Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 04:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EHEREUM SCAM EXPOSED: Garage In The Woods Operation  (Read 13545 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 05:00:44 AM

Lets see the ethereum team deliver something of substance so we don't have to speculate about their legitimacy. I understand what Buterin is trying to do, but I'm very skeptical that he can pull it off.

yes, after 2 years and butterin/team got about $50mil and all these dumb bagholders got is ice age monkey wallet, no easy in wallet dapp, no in wallet smart contracts of other coins, the hype about ibm is gone as they went to creating their own coin. all they have now is hype from dying company like microsoft azure which also have other shit coins like ripple and emercoin.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 05:02:39 AM

Is Bentach and bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc same person? They both seem to have some kind of retardation.

i'm your daddy, cum chew my..... finger. welcome to the queer coin etherooereeiirum bagholder club. lol
by the way chew kok is perfect name for you, son.

Chew Kok

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:37:00 AM

Is Bentach and bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc same person? They both seem to have some kind of retardation.

i'm your daddy, cum chew my..... finger. welcome to the queer coin etherooereeiirum bagholder club. lol

Bagholding implies you are hodling a bag that is worthless. Last time I checked ETH is at $2.50? This is why I asked if you were retarded? Your Engrish is poor, but your intellect is that of an imbecile. ETH investors should be happy you are trolling them. If I was an ETH investor, I would be worried that an imbecile like you was on board. People would say... "Damn, Benthach understands ETH! If an idiot like him gets it, then how impressive could it really be"?

Its sad, but true. You are harmless, and the community keeps you around like the way a basketball team has a person with special needs holding a chart. It's important you feel wanted. I understand, and so does everybody else. You can't be my daddy, but you can be my friend? Do you want to be my friend Benthach? I have a shiny new Hockey helmet that has your name on it. Would you like that... buddy?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:41:19 AM

Success breeds jealousy. 

"ok generalizethis"   Roll Eyes

every coin i ever criticized i was jealous of i was told.. a classic shit coin scene retort  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 06:44:49 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 06:59:18 AM by benthach

Bagholding implies you are hodling a bag that is worthless. Last time I checked ETH is at $2.50? This is why I asked if you were retarded? Your Engrish is poor, but your intellect is that of an imbecile. ETH investors should be happy you are trolling them. If I was an ETH investor, I would be worried that an imbecile like you was on board. People would say... "Damn, Benthach understands ETH! If an idiot like him gets it, then how impressive could it really be"?

Its sad, but true. You are harmless, and the community keeps you around like the way a basketball team has a person with special needs holding a chart. It's important you feel wanted. I understand, and so does everybody else. You can't be my daddy, but you can be my friend? Do you want to be my friend Benthach? I have a shiny new Hockey helmet that has your name on it. Would you like that... buddy?

chew kock is soon to be buttnrin ethoreruiem bagholder, congrats! you know what? you and buttrin are sound perfect together, we all should change this coin to queer coin united or wait until a working wallet come out? oh wait, it is not wallet, it is a mist! perhaps 500 years when a solid mist coming out? do you even know or expecting what is come with the mist or perhaps you're just want to hold bag with everyone else because the hypes is too much?

Chew Kok

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:00:14 AM

chew kock is soon to be buttnrin ethoreruiem bagholder, congrats. you know what? you and buttrin are sound perfect together, we all should change this coin to queer coin united or wait until a working wallet come out? oh wait, it is not wallet, it is a mist! perhaps 500 years when a solid mist coming out? do you even know or expecting with the mist?

So, you don't want to be friends? My Google translate doesn't translate retard, so I'm confused what you just wrote.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 07:04:08 AM

chew kock is soon to be buttnrin ethoreruiem bagholder, congrats. you know what? you and buttrin are sound perfect together, we all should change this coin to queer coin united or wait until a working wallet come out? oh wait, it is not wallet, it is a mist! perhaps 500 years when a solid mist coming out? do you even know or expecting with the mist?

So, you don't want to be friends? My Google translate doesn't translate retard, so I'm confused what you just wrote.

chew kok you and buttnrin is friend, i shouln't get involve in this messy situation

BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:11:30 AM

This is not a reason to attack Ehereum and putting it in a box of cheating , there are many successful story for coin who the original DEv team run away so hiding the identity meaning nothing while the development continuous .
Good luck next time all to buy a cheap EH

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 07:22:53 AM

This is not a reason to attack Ehereum and putting it in a box of cheating , there are many successful story for coin who the original DEv team run away so hiding the identity meaning nothing while the development continuous .

hiding or no hiding all the same. satoshi is still hiding and his coin worth billions with a good solid working wallet. this homeless ehertherirueim get rich scammer buttnrin have no solid wallet and this is the reason his scam not worth that much? oh, wait, it is not wallet, it is a mist!

Chew Kok

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:32:30 AM

hiding or no hiding all the same. satoshi is still hiding and his coin worth billions with a good solid working wallet. this homeless ehertherirueim get rich scammer buttnrin have no solid wallet and this is the reason his scam not worth that much? oh, wait, it is not wallet, it is a mist!

You won't get away that easy! I am determined we be friends! I will be your wingman, ok? You be Mav, and I'll be Goose. ethoriiuume is poopy scmmay coin no have lite holy grail coffeee tabke on posidon adventure createed long mule trail mix coffin! Bunterin homebound eat shit!

I GOT YOUR BACK... BUDDY!
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:51:06 AM

Random reminder that main exchange Ether is traded is operating from a barn in the woods.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:56:09 AM

Random reminder that main exchange Ether is traded is operating from a barn in the woods.

They operate pretty good, imagine what we would see if it operated from Wall Street.
Greenenergy

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:58:42 AM

You say that they're hiding something, but that would be what I would do if I was making big money without paying my taxes...
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 11:05:45 AM

They operate pretty good, imagine what we would see if it operated from Wall Street.
I agree they are good at it now the coin has been performing pretty good in the last so weeks,if they can do that on ethereum they can also do that on some other coins,wonder what would be their next project in line,can we have a peek on that

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:08:37 AM

Cryptsy was also operating pretty good.
Same for Moolah.
Also, MtGox was HUGEEE. Operated pretty good for a while!
And remember Kraken? The exchange praised for so long? For operating sooooo good? It has been having withdrawal ''issues'' for WEEKS now (check reddit/r/kraken). LOL!

tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 12:42:00 PM

all we do one free experiment for gold people and that there is no need to spend a lot a lot of money paying developers huge fees, test and cope with cyber attacks after the launch and to spend more money in the end from fear and edge by reducing the level before the credit card or PayPal, and there steal a hungry, boasting 180 million users, but can be quite proven mechanism, tested and improved every day, telling something about terrorism, just take over $ 1 million, and people play flute? And all the now in will and to say that is so not happening and all, but in the end we will see the same Ethirum, with a modified logo of the Golden people and the game is over
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:11:58 PM

and here is btc classic. that must be a SCAM  Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/SLQ6fKF.png

Rue du simplon 4, 1920 Martigny, Switzerland.

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:34:38 PM

Difference between a mailing address (PO BOX) in Switzerland of a team of volunteer developers, and a company registration address of an exchange in the middle of nowhere in some cabin in a random redneck town.

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 02:36:31 PM

Difference between a mailing address (PO BOX) in Switzerland of a team of volunteer developers, and a company registration address of an exchange in the middle of nowhere in some cabin in a random redneck town.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:33:21 PM

Bill Gates started in a garage.  This thread is funny and I could care less about the location.  ETH is still interesting and has investors now.

I love Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: