Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SmartMember Membership sites by Chris Record - 10 Free copies Here!  (Read 775 times)
brozie (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:22:03 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2016, 11:34:37 PM by brozie

We're giving away 10 free SmartMember Membership sites to the first 10 customers who inbox us.  Try it for 30 days

Watch Chris Records Video Here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKP4RDZmsg

We are Targeting those who are beginners to website building we give you the chance to experience to build your own membership site from the bottom to the top.

Features and benefits:

Integrated Pay pal, JVZoo, Cb, Zaxaa Option.
No Site hosting You will be hosted by smart membership Subdomain (If you have no domain)
Easy embedding of YouTube and Vimeo Video Live Chit chat Integration Easy Set up in back office
(Compose Your own Capture Pages)
Your Own Support Desk Facility SmartLinks
Your Own (Rotator)  
Integrates with SendGrid,Integrates with Stripe Integrates with FusionSoft Integrates with Private Face group
(Any time your paid members stop paying.These are automatically removed in your group) and many more features
Tutorials included

If you are interested inbox me

First n first Serve

these sites are worth heaps with so many features involved and tutorials in your back office to get you building your sites they are worth way over $50 and more you can only be a lucky one to have one of these for free

if you miss out on the free give aways we can make a deal for you

lets talk inbox me for negotiations

thanks  Smiley

JSJ Team
brozie (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:41:10 PM

Have made replies to those who have inboxed if you send your details too late and not take up the offers asap this will be given to those who reply back first! just to let everyone know if we take longer to reply we will get to you as soon as possible! So many customers orders we need to full fill! thanks.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:33:11 PM

Is this offer still open? I'd like to integrate your "smart membership" into my site, please PM me with more information as your English is broken and hard to understand.
brozie (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:02:58 AM

Is this offer still open? I'd like to integrate your "smart membership" into my site, please PM me with more information as your English is broken and hard to understand.

yes  inbox me
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:24:03 AM

I have a website ,just a domain and a web hosting package I had bought few months back.Basically its just a blank page for now,can you make it work if I develop the basic blog ? Like what I can expect "smartmembership" to turn that blank page into ?
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:39:43 AM

I have a website ,just a domain and a web hosting package I had bought few months back.Basically its just a blank page for now,can you make it work if I develop the basic blog ? Like what I can expect "smartmembership" to turn that blank page into ?

This is what I need. I have no idea of how you are going to deliver your service, maybe in a zip file or .tar file, etc.

Also, how would we integrate this into a working site?
brozie (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:08:45 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 06:21:05 AM by brozie

hey guys its basically a all in one package

what we need is

a domain name which all domains provided by us will have smart member at the end
we host the site for you
a one month trial is put in place for new customers
the $4 per month kicks in after your 1 month trial has expired
all we need to create your smart member site is
a domain name
a username and password
and an email address
all websites are activated via email

the site can be transferred if you prefer to host it on your own domain along with your own hosting

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:33:04 AM

That's basically all the services provided by a web hosting or VPS.I'm speaking of the website development and design part.Do I get the web designer/developer along with the package like custom plugins or do i design the website myself and then apply your services.
brozie (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:37:49 AM

That's basically all the services provided by a web hosting or VPS.I'm speaking of the website development and design part.Do I get the web designer/developer along with the package like custom plugins or do i design the website myself and then apply your services.

please watch the  videos so you actually know what your getting!
brozie (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:12:40 AM

Please send me your guys details as above! you got a 1 month trial inbox me!
your site will be activated through your emails

i will be going to bed as its late and im tired as F#@
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:30:44 AM

Please send me your guys details as above! you got a 1 month trial inbox me!
your site will be activated through your emails

i will be going to bed as its late and im tired as F#@

Oh lol, I thought this was a script. If I have to pay you guys $4 a month, I'm out. I don't want to have to reinstall my current blog, it looks to good as it is. No thanks.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:17:40 AM

how can i get free copy to test for month ..can you pm me please
brozie (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:27:12 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 11:50:11 AM by brozie

how can i get free copy to test for month ..can you pm me please

inbox me

a domain name for your website

username and password

and any email

all websites are activated by email!
brozie (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 12:42:25 AM

We're giving away 10 free SmartMember Membership sites to the first 10 customers who inbox us.  Try it for 30 days

Watch Chris Records Video Here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKP4RDZmsg

We are Targeting those who are beginners to website building we give you the chance to experience to build your own membership site from the bottom to the top.

Features and benefits:

Integrated Pay pal, JVZoo, Cb, Zaxaa Option.
No Site hosting You will be hosted by smart membership Subdomain (If you have no domain)
Easy embedding of YouTube and Vimeo Video Live Chit chat Integration Easy Set up in back office
(Compose Your own Capture Pages)
Your Own Support Desk Facility SmartLinks
Your Own (Rotator)  
Integrates with SendGrid,Integrates with Stripe Integrates with FusionSoft Integrates with Private Face group
(Any time your paid members stop paying.These are automatically removed in your group) and many more features
Tutorials included

If you are interested inbox me

First n first Serve

these sites are worth heaps with so many features involved and tutorials in your back office to get you building your sites they are worth way over $50 and more you can only be a lucky one to have one of these for free

if you miss out on the free give aways we can make a deal for you

lets talk inbox me for negotiations

thanks  Smiley

JSJ Team

please read the post very carefully and watch the videos! everyone will get a 1 month free trial through me inbox for more info!
brozie (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:29:10 PM

This is still open for 1 month trial What you guys waiting for?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: