Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wife crashes own funeral, horrifying husband, who had paid to have her killed  (Read 1799 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:22:11 AM

Still obsessed, eh TECSHARE?  Grin

As usual the little children that Marxism attracts are often extremely narcissistic and always believe they are the center of attention and victimization. It could not at all be that I find your ideology completely lacking in logic, empirical evidence, or justice of any kind. Of course not. It has nothing to do with the fact that your ideologies are dangerous and have been used in the past to rally millions to destroy their own nations. Nope, it is about you xD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc-Jg8swCig
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cass LeChat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:26:55 AM

You're doing so good at your new job!
youdamushi

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 09:02:11 AM

Yet not uncommon. When there is a connection to third world countries its something that can happen. Have seen a few stories of the same ilk.

Moral of the story is life is cheap in certain parts of the world.

You obviously don't watch much news.  Roll Eyes Life is cheap is the US and Canada too, not just third world countries.
i definitely agree with you.. life is cheap all over world.. but in third world countiries. the worst one.. everyone is worthless in those countries..

No, it's white people who make lives worthless in-underdeveloped countries. Many structurally issues, including what is said to be "conservative" or "backwards" in other countries are actually legacies of the colonization of the world by White Supremacy. So when people point to them and say "oh that's so terrible" it's extra fucked up because it's terrible because of the actions of First World countries.
I do not agree saying such about white people since white people are doing all sort of development work in the whole world and trying to save humanity and protecting human beings from problems.

*cough* *cough*
Hmmm... No. They're developing everything in the world to control and conquer it.

PARADICE.io

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 10:25:18 AM

Yet not uncommon. When there is a connection to third world countries its something that can happen. Have seen a few stories of the same ilk.

You obviously don't watch much news.  Roll Eyes Life is cheap is the US and Canada too, not just third world countries.
i definitely agree with you.. life is cheap all over world.. but in third world countiries. the worst one.. everyone is worthless in those countries..

No, it's white people who make lives worthless in-underdeveloped countries. Many structurally issues, including what is said to be "conservative" or "backwards" in other countries are actually legacies of the colonization of the world by White Supremacy. So when people point to them and say "oh that's so terrible" it's extra fucked up because it's terrible because of the actions of First World countries.
I do not agree saying such about white people since white people are doing all sort of development work in the whole world and trying to save humanity and protecting human beings from problems.

*cough* *cough*
Hmmm... No. They're developing everything in the world to control and conquer it.

Don't you get it? White people are only to share collective guilt in their crimes, not collective credit of their contributions to society! Clearly any crimes by whites are oppression and any contributions are just making up for aforementioned oppression, therefore whites do not deserve any credit for said contributions to society!

Google "critical theory and marxism"
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:29:51 AM

Maybe his wife is a nagger?JK Well thats not a good to handle a relationship. the guilt will just kill him.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:56:10 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2016, 02:25:04 PM by gentlemand

You're fucking sick and you should castrate yourself before talking to another women. intimate partners (ie MEN) are the number one cause of death of women, you asshole.

Educate yourself you idiot.  The number one cause of death of woman is heart disease.

If only you were right. I have been married forty six times. Every single time on my wedding night by beloved (fresh) wife falls to the floor, starts foaming at the mouth and then sicks up her own pelvis. While I cradle each one in my arms the only words they can get out are 'too... male'. Then they're gone. I never even get to give them a peck on the cheek let alone insert my winkle anywhere.
youdamushi

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:40:37 PM

*cough* *cough*

Don't you get it? White people are only to share collective guilt in their crimes, not collective credit of their contributions to society! Clearly any crimes by whites are oppression and any contributions are just making up for aforementioned oppression, therefore whites do not deserve any credit for said contributions to society!

Google "critical theory and marxism"

Not what I said. They don't deserve any credit because it's always of self interest. If I give you an axe for you to take down a tree but in return you give me the tree because I need it to make a fire, I don't deserve any credit because I made it for my personnal interest.
Not saying it's bad though, but there is no reason for me to get credits for this action.

PARADICE.io

youdamushi

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:42:10 PM

You're fucking sick and you should castrate yourself before talking to another women. intimate partners (ie MEN) are the number one cause of death of women, you asshole.

Educate yourself you idiot.  The number one cause of death of woman is heart disease.

If only you were right. I have been married forty six times. Every single time on my wedding night by beloved (fresh) wife falls to the floor, starts foaming at the mouth and then sicks up her own pelvis. While I cradle each one in my arms the only words they can get out are 'too... male'. Then they're gone. I never even get to give them a peck on the cheek let alone insert my winkle anywhere.

Dude it's horrible! Did you have to pay for the 46 wedding rings?? Oo

PARADICE.io

gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:11:06 PM

I know. Nah. I'd clear up the blood and guts, send the pelvis away to be cleaned and mounted and find another woman to put the ring on. It did start to smell after a while.

These days I've realised that all males kill females within 12 hours of coupling up so I'm in Thailand right now to have my cock and balls cut off. 
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:49:33 PM

I know. Nah. I'd clear up the blood and guts, send the pelvis away to be cleaned and mounted and find another woman to put the ring on. It did start to smell after a while.

These days I've realised that all males kill females within 12 hours of coupling up so I'm in Thailand right now to have my cock and balls cut off. 

*Sighs* you guys really are assholes aren't you? Making fun of a serious fear women have of their intimate partners. Your joking shows your ignorance about this world. Roll Eyes
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 09:40:26 PM

*Sighs* you guys really are assholes aren't you? Making fun of a serious fear women have of their intimate partners. Your joking shows your ignorance about this world. Roll Eyes

Your paranoia is not the responsibility of anyone but yourself.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:18:55 PM

And if you paint half the global population and 99.97% of this forum as murderers, you may be astonished to find that the handful of non killers among them may object. You are now ignored. The fee for being unignored will be 10 btc. Good day.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:40:40 PM

And if you paint half the global population and 99.97% of this forum as murderers, you may be astonished to find that the handful of non killers among them may object. You are now ignored. The fee for being unignored will be 10 btc. Good day.

He/She only has one brush to paint with,so do not be to hard on her/him. Its not every day we come across a creature like this out of its element/psych ward. So marvel at how it burns every bridge it crosses on its way to its version of utopia.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:14:14 AM

He/She only has one brush to paint with,so do not be to hard on her/him. Its not every day we come across a creature like this out of its element/psych ward. So marvel at how it burns every bridge it crosses on its way to its version of utopia.

I'm not painting anything. I'm responding to men's own actions. You should probably use that energy to go tell other men not to beat and kill their wives/girlfriends/random women who piss them off by existing.  Roll Eyes
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 01:10:23 AM

I'm not painting anything. I'm responding to men's own actions. You should probably use that energy to go tell other men not to beat and kill their wives/girlfriends/random women who piss them off by existing.  Roll Eyes

Yes you are right, no one here is upset by your insane destructive hateful marxist ideologies, its just that we hate women for existing. That makes so much sense it makes my head hurt. Did your eat paint chips as a kid?
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 01:29:48 AM

Nice to see you're back at work TECSHARE. Please do your best!
youdamushi

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:18:38 PM

Yes you are right, no one here is upset by your insane destructive hateful marxist ideologies, its just that we hate women for existing. That makes so much sense it makes my head hurt. Did your eat paint chips as a kid?

Where the fuck did you find that Marxism is insane and hateful TECSHARE? Oo

Damn I think you'll end giving me a cancer with your posts dude xD

PARADICE.io

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 02:05:38 AM

Where the fuck did you find that Marxism is insane and hateful TECSHARE? Oo

Damn I think you'll end giving me a cancer with your posts dude xD

You are a marxist, you can't give cancer cancer.

The racism of Marxism
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2055846/posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

https://news.stanford.edu/news/2010/september/naimark-stalin-genocide-092310.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/04/was_the_starvation_of_the_kula.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/03/critical_race_theory_a_cult_of_anti-white_resentment.html

There is so much more but it is getting late and I am tired.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: