Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTC with debit cards through Virwox  (Read 830 times)
Hydrogen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:09:37 AM

Has anyone used this method, recently?

Its been awhile since I've bought BTC with a debit card, is there a better method available?
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:43:58 AM

Have only used virowax to empty a defunct skrill account and charges where gross. They also hold 48 hours on new accounts. Never tried debit would try localbitcoin instead.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:55:08 AM

Their fees are horrible, and I never understood how Virwox is protected from chargebacks. (Edit) Oops... can a debit card user try to chargeback, when the transaction is not using the "credit card brand" function?
re: Localbitcoin you would need a seller who is willing and able to accept your card, most would expect cash.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:03:59 AM

I used before Neteller or E-coin (can't remember which one of them) on Virwox.com and worked just fine . I didn't have any issues.
However the fees sucks so if you are okay with them then you should use their services , otherwise just stay away .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:06:09 AM

C-Cex, much easier and less expensive option. Also Payza and Solid Trust Pay let you use your debit card to buy BTC. However, all 3 options require you to get verified.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Zaragota95

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:33:10 AM

I used it once, it's very expensive IMO, you buy a good price and pay fees around 2-3 times. actually you pay %40 fees if I calculate it correctly.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:35:22 AM

the fees are extremely high at Virvox, if you want to use your bank account i can advise https://www.happycoins.com  you pay and get the bitcoins in seconds
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:43:57 AM

the fees are extremely high at Virvox, if you want to use your bank account i can advise https://www.happycoins.com  you pay and get the bitcoins in seconds
I do agree with you and I used this same way for myself and bought bitcoins on very affordable price.  I would recommend to all fo happycoins way if anyone wants to go for purchase of more bitcoins. Bit coins are a good source of financial growth but it makes us more happier if get a chance to buy on nice prices.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:58:47 AM

I do agree with you and I used this same way for myself and bought bitcoins on very affordable price.  I would recommend to all fo happycoins way if anyone wants to go for purchase of more bitcoins. Bit coins are a good source of financial growth but it makes us more happier if get a chance to buy on nice prices.

Sincerely i don't understand why people do not use a lot more service like happycoins,it's instant! maybe it doesnt have solid advertising
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:04:43 PM

I think using debit card itself is not a viable option for buying bitcoins unless you come from a country where there are no related services at all.Online Bank Transfer or using other online Payment wallets can give you good rates and very less service fees.One of the safest way to buy them is at LocalBitcoins if you have online banking services activated ,you can get good rates of buying from peers and very less service fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: