Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan 0.03btc  (Read 646 times)
wafersticks09 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:01:02 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2016, 08:47:29 AM by wafersticks09

Loan needed: 0.05btc
To be repay: 0.06btc
Loan term: 14 days from the time loan was filled
Btc addy: 17XZNEn6gVZTUbZxyE6EoLnYSFivhALH3a
Collateral: My account if needed(FYI this pot FM with 180+ pot  activity)
I can provide sign message with that staked address posted in op.
All transaction will be in public.

EDIT:
Loan needed: 0.03btc
To be repay: 0.04btc

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:10:33 AM

Probably a bought account for scamming, farmed for scamming or hacked.
First of all: Mentioning the potential activity is obviously suspicious.
Second: This user changed his/her password recently.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=376285
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=376285;sa=showPosts
Very low quality posts, not worth 0.05.
wafersticks09 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:13:01 AM

FYI this is not a bought account or hacked I just change the password recently because i will be using that password again whenever i get back this account.

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 07:13:38 AM

Exactly .
Also you are not providing a valid collateral your account only worht 0.025 or so , If you have a valid collateral i am willing to fill this loan .
wafersticks09 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:15:09 AM

Then ill just wait for another user to fill this loan and im not forcing you to fill this loan. Just to those who want to lend.

ancientye

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:18:39 AM

If I had the funds, I would happily provide you with the btc. I apologize for the shitty attitude of everyone so far.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:25:46 AM

FYI also a POT full member account is not worth 0.05 BTC, adds up the low quality post you have there, your account can get a ban anytime so nah that is not a valid collateral.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:35:14 AM

Then ill just wait for another user to fill this loan and im not forcing you to fill this loan. Just to those who want to lend.
If you reduce the loan amount to the market value of a Full Member account you might get some lenders.
PaperTree

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:53:40 AM

Details about the account:

User Id: 376285
Name: wafersticks09
Activity: 104 (Member)
Potential Activity: 182 (Potential Full Member)
Post Quality: Good
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.04397250

Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:01:33 AM

Details about the account:

User Id: 376285
Name: wafersticks09
Activity: 104 (Member)
Potential Activity: 182 (Potential Full Member)
Post Quality: Good
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.04397250
The Estimated price in the bitcointalk account price estimator bot's are overvalued and you would have a hard time finding a buyer in case of a default.
wafersticks09 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:07:06 AM

If you reduce the loan amount to the market value of a Full Member account you might get some lenders.
Ok ill take your suggestion. Ill make it lower just 0.03btc. OT ! anyway TY for not posting shitty attitude like what others did.

Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:56:00 AM

Ok ill take your suggestion. Ill make it lower just 0.03btc. OT ! anyway TY for not posting shitty attitude like what others did.
Can you sign a message from an address posted 2-3 months ago? There have been many account hacks recently.
wafersticks09 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:13:22 PM

Can you sign a message from an address posted 2-3 months ago? There have been many account hacks recently.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hello! This is wafersticks09 from bitcointalk.org and this is a sign message to prove that this is not a hack account nor bought account.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 17XZNEn6gVZTUbZxyE6EoLnYSFivhALH3a

H1w87dF0J1ycXyyefvFE3IhmGFM7vdSvQHqQIF7tWQXcDZyuGKZH4FnAizME8ptVbz0yBbt8e+m9qyCfPD6Xl0Y=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

I can provide another sign message for you about the loan if you want. That is the only staked address.

Robertt

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:17:15 PM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hello! This is wafersticks09 from bitcointalk.org and this is a sign message to prove that this is not a hack account nor bought account.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 17XZNEn6gVZTUbZxyE6EoLnYSFivhALH3a

H1w87dF0J1ycXyyefvFE3IhmGFM7vdSvQHqQIF7tWQXcDZyuGKZH4FnAizME8ptVbz0yBbt8e+m9qyCfPD6Xl0Y=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

I can provide another sign message for you about the loan if you want. That is the only staked address.

Quoting for reference, wasn't staked very long ago though lol
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg13321834#msg13321834 <- Where the address was stakes.
wafersticks09 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:03:26 PM

Your making me laugh Robbert with 844 post with only 56 activity(what?). First you said this is hack/bought account and now that i provided a sign message your telling about that it wasnt staked long ago. Hahaha. Dude, I will tell you one fact, Sorry but you cant have a green in your profile coz your only a jr.member. Sad to say but what your doing is useless and your definitely wasting your time trying hard acting like a cop in the forum. No one could believe in a jr. Trying to set a record having a green with only jr. rank. Hahaha you are really funny trying hard to trust farm. Of course you will say that your not trying to trust farm, that your just helping in this community but that line is old school(really scratch), other member said that too with the same doing like yours. Hahaha

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:09:10 PM

Hahaha you are really funny trying hard to trust farm. Of course you will say that your not trying to trust farm, that your just helping in this community but that line is old school(really scratch), other member said that too with the same doing like yours.
You talking bout me? /sarcasm
But yes Robert is correct, the signed message won't be considered valid as an address needs to be staked at least 3 months ago to be considered valid, not that it would help recover account if the original owner(if the OP is one) resets the pass via an older staked addy.
Pretty sure this loan is just an account sale in disguise.
Very subtle hints (/sarcasm):
1) High interest rate
2) Loan very close to the account price if sold, probably doesn't want to go through the hassle of selling the account himself, or has realized the depressed account market currently.
3) Doesn't really care about how much he gets
4) Investing in a likely ponzi
Robertt

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:11:02 PM

Your making me laugh Robbert with 844 post with only 56 activity(what?). First you said this is hack/bought account and now that i provided a sign message your telling about that it wasnt staked long ago. Hahaha. Dude, I will tell you one fact, Sorry but you cant have a green in your profile coz your only a jr.member. Sad to say but what your doing is useless and your definitely wasting your time trying hard acting like a cop in the forum. No one could believe in a jr. Trying to set a record having a green with only jr. rank. Hahaha you are really funny trying hard to trust farm. Of course you will say that your not trying to trust farm, that your just helping in this community but that line is old school(really scratch), other member said that too with the same doing like yours. Hahaha

How exactly is quoting a post making me a trust farmer? A 1 month staked address isn't very convincing.
I don't care about green. What good does that do me?
If someone doesn't want to deal directly, I'm fine with escrow.
I'm not trying to be a cop, I'm just trying to make sure that people aren't getting scammed (if you go to the marketplace, you'll see that there are a lot of scammers these days). Alright, you signed a message. Fine. Not hacked, possibly a bought account but whatever.
The real question is, if you really needed a loan of 0.05 why would you change it to 0.03 after being told you won't get 0.05? This seems like a gambling loan imo
wafersticks09 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:27:41 PM

Oh i didn't know that the bullet i used to hit robertt will permeated to another member.

I guess i cant get a loan now because of lots of villain(TF) here. Ill be back here in this thread April this year to proved that you guys are wrong that I am a legit user.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: