realize that it is from India, That explains why it is a bit slow (from USA)..

I have a lot of "pending paid searches" and only about a third "paid searches" from a few days ago atleast.. I'm not sure why they are pending or what, I was just testing the site..
YANUZ1 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:44:00 PM

Yeah I know, they launched just a couple of days ago and they are still in beta, but I like the idea and it looks legit. They actually use the google search now, so you should be able to see the same results as on google. They have HQ in Singapore, but I think they are an Indian company and are certainly aiming at the Indian market.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153771978931554&set=a.10150257407996554.376397.666971553&type=3&theater
YANUZ1 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:53:19 PM

Yes, only the first 40 searches are paid, then it's free... 100 satoshis per search or 0.00000100 bitcoins/search. The most interesting part though is the fact that you can actually buy a keyword and then get paid everytime a user types the word in the search enginge.
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:53:55 PM

I think the idea of the searcher getting a portion of the ad revenue is great, but I don't think this can translate to 100 sat per search. It should get built into some percentage algorithm IMO.

They are selling specific search terms, or words, for the right to get the revenue from that search. Maybe this will work out to a nice system in the free market but for now it seems IPOish and I will assume it is a scam until proven otherwise.

If they weren't taking peoples money then I would think "wow this is a great idea", which it is. But from my experience you can't trust anything like this in the crypto space so guilty until proven innocent.

Best of luck though, I hope it's not a scam, very cool idea..

Edit: combine posts....

Yes, only the first 40 searches are paid, then it's free... 100 satoshis per search or 0.00000100 bitcoins/search.

40 per day? week? month? or ever?

If ever then it's basically pointless as you can only make a laughable 4,000 satoshis..

Mine says I'm paid for 13 searches and have like 36 pending paid searches BTW... Not 40.
YANUZ1 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:07:41 AM

It should be 40 searches a day or at least that's what mine says.. I agree with the points you brought up and hope it's not a scam too. We'll see:)
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:22:16 AM

Its great to hear that, this company was from india.

Well, how does this works? means, it'll crawl whole internet like google or just shows the user indexed pages only? like starplane.com ? (which is also paying for users search)
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 02:56:29 PM

So it's kinda like Bing rewards but with bitcoins, although the rewards are no way near that but still nice little way to earn a few satoshis per search and maybe they'll pile up and cover your Tx Fee for a transaction.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 03:30:25 PM

Yes, only the first 40 searches are paid, then it's free... 100 satoshis per search or 0.00000100 bitcoins/search. The most interesting part though is the fact that you can actually buy a keyword and then get paid everytime a user types the word in the search enginge.
This is indeed innovative but they need to maximize their promotion so people will use their search engine,in terms of reliability I still trust google because of their algorithm,they are always update and they have a huge data base not to mention their bots are perfect for any search term..

YANUZ1 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:28:58 PM

I think it's exactly like google
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:45:45 AM

Considering how much google is making from innocent users, I think this India company is fair.

Most time I use google to search something, I have to dig into first 5 pages, along the way, I click on some sponsored links, and Google is making a few dollars of my click. I would love Google to share some with me.

BTW, Google is so rich now they are the most valuable company on earth.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:52:39 AM

I like the idea , is it reward you every time 0.000000100 sat you dig searching or for the first time. Also i think this website is not accessible from every country
good luck

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:12:51 AM

It's a very unprofitable business they made, only for the low class it seems.
Probably won't take off.
YANUZ1 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:33:37 AM

Yes, but you do it for free anyway, might as well get some money out of it:) and the low class is probably their target audience, but the price of bitcoin can go up a lot as well, so maybe you can make more money..
bitcoinear

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:34:31 PM

The site is loading very slow, at least for me.
Nevertheless I like the idea. It is definitely better than using faucets.
YANUZ1 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:03:36 PM

yeah, maybe its because they are from india
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 07:43:21 AM

I have sign up and now using it,it works like a faucets but with innovation it;s better that they create an addon for this so we can add this to our tool bar,they show the same results like when I am searching using google,I will incorporate this to my every day activity,hope they can improve more looking forward to buy a keywords here for additional income

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 07:55:52 AM

Can someone pls explain how does it work? I do not feel spending two days researching something which not be good for me.

Thx

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 08:51:11 AM

The bitcoin what they are offering are far much lower than faucets , in faucets you can earn more than 25k bitcoins in 24 hrs , and the services what they are offering is through google search so cannot believe them that how many days they will stay in the market, untill they dont start their own search engine without taking help from other search engines.

YANUZ1 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 05:02:08 PM

Can someone pls explain how does it work? I do not feel spending two days researching something which not be good for me.

Thx

They make money like google - they take a keyword and sell it to advertisers, but unlike google, who take all that money, searchtrade distributes the money into 4 groups (users, keyword owners, app developers and the last part is for searchtrade) that is why every user (searcher) has 40 paid searches.. Plus they also make money from selling keywords.. You can make money either by searching the web or by owning a keyword and getting revenue for clicks or by trading them..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: