Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EpicNPC  (Read 2067 times)
miztaziggy (OP)

Activity: 432
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 03:32:03 PM

I am trying to buy a LoL account, and found a website where there are lots of them for sale:

http://www.epicnpc.com/

I PM'ed a lot of sellers and tried to buy one with BTC but none of them knew what it was. Most of them weren't interested as they thought it was a scam, or they simply couldnt be bothered to find out what BTC was. So I write this post with 2 points in mind:

(1) Someone with a lot of BTC should surely be pushing BTC into every site like this that they can find? Someone with a lot of BTC has the most to gain. The more people using BTC, the higher the value. I imagine that all it would take is speaking to the website owners and getting them to sticky posts advertising BTC with a simple explanation of what it is and how it works.
It would be very useful on a site like this selling digital goods where people are getting the chargeback scam with Paypal.

(2) There is no quick and easy link with a simple explanation of BTC. Well, there may be somewhere but I couldnt find one suitable when I was trying to explain to people what it was. It feels like if someone took BTC by the balls and really pushed it, it would take off, but there doesnt seem to be a central authority pushing it (which I suppose is part of what makes it Bitcoin).

*Image Removed*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: