Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Willing To Be a PayPal to BTC converter  (Read 967 times)
jaydipmodhwadia (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 07:17:25 AM

As the title says, I'm willing to assist you in your business if it's accepting PayPal payments and you need to get Btc in exchange.

I am already helping XVzN and would like to assist more people.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
walter3211

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:36:51 AM

How does it work? It is like you accept PayPal payment,  convert it to Bitcoin and send to us.
jaydipmodhwadia (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 07:46:47 AM

How does it work? It is like you accept PayPal payment,  convert it to Bitcoin and send to us.

Yes exactly that! I however try to be as ethical to the customers and payers by not giving daily limits and by not charging high fees.

I will also send a copy of my authenticity to make sure that I cannot run away with your funds.

Any problems/chargebacks will be dealt with whilst consulting the person I am taking the payments for.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:49:41 AM

You could possible be interested in the Currency and Exchange board. You could open up a shop there and charge small fees for it, however, how would we know you won't chargeback?

Hi!
jaydipmodhwadia (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 07:57:16 AM

You could possible be interested in the Currency and Exchange board. You could open up a shop there and charge small fees for it, however, how would we know you won't chargeback?

I can't physically chargeback as I am not the one doing the payments, it will be the customers choice on what to do. However if a client does chargeback, I will be making sure that you get to keep all your money.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:26:31 AM

Your service seems interesting, however it seems that you're better post this in exchange part of forum, not only post you in a right place but you can also attract more possible customers.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:55:48 AM

Any problems/chargebacks will be dealt with whilst consulting the person I am taking the payments for.
Some chargebacka are hard to deal with especially for the digital items. Buyers can find any excuse to do the charge back.
matete

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:12:25 PM

As far as PayPal is concerned, trading in bitcoins is not allowed. My account was freezes just because I bought bitcoins worth 400 USD using PayPal
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:53:19 PM

What are your fees for the exchange because there are sites out there that are doing this conversion.

postcd

Activity: 182
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 01:21:39 PM

Beware of paypal chargebacks. Only exchange amounts you can afford to loose.

Bitcoin Web hosting, Server? InstantcPanelHosting.com
Contact.
jeanne0012

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:55:51 PM

As far as PayPal is concerned, trading in bitcoins is not allowed. My account was freezes just because I bought bitcoins worth 400 USD using PayPal
Just curious to know how you expose your PayPal email to the public! I noticed the PayPal traders in currency exchange section are alway negotiating the deals through PM. Still many ppl are doing it.
jaydipmodhwadia (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 03:39:17 PM

Some chargebacka are hard to deal with especially for the digital items. Buyers can find any excuse to do the charge back.

Most of the time they are disputes, if they are like that, I take their Username(s) and then refund them. When I've done that I let the client know and then they can do whatever they want.
What are your fees for the exchange because there are sites out there that are doing this conversion.

I choose the amount depending on the amount, however my rates are lower than the competition. If you find a better rate than mines, I will give the difference -1
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 04:10:36 PM

You mean you accept paypal and are offering bitcoin ? If yes then pm me your skype and I will try to bring more people to you . It will help you grow your business faster .
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:27:15 PM

Watch out. PayPal can be charged back. I wouldn't recommend trading with anyone more than what their account is worth, because then they actually have somethibg to lose if they scam.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:49:13 PM

Watch out. PayPal can be charged back. I wouldn't recommend trading with anyone more than what their account is worth, because then they actually have somethibg to lose if they scam.
I could assume what you tried to express is that the scammers have nothing to lose from the context.
jaydipmodhwadia (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 08:59:34 AM

I could assume what you tried to express is that the scammers have nothing to lose from the context.

Meh, I'm taking a hold of this right now... Seems someone snitched on me when I offered a service.

I'll be back again soon.
jaydipmodhwadia (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 09:04:29 AM

So I've fixed this issue. But by snitching, no one will deal with you again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: