Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wife crashes own funeral, horrifying husband, who had paid to have her killed  (Read 1806 times)
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 01:40:56 PM

So it sounds like the hit men had a conscience.  That's kind of ironic.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:11:47 PM

Yet not uncommon. When there is a connection to third world countries its something that can happen. Have seen a few stories of the same ilk.

Moral of the story is life is cheap in certain parts of the world.

You obviously don't watch much news.  Roll Eyes Life is cheap is the US and Canada too, not just third world countries.
i definitely agree with you.. life is cheap all over world.. but in third world countiries. the worst one.. everyone is worthless in those countiries..
Cass LeChat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:40:32 PM

Yet not uncommon. When there is a connection to third world countries its something that can happen. Have seen a few stories of the same ilk.

You obviously don't watch much news.  Roll Eyes Life is cheap is the US and Canada too, not just third world countries.
i definitely agree with you.. life is cheap all over world.. but in third world countiries. the worst one.. everyone is worthless in those countries..

No, it's white people who make lives worthless in-underdeveloped countries. Many structurally issues, including what is said to be "conservative" or "backwards" in other countries are actually legacies of the colonization of the world by White Supremacy. So when people point to them and say "oh that's so terrible" it's extra fucked up because it's terrible because of the actions of First World countries.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 06:49:59 PM

i definitely agree with you.. life is cheap all over world.. but in third world countiries. the worst one.. everyone is worthless in those countries..

No, it's white people who make lives worthless in-underdeveloped countries. Many structurally issues, including what is said to be "conservative" or "backwards" in other countries are actually legacies of the colonization of the world by White Supremacy. So when people point to them and say "oh that's so terrible" it's extra fucked up because it's terrible because of the actions of First World countries.
I do not agree saying such about white people since white people are doing all sort of development work in the whole world and trying to save humanity and protecting human beings from problems.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:04:14 PM

I do not agree saying such about white people since white people are doing all sort of development work in the whole world and trying to save humanity and protecting human beings from problems.

HAHAHAHAHA OMG Have you never opened a history book in your fucking life dude? Are you a child?
Zeke2345

Activity: 98

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:06:34 PM

Are we supposed to take you seriously when you blame a whole race for why the world is the way it is?
If you came at things with a little less venom I would be interested in the viewpoints you offer but you seem to have a agenda here.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:10:20 PM

Are we supposed to take you seriously when you blame a whole race for why the world is the way it is?
If you came at things with a little less venom I would be interested in the viewpoints you offer but you seem to have a agenda here.

No, you're supposed to understand how to research history and understand what terms like White Supremacy, Colonization, and the last 500 years of history including Slavery, the creation of Israel etc etc...

But I mean, by all means go ahead and keep saying stupid shit. I've got my popcorn and it'll be interesting to see what happens when you boys can start keeping up with intersectional conversation.
Zeke2345

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:28:59 PM

No, you're supposed to understand how to research history and understand what terms like White Supremacy, Colonization, and the last 500 years of history including Slavery, the creation of Israel etc etc...

But I mean, by all means go ahead and keep saying stupid shit. I've got my popcorn and it'll be interesting to see what happens when you boys can start keeping up with intersectional conversation.

Research because I obviously have no clue till you came into the thread,right?

All my posts have been in one vein and you are expanding them to make a point that does not hold to me.
The argument is about third world Countries having a lesser value on life and you took offense to this!
For some reason it is wrong to say that life is cheaper when people are suffering and trying to get by.

Am not attacking women,neither am I putting a race to the argument. So please do not throw these flaky ideas into the argument if they do not pertain to the issue I am constructing.

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:39:41 PM

All my posts have been in one vein and you are expanding them to make a point that does not hold to me.
The argument is about third world Countries having a lesser value on life and you took offense to this!
For some reason it is wrong to say that life is cheaper when people are suffering and trying to get by.

Am not attacking women,neither am I putting a race to the argument. So please do not throw these flaky ideas into the argument if they do not pertain to the issue I am constructing.

I'm not offended. I'm correcting your racist misinformation, you emphasizing that brown countries are more "dangerous" than white countries. It's not my fault that your bullshit argument is based in your lalaland in your head rather than the actual history of this planet.  Roll Eyes
Zeke2345

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:46:54 PM

I'm not offended. I'm correcting your racist misinformation, you emphasizing that brown countries are more "dangerous" than white countries. It's not my fault that your bullshit argument is based in your lalaland in your head rather than the actual history of this planet.  Roll Eyes

Third world Countries are more dangerous for women. Do you agree or disagree?
If you can not answer that I will stop entertaining this odd take on third world Countries equals racist view.

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:27:03 PM

If you can not answer that I will stop entertaining this odd take on third world Countries equals racist view.

This is a false binary based on limited brain capacity. You've set no parameters for what you consider "dangerous to women" and considering you yourself are not a woman and are arguing in a thread about violence towards women, I highly doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to lay down and framework that would even result in constructive conversation.

Entertain it or not, doesn't change reality boyo. A reality you seem to be increasingly, and sadly, unaware of...
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:40:03 PM

It was a big surprise for him!! He paid that people 7k, thought he is widowed now, and she is live and she knows who her husband is..so he ll have a lot of time in cell thinking how stupid was..and all killers should go to jail
The kidnaper is a win win situation.
paid by the killer and paid by the woman Lol

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:41:38 PM

It was a big surprise for him!! He paid that people 7k, thought he is widowed now, and she is live and she knows who her husband is..so he ll have a lot of time in cell thinking how stupid was..and all killers should go to jail
The kidnaper is a win win situation.
paid by the killer and paid by the woman Lol

Grin Haha, true. That guy's my idol.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:51:48 PM

Noela Rukundo sat in a car outside her home in Melbourne, Australia, watching as the last few mourners filed out. They were leaving a funeral — her funeral.

Finally, she spotted the man she’d been waiting for. She stepped out of her car, and her husband put his hands on his head in horror.

“Is it my eyes?” she recalled him saying. “Is it a ghost?”

“Surprise! I’m still alive!” she replied.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7uPzyvor3Y

She should have done something like that before going to surprise him.
Zeke2345

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:13:14 PM

This is a false binary based on limited brain capacity. You've set no parameters for what you consider "dangerous to women" and considering you yourself are not a woman and are arguing in a thread about violence towards women, I highly doubt that you have the intellectual capacity to lay down and framework that would even result in constructive conversation.

Entertain it or not, doesn't change reality boyo. A reality you seem to be increasingly, and sadly, unaware of...

Race,Sex and now my intelligence! Would you like to add anything else as you skirt the question?

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:07:27 PM

Race,Sex and now my intelligence! Would you like to add anything else as you skirt the question?

I guess I have to repeat myself, since it was too much for you the first time. Read it slowly, carefully, and use a dictionary if you need to.

Zeke2345

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:23:23 PM

Attacking some ones intellect does not make you superior,it just shows you are unable to play well with others.
The assumptions you have made about my sex and race show you really are not practicing what you are preaching.
So its easy to ignore the little tantrums you are having in this forum,might notice people are mocking or staying clear of you.
You chose this and I sadly I can see you are unable to get past these biases that blind you from getting on with it.

Tried to be friendly but you seem to have more than just gender issues wrapped into this ball of humanity.
Hope you get the help you need and learn to except who you are.

Just going to pass you on to ignore list and wish you well.

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:29:18 PM

Attacking some ones intellect does not make you superior,it just shows you are unable to play well with others.
The assumptions you have made about my sex and race show you really are not practicing what you are preaching.
So its easy to ignore the little tantrums you are having in this forum,might notice people are mocking or staying clear of you.
You chose this and I sadly I can see you are unable to get past these biases that blind you from getting on with it.

Tried to be friendly but you seem to have more than just gender issues wrapped into this ball of humanity.
Hope you get the help you need and learn to except who you are.

Just going to pass you on to ignore list and wish you well.

I can play great with others who bother to pay attention to what we're talking about. I don't play nice with men who have the audacity to think they know what people less privileged than them experience. Roll Eyes Friendliness is overrated when playing to privileged people's bigoted ideas results in the continued harm and violence against marginalized people.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:03:30 AM

After examination of the OP's posting history, I have come to the conclusion that this person is little more than a Marxist agitator that thrives on drawing any kind of attention to her mindless ideologies. Please keep this in mind next time you see one of her OPs.

Critical Theory and Marxism: http://glossarium.bitrum.unileon.es/Home/teoria-critica-de-la-informacion/critical-theory-of-information
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 12:05:03 AM

Still obsessed, eh TECSHARE?  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: