Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is freebitcoin legit in terms of winning the jackpot or the $200?  (Read 1548 times)
puremage111 (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 04:14:58 AM

Did anyone win before? I googled about it, but there's no proof of anyone wining the $200 or the jackpot.

So is it true that there's really a chance to get it or just for advertising purpose?

Thank you!
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:21:54 AM

Did anyone win before? I googled about it, but there's no proof of anyone wining the $200 or the jackpot.

So is it true that there's really a chance to get it or just for advertising purpose?

Thank you!

I don't know a ton about them but they are a faucet with the words "up to" in it.  Keep in mind they really do mean "up to" very few will ever win it.  Most will spend time there and get cent's.

All faucets are cent's per hours of time.  They just don't make a ton on traffic revenue, and they pay out less then they make.  So in most cases were talking about dust.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:23:05 AM

Thank you!

IMHO its just for advertising purpose, $200 is kinda big amount just for a faucet claim and with so many users using their site they could probably giving multiple $200 in a single day if its fair
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:31:32 AM

they are provably fair if that is what you are asking, so I guess it is possible to win the big prize which is $200.

but I have never heard of anybody who has won that amount ever in my 2 years with bitcoin.

Only Bitcoin
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:32:47 AM

Thank you!

Have never heard of anyone that had hit the 10000 number. The largest prize I've won personally is 0.0005~.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:44:06 AM

Thank you!

No i never win freebitco.in lottery. I don't know how it works, but i always buy lottery ticket from the faucet i earned. but i never win the lottery. i think i don't have luck on this faucet.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:54:54 AM

Nope, but i think freebitco.in have that jackpot. but the problem is the chance of winning the jackpot so small, like 0.01%. same as their lottery, we need luck to get that.
Loimu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:53:12 AM

No i never win freebitco.in lottery. I don't know how it works, but i always buy lottery ticket from the faucet i earned. but i never win the lottery. i think i don't have luck on this faucet.

You don't know how it works? They amount all the tickets that have been bought and your chance of winning is calculated by your tickets/total number of tickets. Simply one winning ticket (or actually 10 as there is 10 prizes) will be drawn from all the tickets in total.

LaStOpTi0N

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★★SatoshiCollector.co.uk★★

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:07:02 AM

Thank you!

Have never heard of anyone that had hit the 10000 number. The largest prize I've won personally is 0.0005~.

Same here biggest prize claimed is 50000 Satoshi may be one day i won 200$. Cheesy
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 10:00:48 AM

Even if it's 0.01% chance to win then somebody should win 200 USD in 2 years but truth is nobody won so it's just number showing for advertising purpose .

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 11:51:10 AM

I don`t think they have ever given away this prize. Still the best faucet out there.

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:24:25 PM

yes, i think is legit, already because freebitcoin is a very old faucet, and have pay thousand of bitcoin. 200 $ is less, if you remember have a weekly lottery with more of 3 btc for the first prize.
but is very hard win, i play more time to dice site and only 1 time have rolled the 99.99 (maximum number, but to freebitcoin is 10.000) but with more thousand of roll
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 04:23:50 AM

Even if it's 0.01% chance to win then somebody should win 200 USD in 2 years but truth is nobody won so it's just number showing for advertising purpose .

Maybe you right because i check their stats on their site and avg daily game play is more than 25,000,000 with 80+ BTC avg.

So i think if so many game plays then there must be a chance of winning 200$ if not daily then must be weekly.

But we don't know any winner.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
wetsuit
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 07:00:59 AM

There are posts about people winning big prizes spread out over different threads in the forum, just have to look through them (some of those threads are 60+ pages long).

Here is one post that quotes 3 winners posting about their winnings: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.msg13146823#msg13146823

The top 2 affiliates have made over 10 BTC in total commissions and have also won the lottery with their free tickets. I used to post their complete addresses before but stopped doing so after one of them asked me to remove because he felt it violated his privacy.

Ultimately not everyone can win the big prizes even though everyone want's to. It is simply not possible considering the revenue we get. However at the end of the day your average expected reward per roll at freebitco.in is definitely much higher than most other faucets who claim that you can win thousands of satoshi every 3 minutes etc. Let's be honest, claiming from hundreds of faucets 24 hours a day will never match what you can win with the top few prize tiers at freebitco.in (free roll or the lottery).

It is a fool's errand to think of faucets as a way to make money, imo it should only be used to get a few bitcoin to test it out if you are new or a way to try your luck for free and get lucky.

BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:22:13 AM

Ask yourself where they benefit if someone win 200$ , i tried the whole week my earning from this faucet less than 1 $ . if you look carefully the main profit come from ads

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AMR008

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:38:16 AM

Thank you!

I dont have proof.. But once i had hit last second .. got around 0.05 btc.. I am a regular user there. Smiley)
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:31:49 AM

Thank you!

I dont have proof.. But once i had hit last second .. got around 0.05 btc.. I am a regular user there. Smiley)

Glad to know that you hit  9999

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
AMR008

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:25:26 AM

Thank you!

Glad to know that you hit  9999
Thanks and i have got many 0.025 btc as referral commission .. so i think many of my referrals have also hit that .
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 04:09:51 PM

Thank you!

1st time someone said he won 0.05 . Its good to see someone won that prize but nobody won 200 USD ?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:53:16 PM

The chance to roll a "10000" is only 0.005% because the number is obtained through rounding off. But with over 2 million registered users, each making who knows how many claims, there should be many $200 winners. Yet I have seen none which always puzzles me as it should be provably fair AFAIK (not the lottery part).

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: