Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 10 investors to lend 105 BTC each and receive 50% ROI in 6-12 months  (Read 6832 times)
ridgemont4 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 07:45:49 PM

You should close this thread before you make an ass of yourself any further. No need to get butthurt over your unfilled loan; you were never gonna get any in the first place. The prospect of getting a free short on 1200 BTC is just way too good for you and terrible for investors.

Lmao. What was that ponzi guy doing earlier? Offering an IMPOSSIBLE weekly ROI? and he swindled how much out of this pathetic community? LOL, and you want me to feel butt hurt when this forum was robbed of multimillions? lmao. The only one losing is this community for funding bullshit and flaming reasonable people. So guess what buddy, as I said before, I don't want your bitcoins. You can shove them up your ass.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2013, 08:18:49 PM

You should close this thread before you make an ass of yourself any further. No need to get butthurt over your unfilled loan; you were never gonna get any in the first place. The prospect of getting a free short on 1200 BTC is just way too good for you and terrible for investors.

Lmao. What was that ponzi guy doing earlier? Offering an IMPOSSIBLE weekly ROI? and he swindled how much out of this pathetic community? LOL, and you want me to feel butt hurt when this forum was robbed of multimillions? lmao. The only one losing is this community for funding bullshit and flaming reasonable people. So guess what buddy, as I said before, I don't want your bitcoins. You can shove them up your ass.

Well pirateat40 was million times the scammer you are. You couldn't even scam a girl-scout out of a glass of lemonade.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 09:59:54 PM

Well pirateat40 was million times the scammer you are. You couldn't even scam a girl-scout out of a glass of lemonade.

True story.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 10:17:04 PM

You aren't reasonable. I don't know why you keep telling people you don't want Bitcoins, you make it look like they're giving you some.

No one would hand you Bitcoins. Get that information through your thick skull.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 10:31:52 PM

Hehe i like where it is going Smiley
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2013, 11:04:42 PM

You aren't reasonable. I don't know why you keep telling people you don't want Bitcoins, you make it look like they're giving you some.

and I don't want any so get out of this thread, punk.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 12:12:16 AM

and I don't want any so get out of this thread, punk.

Punky broom troll is a punky troll, no?

I think YES!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
xxjs

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 12:35:44 AM

If you are students, this is how to get your hands on 2 laptops.

1) Ask your dads to give you one of their leftovers from last year.

2) Serch through the attic. Someone always thinks that the old PC will come in handy one rainy day. (It won't. That why you can lay your hands on it now).

3) Ask your little sisters to have theirs, they use only pads now anyway.

4) Locate the university's IT department. Outside the door you will find a heap of leftover PCs without hard disk. Fit old disks that has been replaced with SSDs.

4) Use your day to day PC. You can use your phone to surf during the lectures.
ATC777

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 01:25:58 AM

Ok guys, look...

My grandpa is really sick in the hospital and she needs this heart surgery, see... but the doctor insists he will not do the heart surgery for less than oh, say... about BTC2200 BTC... and see, I also locked my keys in the car and I'm like 2 BTC short on getting the locksmith to come out. But by the time the locksmith shows up I'll definitely be hungry, and since I'm not fan of fast food and need a nice meal then I suppose I'll BTC2.8 to get a seafood platter from the Chimes. Make that a rounded BTC6.00 because I need to take this girl out to eat to make a good impression. It'd also be nice to go see The Hobbit in 3D again, but no biggie...

EDIT:

FUCK YOU GUYS I'M TRYING TO BE REASONABLE AND YOU WONT GIVE ME YOUR BITCOINS!!!1111one!!1!! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU STUPID QUEEEEEERRRRSSSSSSSS!!!11aahhhhhH!!!!11onee!!!! I'ze gonna finds out where you guys live and come kick your ass!!! Insane Clown Posse is best band EVER (Justin Bieber ain't bad tho!)!!!11ELLEVENT!!! WHOOOO000000!!!

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:21:32 AM

Ok guys, look...

My grandpa is really sick in the hospital and she needs this heart surgery, see... but the doctor insists he will not do the heart surgery for less than oh, say... about BTC2200 BTC... and see, I also locked my keys in the car and I'm like 2 BTC short on getting the locksmith to come out. But by the time the locksmith shows up I'll definitely be hungry, and since I'm not fan of fast food and need a nice meal then I suppose I'll BTC2.8 to get a seafood platter from the Chimes. Make that a rounded BTC6.00 because I need to take this girl out to eat to make a good impression. It'd also be nice to go see The Hobbit in 3D again, but no biggie...

EDIT:

FUCK YOU GUYS I'M TRYING TO BE REASONABLE AND YOU WONT GIVE ME YOUR BITCOINS!!!1111one!!1!! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU STUPID QUEEEEEERRRRSSSSSSSS!!!11aahhhhhH!!!!11onee!!!! I'ze gonna finds out where you guys live and come kick your ass!!! Insane Clown Posse is best band EVER (Justin Bieber ain't bad tho!)!!!11ELLEVENT!!! WHOOOO000000!!!

If I blow your balls and short stroke your putter, will you give me COINZ??

Albert Einstein
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:39:22 AM

You're all just jealous that I actually was smart enough to form a plan. Most of you cannot say you've done that before in your life. You've been too busy sucking dick.

What a bunch of fucking jokes that will never amount to anything.
Bowjob

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:47:14 AM

You're all just jealous that I actually was smart enough to form a plan. Most of you cannot say you've done that before in your life. You've been too busy sucking dick.

Your plan was bound to fail. I wonder what it says about you Roll Eyes

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:52:13 AM

Sorryz, we all out of coinzs for trolls, please try again and try harder cuz U reallyz sux at this attempt. Noob troll sux hard.

Albert Einstein
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 05:49:56 AM

Sorryz, we all out of coinzs for trolls, please try again and try harder cuz U reallyz sux at this attempt. Noob troll sux hard.

Fuck off nigger.
ATC777

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2013, 06:08:44 AM

Fuck off nigger.

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 06:22:32 AM

Hi I'm pirateat40, can I please has a few million $ worth of your Bitcoins and I'm going to guarantee you 7% a week, even though I have no way of proving it? Thanks so much.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:01:16 PM

Hi I'm pirateat40, can I please has a few million $ worth of your Bitcoins and I'm going to guarantee you 7% a week, even though I have no way of proving it? Thanks so much.

Can you get a bigger troll? I think YES!

Spock wants a word with you.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 02:34:07 PM

Fuck off nigger.

Op starts of begging for BTC. Plz, gimmie coinz!

Community ask about business plan, OP has....not much of a plan.

Op begs again.

OP: I will lick the toes of a dead skunk for ur coinz!

Community: HA! Not today, sonny!

OP turns troll: %$%## U all! U sux cuz u won't gimmie coinz! %$(& U!

Now belligerent troll is crying like a diva.

Community says

Mad troll is pissed.

Mad troll needs to delete account and think of a better plan.

Albert Einstein
ridgemont4 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 07:48:59 PM

You're just mad because I wouldn't even accept your Bitcoins if your mom gave them to me straight from her pussy. I'll take my dick and shove them back in so hard, your new brother or sister will be a Bitcoin mining rig.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 07:59:41 PM

You're just mad because I wouldn't even accept your Bitcoins if your mom gave them to me straight from her pussy. I'll take my dick and shove them back in so hard, your new brother or sister will be a Bitcoin mining rig.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Albert Einstein
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: