Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 09:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find a miner that is lower cost w/o scams?  (Read 466 times)
jmintuck02 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:58:15 PM

I am loomking for some place that sells Antminer miners for less than 1-2 btc if possible, shipping to Canada. If anyone knows of any, especially those who sell these IN Canada can help me,

please post links for them. I dont want to pay border fees for it if I dont have to.

Bitcoin miners wanted: S4, S6 or any over 1 Ths

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:05:18 PM

If you're living in Canada it's rather easy.

Just go to the Marketplace in the forum. Lots of users are Canadian or American.

It's much harder for European but a Canadian can find a deal easily here, and Marketplace is always full of good opportunities of peaople seling lots of stuff at the same time so at low price Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:48:26 AM

amazon or ebay have some, you can look there, with ebay you are nearly 100% secure to not be scammed, i've bought some miners there and everything went right, also the price is good

otherwise you need to buy directly from bitmain
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:06:54 AM

The marketplace section is a great place to trade if you're in Canada/America. Simply hook up with another trusted physical escrow, and poof.

Lot's of people are trying to pawn off their miners because of the upcoming halving, or maybe simply because it's not profitable anymore. They're trying to finish off their ROI and then some by selling their rig.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:02:15 AM

The marketplace section is a great place to trade if you're in Canada/America. Simply hook up with another trusted physical escrow, and poof.

Lot's of people are trying to pawn off their miners because of the upcoming halving, or maybe simply because it's not profitable anymore. They're trying to finish off their ROI and then some by selling their rig.

Yeah it's full of offers!

But amazon and ebay allows sometimes better deals cause more offers, not only the bitcointalk users ^^

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3050

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 05:05:27 AM

I think the best to find those miners is in amazon or ebay use paypal so that you can reverse the payment if you receive the dead miner.
You can also find legit one in mining section if they are brand new or second hand asic miner for less that 1 to 2 btc..
Beware about scammers out there don't buy if you feel they are scammer..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:41:46 AM

I think the best to find those miners is in amazon or ebay use paypal so that you can reverse the payment if you receive the dead miner.
You can also find legit one in mining section if they are brand new or second hand asic miner for less that 1 to 2 btc..
Beware about scammers out there don't buy if you feel they are scammer..

Oh, good idea indeed to protect yourself threw paypal.

I never wanted to take the risk of mining though, everybody seems to say that it's absolutely not profitable :/
Myffas

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:51:34 PM

Also, keep in mind that PayPal offer no protection if you send money as friend or family.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: