Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] $20 Paypal [W] 0,04700 BTC (18,20$)  (Read 472 times)
Miglekk (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:36:41 PM

Well, I can go first if you are reputable.
I also have a very reputable and trusty reddit profile, if you want to trade there, it will be ok!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:49:59 AM

I also have a very reputable and trusty reddit profile, if you want to trade there, it will be ok!

its strange there are 2 threads from newbies selling 20$ paypal for bitcoins, however if you charge back reddit profile wont gonna help but still i am curious to see a trusted reddit profile

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:07:30 AM

its strange there are 2 threads from newbies selling 20$ paypal for bitcoins, however if you charge back reddit profile wont gonna help but still i am curious to see a trusted reddit profile

The dollar sign after the twenty in $20 - ie 20$ is another dead give away...

Funny

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 09:09:06 AM

1. Your rate is too low for PP and your trust. Probably +15% or +20% would be fair
2. You have no reputation and you could easily chargeback on this transaction
3. Reddit profiles and outside trust doesnt count.

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:27:36 PM

1. Your rate is too low for PP and your trust. Probably +15% or +20% would be fair
2. You have no reputation and you could easily chargeback on this transaction
3. Reddit profiles and outside trust doesnt count.

outside trust actually counts like if you have a trusted local bitcoins account with alot of positive feedback i will trust on it for small trades but yes reddit profiles no i wont

The dollar sign after the twenty in $20 - ie 20$ is another dead give away...

You want a cookie now ?

samantlia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:23:15 PM

Can give you 18$ btc for 20$ , Pm me for fast trade Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: