Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 10 investors to lend 105 BTC each and receive 50% ROI in 6-12 months  (Read 6830 times)
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 08:07:38 PM

I like how OP just ran out of anything intelligent to say-- not that he had any in the first place and resorted to juvenile insults.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 08:42:24 PM

What the hell is wrong with you people?  Angry

Just give him some money for his education,  you idiots!   Cheesy
Maybe best not to have a Seals With Clubs signature when demanding hundreds of bitcoins from strangers?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 19, 2013, 08:34:29 PM

Good christ, this thread is still going on?  Huh
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 10:35:34 AM

I feel really ashamed of the bitcoin community for the way you're getting treated on this thread mate! Why's everyone being so "Punk ass bitchy" about stuff when you've done a proper legit job of a loan request. I've been where you are before and I was lucky enough that God helped me out otherwise I don't know where I'd be now. I'll tell you what I'm going to do if you still need the money and you're serious about getting a job as a trucker sometime in the future to pay me back I'll lend you the full amount.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 01:39:12 PM

I feel really ashamed of the bitcoin community for the way you're getting treated on this thread mate! Why's everyone being so "Punk ass bitchy" about stuff when you've done a proper legit job of a loan request. I've been where you are before and I was lucky enough that God helped me out otherwise I don't know where I'd be now. I'll tell you what I'm going to do if you still need the money and you're serious about getting a job as a trucker sometime in the future to pay me back I'll lend you the full amount.

I guess you didn't read the thread and want to be a bit  "Punk ass bitchy" yourself.  All I can say is: A fool and his money are soon parted.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Bowjob

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 05:13:10 PM

If OP isn't completely stupid, he'll take Chang's offer. I will then hold a memorial service for 1200 precious Bitcoins.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
ATC777

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2013, 06:38:31 PM

You really have over $17,000 to toss around at a whim? How bout you and I formulate a legit business plan and operating contract that doesn't involve club-wielding seals and gambling? Or just wire $17,000 to my futures trading account and we will split profits lol.  Cool

Just my BTC0.00114285714285714285714285714286!  Cheesy

--ATC--

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 01:45:50 AM

Very generous of you. Takes a real person to understand what people are going through and realize it's not bullshit. With that said, I will take some time to seriously consider all things and get back to you. Of course at this point I will be trolled as someone who has not seriously thought this through, but you know what I mean by that. and since Bitcoin has gone up in value it will be less required. I'll let you know ASAP.
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2013, 08:58:06 PM

I've decided to call it off. I found a better way to succeed in the world using driving as a career which would not require that I drive crappy products filled with poison around the nation and live a depraved lifestyle for a year. Unfortunately this better idea was blocked by state laws, as always, legislation got in the way. In other words, my career decision was ILLEGAL and that means I cannot do what I love. Thread locked as a result. Thanks to Chang Hum for offering, however I must reject the offer. It is the right thing to do at this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: