Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
... - 0 (0%)
.... - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MXT] ★ MarteX ★ Hybrid Pow+PoS+MasterNode ★ X13 ★  (Read 58755 times)
UzumakiH7

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:49:50 PM

We welcome MarteXCoin $MXT as a new listed coin at our site!

Thanks MNRank

Hi Dev,

While moving to the new wallet i was trying to get the wallet to find an active connection. I checked the "Connect through SOCK5 proxy" while playing around with it and i can not open the wallet anymore. Even after deleting the entire directory under AppData/MXT the wallet still shows the following error when attempting to run:

"Error: Unsupported argument -socks found. Settings SOCKS version isnt possible anymore. only SOCKS5 proxies are supported."

In the debug file that is created it shows the following data:

GUI: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
AppInit2 : parameter interaction: -proxy set -> setting -listen=0
AppInit2 : parameter interaction: -proxy set -> setting -discover=0
Shutdown : In progress...
StopNode()
Verifying mncache.dat format...
ERROR: Read : Failed to open file C:\Users\xx769xx\AppData\Roaming\MXT\mncache.dat
Missing masternode list file - mncache.dat, will try to recreate
Writting info to mncache.dat...
Written info to mncache.dat  42ms
  masternodes: 0, peers who asked us for masternode list: 0, peers we asked for masternode list: 0, entries in Masternode list we asked for: 0, nDsqCount: 0
Masternode dump finished  42ms
Shutdown : done
AppInit2 : parameter interaction: -proxy set -> setting -discover=0

PLEASE can someone help me sort this out?

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MNRank

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:38:59 PM

Can anyone explain why the ROI Yearly is so different in masternode.pro and MNrank.com
I know that price of the MXT coin is different, even then why the ROI percentage is so different?

Well, common formula is = (Total Network Masternodes Rewards / Amount of MN). In MarteXCoin Masternodes receiving reward only for POS block, and nothing for POW blocks. MN receives 50% of POS block reward. POS reward and amount of POS block could vary day by day. So, to calculate current average Masternode reward we need summarize all POS rewards, divide them by 2 and divide for the number of MN. Currently for last 24h POS blocks generated 571.58584479 MXT , so half of them was distributed over 56 nodes which are online now. If my logic is correct (and i am pretty sure it is) then our stats is very close to real average reward. There is some screens of parser: https://imgur.com/a/feKXR

PS: We dont know how masternodes.pro calculating their stats, maybe they are not parsing blockchain...

MNRank.com - maternodes ranking, stats and monitoring service.
-10% for listing on https://crex24.com/     -10% for listing on https://stex.com
moore100

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:04:34 PM

Do you have any news about some more exchanges for this coin? Would be awesome to see it on something like Bittrex or Polo

bitcoin9999

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:51:37 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 09:35:40 AM by bitcoin9999

Do you have any news about some more exchanges for this coin? Would be awesome to see it on something like Bittrex or Polo

Never ever list anything on Yobit.  Yobit is a scam exchange.  Never ever trade on Yobit because here is how they make money:

1.  You can buy and sell MXT on Yobit.  
2.  Yobit decided to prevent you from withdrawing you MXT to your own wallet
3.  This creates a massive sell off.  Your MXT is atleast 300% lower on Yobit than other exchanges
4.  Yobit would buy your coins at a massive discount then secretly send them to other exchanges to trade for 300% profits

When Yobit business model is to rip off its customers then don't do business with Yobit.  I wish somebody would investigate Yobit and shut it down.

PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:01:14 PM

https://imgur.com/XCxVti8

https://imgur.com/HiVSlci

Can anyone explain why the ROI Yearly is so different in masternode.pro and MNrank.com
I know that price of the MXT coin is different, even then why the ROI percentage is so different?

As MNRank says above, he's calculating if from the actual payments seen on the chain, which fits with the payments I got.

Masternode.pro is probably calculating it the same as I was using theoretical maximum reward based on the block reward figure (which is a mistake when masternode payments are based off of PoS).  This gives a daily return of over 270 MXT, which obviously is wrong if you have seen the payments received by masternodes.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
crombiecrunch

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:44:24 PM

Come join the fun and get your mine on over at https://thecryptopool.com

Stratum  : thecryptopool.com:3633     
User     : YOUR_MXT_ADDRESS
Password : c=MXT
Difficulty: d=

Website  : https://thecryptopool.com
Payout   : Every 2 hours
Fee      : 0.5 % for the month of October

Example command line :

-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://thecryptopool.com:3633 -u <YOUR_MXT_ADDRESS> -p c=MXT
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:47:03 AM

kaspersky says backdoor in wallet file  ??
cryptophil

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:04:47 AM

Hi
Is it normal that stake appears in transactions but not on main wallet window.

we are correcting this, the next version will already be ok
Thanks for your reply  that is very importante for building a coin and community(scored point with me)! Does this project have a Discord if so please invite me, discord is the best app to interact with community from what I have seen, but must be organized!
What is the recommended amount of coins on average at this moment to stake every one or two days?

Keep up the good work!

To stake or not to stake! Be stake or be there!
cryptophil

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:16:23 AM

kaspersky says backdoor in wallet file  ??
Most antivírus dont like crypto, so put the file(s) in a exclude folder, so that antivírus does not scan the file(s).

mraiss111

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:02:39 PM

Hi all, here are a response from Yobit about MXT:

Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.
cryptophil

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:29:31 PM

I have never used Yobit ecxchange, but from what I have seen and heard, don't use it if you can avoid it!

ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

como assim eu vou em uma criptomoeda Brasileira, e o idioma falado é o inglês, quando eu vou em uma criptomoeda russa, eles falam russo, kkkkkkkkk porra engraçado isso, mas gostei do projeto. 

zaigar.io
mraiss111

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:07:44 PM

Oi tudo, aqui estão uma resposta de Yobit sobre o MXT:

Depósito \ Moeda de retirada estará disponível depois de atualizar o código-fonte da carteira. Infelizmente, os desenvolvedores não têm pressa em enviar-lhe atualizações
- portanto, para evitar a perda de usuários, a rede não está disponível.
Se você atualizou o código-fonte da moeda, envie-nos (https://yobit.net/pt/maintenance_request/ Free) e corrigiremos prontamente o problema na moeda.
Obrigado por ter contactado o suporte.
martexcoin (OP)

Activity: 300

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:57:50 PM

como assim eu vou em uma criptomoeda Brasileira, e o idioma falado é o inglês, quando eu vou em uma criptomoeda russa, eles falam russo, kkkkkkkkk porra engraçado isso, mas gostei do projeto. 

vai no fórum oficial que esta tudo em pt_BR martexcoin.org/forum

martexcoin (OP)

Activity: 300

To The Mars

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

Depósito \ Moeda de retirada estará disponível depois de atualizar o código-fonte da carteira. Infelizmente, os desenvolvedores não têm pressa em enviar-lhe atualizações
Se você atualizou o código-fonte da moeda, envie-nos (https://yobit.net/pt/maintenance_request/ Free) e corrigiremos prontamente o problema na moeda.

ja te respondi no twiter, não vou fica toda vez respondendo a mesma coisa, yobit é furada e ponto final.

mraiss111

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:02:03 AM

ja te respondi no twiter, não vou fica toda vez respondendo a mesma coisa, yobit é furada e ponto final.

On GITHUB (https://github.com/martexcoin/martexcoin) , there are only version 2.6.2.1 source code, you dont update to version 2.6.2.6 source code. please post your source code of new wallet on github.
bitcoin9999

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:26:17 PM

Is MXT located in Brazil?  If so are Brazillian delighted to join MXT?  If not, then how do you market MXT to the Brazillian?  Could MXT become the official Brazillian currency?

bitcoin9999

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:33:03 PM

Do you know how to delist your coin from Yobit?  It is making your coin marketcap very crappy.  It also spook investors when your coin is on Yobit because everyone knows that Yobit is a scam.

mraiss111

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:50:49 PM

Do you know how to delist your coin from Yobit?  It is making your coin marketcap very crappy.  It also spook investors when your coin is on Yobit because everyone knows that Yobit is a scam.

not everyone !  there are 2 millions traders on yobit. do you prefer 28$ mxt volume trading on braziliex?

i know yobit 6 months ago. and it is a trust site.

bitcoin9999

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:07:09 AM

not everyone !  there are 2 millions traders on yobit. do you prefer 28$ mxt volume trading on braziliex?

i know yobit 6 months ago. and it is a trust site.

Go ahead and send your MXT, Linda, or any other masternode coins to Yobit and good luck with withdrawing it.  yes, I prefer to trade on brzilex than yobit because at least I will not lose my money.  Yobit is a scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: