Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmine.io will open saturday  (Read 20862 times)
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:23:46 AM

A friend of mine had this account "http://coinmine.io/en/location/1560" but suddenly "Error 404 - The page you we looking for doesn't exist" Cheesy Cheesy
404zoned, man
i feel sorry for your friend
spread the word, dont invest in ponzis

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:43:10 PM

so is this a scam then? or is it legit? from the last posts it seems like a scame :/
shefchenko17

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:21:07 AM

yeah me too. hope to be able  to withdraw one more time and I will be on the profit side Cheesy

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so!
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:58:47 PM

so is this a scam then? or is it legit? from the last posts it seems like a scame :/
Honestly most of investor based games are not legit and scam many people jsut to post ad to make impressions and get free back links to rank up their page.. and this is like the same as coin-mine.com maybe the owner is a one person..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
shefchenko17

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:54:57 PM

turning into a scam already. I've noticed that my balance has been showing 6162 since last night. As my calculations show me, I should have had around 22-24k but...unfortunately this has is to be ended very soon Cheesy

RACT

Activity: 433

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 08:36:07 PM

why is one of my mines pink and it's not producing?

shefchenko17

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:41:03 PM

why is one of my mines pink and it's not producing?
not producing for more t han a week so... don't waste your time with this anymore

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:02:29 PM

I have problem on my page show that amount was cashout and there are hash ,, but I don't see money in my wallet ..

When I click on hash I got this msg :   Transaction rejected by our node. Reason: The Maximum number of outputs in a single transaction is 250!

soo will I get that satoshi on my account or not ?? thanks
dsx666

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:18:25 PM

same issue with my latest cashout..

https://blockchain.info/tx/4665de90d89e69a9badca7cc79007a115f8429e9fa6b41fc5a4ed897dd0251d1

Will this be sent again?

thanks admin.
Fedor111

Activity: 339
Merit: 56

Blockchain is the future

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 01:08:18 PM

Hi  I  have  the  same  problem   
https://blockchain.info/tx/4665de90d89e69a9badca7cc79007a115f8429e9fa6b41fc5a4ed897dd0251d1
Transaction rejected by our node. Reason: The Maximum number of outputs in a single transaction is 250
If  the  admin  browse this forum page, please fix the problem
I think this was done deliberately so that no one got the money))

AveryWeb

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:44:37 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 03:08:47 PM by AveryWeb

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

How dare you mark me with a negative remark.

For one this site does not force you to invest any coin in order to be paid. I am still being paid from this site to date without spending a single penny. For this to be a ponzi you have to invest before you can make anything.

The only thing I have invested into this site is my time building up my mines and food count. I click the odd banner to support this site as that is what is giving the owner the money to pay you.

I will ask every member that has gotten a bad remark from this member to report the member to the admin for abuse. This site is not a ponzi and you do not have to invest anything to be paid.

The option to buy another mine is strictly that, AN OPTION it is not mandatory in order to be paid. I have been paid well over 700,000 satoshi from this site now with zero out of pocket investment. My last payment for 285,000 was on June 14th 2016.

Every member is given gems when they first register for free to buy their mine. It does take some time and patience building your mine and food count which can be dealt with from the satoshi you earn from the game.

I have 2 mines as I started in the beginning so the mines were cheaper then. Both of my mines are now sitting at level 26 each and my food count is at 422. What that means is I only need to reload my food count every 2 hours and my mines generate 1,764 satoshi every hour after the expenses. What that means is my mines are now generating an average of 26,000 satoshi per day if I keep my mines running 15 hours a day.

So yes you can earn money from this site without any investment at all but it does take time to build.
shefchenko17

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:40:16 PM

You should ignore  this shit called Crypto...shit Cheesy He is like the government - tries to be helpful but does exactly the opposite

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:49:09 PM

ok guys , this site is still paying..

few days ago I said that I got msg about node , 250 transaction only  ,, and today I check out my wallet and I got my payment today ..

Thanks admin for payment  Smiley Smiley
RACT

Activity: 433

I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 09:09:05 PM

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

How dare you mark me with a negative remark.

For one this site does not force you to invest any coin in order to be paid. I am still being paid from this site to date without spending a single penny. For this to be a ponzi you have to invest before you can make anything.

The only thing I have invested into this site is my time building up my mines and food count. I click the odd banner to support this site as that is what is giving the owner the money to pay you.

I will ask every member that has gotten a bad remark from this member to report the member to the admin for abuse. This site is not a ponzi and you do not have to invest anything to be paid.

The option to buy another mine is strictly that, AN OPTION it is not mandatory in order to be paid. I have been paid well over 700,000 satoshi from this site now with zero out of pocket investment. My last payment for 285,000 was on June 14th 2016.

Every member is given gems when they first register for free to buy their mine. It does take some time and patience building your mine and food count which can be dealt with from the satoshi you earn from the game.

I have 2 mines as I started in the beginning so the mines were cheaper then. Both of my mines are now sitting at level 26 each and my food count is at 422. What that means is I only need to reload my food count every 2 hours and my mines generate 1,764 satoshi every hour after the expenses. What that means is my mines are now generating an average of 26,000 satoshi per day if I keep my mines running 15 hours a day.

So yes you can earn money from this site without any investment at all but it does take time to build.

that guy is an ass hole , just give him negative trust too

dsx666

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 03:27:46 PM

got my payment so yeah its still paying. . i was wondering what happend to my mine... it stopped suddenly and I had an option to fire or dig deep... i click on dig deep and my mine went back to level 1... tsk. oh well.  i still like the site.. it gave me 150K satoshi /week. with not much work..
TheBossMan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:13:44 PM

got my payment so yeah its still paying. . i was wondering what happend to my mine... it stopped suddenly and I had an option to fire or dig deep... i click on dig deep and my mine went back to level 1... tsk. oh well.  i still like the site.. it gave me 150K satoshi /week. with not much work..

Ive been useing that investexmarkets.com for cloud mining they also pay well this forum is full of idiots that think they are the cops of the internet trying to put people off useing these services. I think they are only posting that everything is ponzi scam because they themselfs run other sites and do not want there users to leave and go else where.  just a theory but highly plausable
nitesh1995p

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 06:15:39 PM

it may pay for some time...but i already lost many coins on sites like hashprofit and cloudminr.io so i do not trust them any more
shefchenko17

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 07:02:28 PM

it may pay for some time...but i already lost many coins on sites like hashprofit and cloudminr.io so i do not trust them any more
That's is why you should only take what is for free and not invest in them Cheesy

Sinhtulenh

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:06:01 AM

What is the depth extraction?
When I select "dig below" in the "manager", the workers level back to 1 and the depth extraction increase. Why?
My profit is 200k/day, I don't want to lose it Cry
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 03:32:59 PM

Coinmine.io will open on saturday and then find out when they will be going to scam  Grin Grin and cry after losing your money . Lmao . It is funny that there is a person that is always posting a warning i think he should be awarded . Hahaha there is no need to warn people let them be a victim if they want it .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: