Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:51:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY BTC with Skrill or Neteller -Only Old Seller-! not new user  (Read 402 times)
DomenicoBroker (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:32:41 PM

Hello, im italian intermediary about Bitcoin/Euro.
I work with italian private persons, and my clients need every weeks buy Bitcoins with Skrill or Neteller.
I will make intermediary from Seller and my clients and i need find professional and serious seller for make business for long time.
My clients will buy bitcoins for minimun 300 euro to 1.000 euro.
I will speak only with old seller from this forum and not with new user.
My skype its: domenicobroker
Thanks and Good Job.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:29:02 PM

I work with italian private persons, and my clients need every weeks buy Bitcoins with Skrill or Neteller.
I will make intermediary from Seller and my clients and i need find professional and serious seller for make business for long time.
Thanks and Good Job.

Are you an Escrow or will you use Escrow?

DomenicoBroker (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:29:32 PM

Thanks and Good Job.

I will use Escrow in Bitcointalk, maybe i dont need use escrow if seller wich i will start this business its already old and serious in this forum.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:39:36 PM

Thanks and Good Job.

I will use Escrow in Bitcointalk, maybe i dont need use escrow if seller wich i will start this business its already old and serious in this forum.
Right now how much Skrill you have and what is rate for this exchange give me all details waiting for your reply about this
DomenicoBroker (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:10:10 PM

Thanks and Good Job.

Right now how much Skrill you have and what is rate for this exchange give me all details waiting for your reply about this

Its not dependes from me how much, my clients everyweeks will give me commission for buy BTC, from 300 euro to 1000 - 2000 euro.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: